Shaaanxo - Part 14

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo - Part 14

Post by Neonlights8 »

Her announcement. So many words and yet she says so little. Of course her fans will buy it though. And if by fire she means dumpster fire then yes, your brows are fire lol

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

I would never buy supplements from her.. I mean we all know she can’t make something like that on her own, I bet someone else is running her companies - she is too lazy and dumb to do business.
I think she is getting married today? I can’t wait to see her dress.
In her vlog she also said she is gonna start taking prenatal vitamins soon. I honestly can’t imagine her taking care of a baby 😅

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by GossipGoatxo »

Imagine if her wedding becomes a major Covid cluster

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

Blacklacedraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Blacklacedraven »

Not gonna lie,I was expecting more from Shan's bridal dress... am very intrigued to see what the photos will be like
♡ New Zealand 🇳🇿

September80
Learner
Learner

Post by September80 »

That dress is very meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

September80
Learner
Learner

Post by September80 »

I also feel like she should have got her roots done

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

That is very average. Some of the dresses she posted on her insta looked nicer on her, however, it's nice to see her not going over the top for once

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

Blacklacedraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Blacklacedraven »

September80 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:27 pm
That dress is very meh.

The dress is very bland and boring imo. Well I guess Shan's fashion sense is very bland so im not surprised. Im also surprised her shitty tit job wasn't all out to show..

I mean if a normal person wore the dress,then go for gold ! But on shan ? No. I was expecting far more
♡ New Zealand 🇳🇿

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

I mean the dress looks better than I thought it would. Boring but classic. Hamish looks good, he has lost a lot of weight. And Shan has gained what he lost 💀
Also I don’t like the hair style, is it a low ponytail??

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

I thought her wedding dress was going to be a monstrosity, I'm pleasantly surprised she went with something more simple. I don't love ponytails for weddings though

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Yeah her dress was really meh. The venue looked cute tho.

Jemima
Talker
Talker

Post by Jemima »

I preferred her second dress to her ceremony dress, also preferred her hair down.

Interesting how it looks like her dad didn’t walk her down the aisle, it must be sad not having a good relationship with him considering she used to live with him when she first started YouTube. I would have thought that if she didn’t have her dad walk her down the aisle, she would have chosen her mum as they seem to be close - would have been a special moment for them.

I had to laugh when in the herald they referred to Hamish as an ‘entrepreneur’....yea if you call using the money your partner made to invest in another company and also using her as marketing. They even had Shan use their new collagen product on her wedding day! No shame!

This might be slightly off topic but I’ve noticed recently that many partners of successful women set up businesses which in turn become successful because their girlfriend/wives promote the product. Then you go on the partner’s Insta and he’ll refer to himself as an entrepreneur and CEO of the company. It just makes me feel like the guys are using their partner for financial gain as their business success is tied to them. At the end of the day Hamish would not have been able to make Eugaia if it wasn’t for Shannon’s success.

On Hamish’s Insta he said he made a video for Shan on their wedding day and full version would be up on her channel soon. I couldn’t help but think, why don’t you keep that to yourselves and wedding guests as a special moment? You don’t have to share everything, just makes it seem to me he did it for the views and comments (Hamish is so cute and wonderful blah blah) even if that wasn’t his intention.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

I loved her second wedding dress with her hair down. 2 wedding dresses is so extra though lol

louigirl
Talker
Talker

Post by louigirl »

The second dress fits better than the first. And the hair is much better.
Her best friend walking her down the aisle is odd. Would’ve been lovely for her mum to do it or go it alone. Am I that old that I don’t recognise the new fad?

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

louigirl wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm
The second dress fits better than the first. And the hair is much better.
Her best friend walking her down the aisle is odd. Would’ve been lovely for her mum to do it or go it alone. Am I that old that I don’t recognise the new fad?
Or she could have even walked herself down the aisle. That's what i plan to do (both my parents suck lol). But it makes more sense for it to be her mother since they seem to have a very good relationship.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

I think her cheek filler looks so strange, especially without makeup. It doesn't look like cheekbones, it just looks puffy. I used to think she was so pretty, with and without makeup, i was surprised she ended up getting fillers. She always follows trends though and a lot of the influencers are all about the fillers. Hopefully she comes to her senses and gets it dissolved.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

I like the first dress better - way more flattering on her now that she has gained weight. But that ponytail looks like they didn’t have time to do her hair.
The venue is pretty but very pinterest-style, nothing personal. (Well they don’t have personality so it fits).

LissyLou
Stalker
Stalker

Post by LissyLou »

Out the two dresses I would say the first one too like Homis said. But even on both dresses her saggy fake boobs look bad. The second dress makes her look even wider than Hamish! She’s put so much weight on. I don’t get it, as she says she intermittently fasts, and exercises daily and walks and diets.
I just don’t find her pretty sorry. People lie to her on Instagram.
I still watch her odd video and just recently unfollowed her today on Instagram. She is always obsessing about stopping herself aging lol and having things done, yet she looks 40 lol. She should leave herself alone!

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Well we already knew she wasn't going to choose something nice and flattering, but at least boring and bleh is way better than something tacky and ill fitted. Her face looks so puffy without her posing in angles. She must seriously reconsider her diet and her exercises routine. Something is definitely not working.

Still, I hope they both had a lovely day!
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

She couldn't even be bothered to clean up her beauty room for her newest full face of first impressions. The entire background is just full of recycling and empty packaging.

Return to “Shaaanxo”