Shaaanox latest vids

eggsbenedict
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shaaanox latest vids

Post by eggsbenedict »

idk if its just me but I used to love Shannon's videos. but recently I've just found them boring.

is that just me?

Basic24seven
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Shaaanox latest vids

Post by Basic24seven »

I feel bad to for everything she's going through

SugarandChurros
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Shaaanox latest vids

Post by SugarandChurros »

I feel bad to for everything she's going through
I do too, no one deserves bad things to happen to them. I do think that if she hadn't gone overboard with her excessive spending, she could have afforded to take a few days off without Vlogging when she's in that condition. Like people have mentioned in her main forum, we can't give her too much credit for uploading crappy content while she's dealing with whatever issues (sickness, family member problems, etc) because in the end she is doing it for the money. The girl is one endless train of sponsored content (oops, sorry "partnerships") and she's doing it because of all the expensive cars, makeup, clothes, and other stuff she bought throughout her YT career. Sure, it's her life and her money but I just think she wouldn't seem so dead and boring if she had just cooled it down and could focus on her content and not just quick cash videos. That being said, I do occasionally watch her older videos, Her perfect bun and fuchsia makeup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-OhVHIQGE will always be one of my favorite videos she ever did, I really love this one. Aside from her family member issues, I do think she has a little bit of self esteem issues, I don't think she is her own person anymore unfortunately and just chases any trend she sees to stay relevant even if it looks bad on her.

Return to “Shaaanxo”