Liaaarxo

noraa20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Liaaarxo

Post by noraa20 »

I unfollowed her from instagram couple or days ago, because I am just done with the whole thing. You guys know how there are some youtubers out there that you just have a problem with? I don't know why, but she always kinda annoyed me in a way. I still liked her content tho(most of it anyway). That's why I am still subscribed to her channel, but I don't think that will last. I always felt so bad because her comment section is always full of ppl licking her butthole on a daily basis and I'm like "why am I the only one who has a problem with her". Then I came here and I see a lot of you guys get it too. I watched a lot of videos where these "drama" channels are exposing youtubers and I learned a lot. Shannon is dishonest about most of the things she does and quite frankly, I am sick of it. I suggest you head over to this channel called "I am just here for the tea" and check it out.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Liaaarxo

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I remember when IJHFTT mentioned her in a video about affiliate codes. She always says "She collaborated or partnered up with sephora, or MAC or whatever" to sugarcoat her being sponsored. I understand that she needs to make money off her videos in order to be able to do it full time, but she also created a very lush lifestyle for herself with unnecessary things which means she just has to make every single video sponsored. I don't really believe her opinions even though she says they're her own.

I think after her BH Palette came out, I got really bored of her videos. This was also around the time her family member got sick and she started traveling and I just stopped regular watching her videos. I don't really care for the way she responds to people either. She's very upbeat on camera but when responding to people on Twitter or YouTube, she just sounds really annoyed. If someone asks her a question, she'll be like "…as I've mentioned before". which I find unnecessary.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

cherryGummybear wrote:I remember when IJHFTT mentioned her in a video about affiliate codes. She always says "She collaborated or partnered up with sephora, or MAC or whatever" to sugarcoat her being sponsored. I understand that she needs to make money off her videos in order to be able to do it full time, but she also created a very lush lifestyle for herself with unnecessary things which means she just has to make every single video sponsored. I don't really believe her opinions even though she says they're her own.

I think after her BH Palette came out, I got really bored of her videos. This was also around the time her family member got sick and she started traveling and I just stopped regular watching her videos. I don't really care for the way she responds to people either. She's very upbeat on camera but when responding to people on Twitter or YouTube, she just sounds really annoyed. If someone asks her a question, she'll be like "…as I've mentioned before". which I find unnecessary.
Exactly! I also kinda stopped...little by little. Today I unsubscribed from both of her channels and to be quite honest, it's really sad. She was one of the first channels I subscribed to. She seemed relatable and I liked her make up looks. I don't know, maybe money really changes people. Not all of them, but some for sure. Also I felt bad for commenting anything in her com section on youtube because of her family member getting sick and all. Also is it me or does she NEVER look at the camera?

Nikkiii__
Learner
Learner

Post by Nikkiii__ »

I used to really love shannon, I used to defend her. I wasn't a minion by any means, but I used to feel really bad for her when she got really harsh shit about her weight gain, HOWEVER I am so done with this bitch. She is so self involved, and doesn't care about her subscribers. It is so obvious that this is just a job to her. She doesn't put in any real effort. She has a great work ethic and that has always been such a redeeming quality for her, her consistency and dedication to her job. Job is the key word her though, anyone can be a hard worker. She just doesn't care about any of the people who idolise her. I don't know exactly when she stopped caring so much but she definitely has, and is obviously only motivated by money and the idea of people worshiping her.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

Nikkiii__ wrote:I used to really love shannon, I used to defend her. I wasn't a minion by any means, but I used to feel really bad for her when she got really harsh shit about her weight gain, HOWEVER I am so done with this bitch. She is so self involved, and doesn't care about her subscribers. It is so obvious that this is just a job to her. She doesn't put in any real effort. She has a great work ethic and that has always been such a redeeming quality for her, her consistency and dedication to her job. Job is the key word her though, anyone can be a hard worker. She just doesn't care about any of the people who idolise her. I don't know exactly when she stopped caring so much but she definitely has, and is obviously only motivated by money and the idea of people worshiping her.
This post is spot on. That's exactly how I feel. She became a typical money hungry youtuber just like most of them anyway. I had to write about her, mostly because I was disappointed. She says she's shy and whatever. Ok, I am shy as well, but seriously, if I had sooo many wonderful subscribers I would make an effort. I would be so happy to see them. It's all excuses with her. And btw she is constantly lying about her "workouts" and clothing size. What's the point, we see her. Also, one of the stupidest things she said was that it doesn't matter what is the person's personality like behind their company(Jeffree's). She likes the make up so she's gonna use it. I just can't with how dumb and ignorant she is. I can't remember the last time she looked straight into the camera. Jesus.

Nikkiii__
Learner
Learner

Post by Nikkiii__ »

noraa20 wrote:
Nikkiii__ wrote:I used to really love shannon, I used to defend her. I wasn't a minion by any means, but I used to feel really bad for her when she got really harsh shit about her weight gain, HOWEVER I am so done with this bitch. She is so self involved, and doesn't care about her subscribers. It is so obvious that this is just a job to her. She doesn't put in any real effort. She has a great work ethic and that has always been such a redeeming quality for her, her consistency and dedication to her job. Job is the key word her though, anyone can be a hard worker. She just doesn't care about any of the people who idolise her. I don't know exactly when she stopped caring so much but she definitely has, and is obviously only motivated by money and the idea of people worshiping her.
This post is spot on. That's exactly how I feel. She became a typical money hungry youtuber just like most of them anyway. I had to write about her, mostly because I was disappointed. She says she's shy and whatever. Ok, I am shy as well, but seriously, if I had sooo many wonderful subscribers I would make an effort. I would be so happy to see them. It's all excuses with her. And btw she is constantly lying about her "workouts" and clothing size. What's the point, we see her. Also, one of the stupidest things she said was that it doesn't matter what is the person's personality like behind their company(Jeffree's). She likes the make up so she's gonna use it. I just can't with how dumb and ignorant she is. I can't remember the last time she looked straight into the camera. Jesus.

SO TRUE! She has no morals. It frustrates me. I just really wish she cared like she used to, and had passion. She treats youtube like a 9-5 Job that she hates but does for the sweet coin. So disappointing. You're totally right.

Mooglenz
Debater
Debater

Post by Mooglenz »

So good to know there are others that feel the same way I do! I know of a couple of people who absolutely worship her but these are people that get sucked into every new craze and idea so it really doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I gave up on Shannons channel a while ago now - she looovvveeeddd every product so much, it was so great blah blah blah - and it just felt like she was such a sellout, like she had to say nice things because it had either been sent to her or it was sponsored content. Makes it so untrustworthy and not genuine at all. I feel like there is so much she puts on her channel for attention and she's defintely not the most humble person n the world, in fact I think she just comes across as really ungrateful 90% of the time.

There are a lot of smaller Youtube bloggers that deserve so much more attention - the ones that have such a small fanbase and have to buy their makeup products themselves. I love watching them as I feel like I'm getting a really non-biased view on products as they've spent their own money and they treat companies (and their followers!) with the respect they deserve. More down to earth too, they haven't let anything go to their heads.

I do wonder what plans these popular beauty bloggers have for their future for when their shine inevitably wears off? Can't survive on royalties when no-one cares anymore.

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

Mooglenz wrote:So good to know there are others that feel the same way I do! I know of a couple of people who absolutely worship her but these are people that get sucked into every new craze and idea so it really doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I gave up on Shannons channel a while ago now - she looovvveeeddd every product so much, it was so great blah blah blah - and it just felt like she was such a sellout, like she had to say nice things because it had either been sent to her or it was sponsored content. Makes it so untrustworthy and not genuine at all. I feel like there is so much she puts on her channel for attention and she's defintely not the most humble person n the world, in fact I think she just comes across as really ungrateful 90% of the time.

There are a lot of smaller Youtube bloggers that deserve so much more attention - the ones that have such a small fanbase and have to buy their makeup products themselves. I love watching them as I feel like I'm getting a really non-biased view on products as they've spent their own money and they treat companies (and their followers!) with the respect they deserve. More down to earth too, they haven't let anything go to their heads.

I do wonder what plans these popular beauty bloggers have for their future for when their shine inevitably wears off? Can't survive on royalties when no-one cares anymore.
Yeah, that's why I unsubbed too. I mean, it's just annoying. It's okay if you say you don't love something. My fav youtuber is Kathleen Lights and she said in one of her older videos that if she doesn't like something she's not gonna talk about it. And that she doesn't care if the company likes that or not. And there are plenty of people who are the same way, but unfortunately majority of them lie. It's so hard to find someone to trust on youtube these days. :/
And what you said about smaller channels is sooo true!
She still keeps popping in my feed, but I don't care anymore. Same shit, different day.

Sarahsaurus1986
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sarahsaurus1986 »

I really dont have a problem with her, what bothers me is the fact everyone on every social media site (facebook twitter and you-tube) seem to lick her ass ive mentioned it in another thread and it does my head in! Like everything she wears, says and comments on people piss their pants!
they are all sheep.... but seriously i had to unsubscribe to the facebook group as it was pathetic :roll:

certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by certifiedbitch »

PeachFlavoredFanta wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 pm
I remember when IJHFTT mentioned her in a video about affiliate codes. She always says "She collaborated or partnered up with sephora, or MAC or whatever" to sugarcoat her being sponsored. I understand that she needs to make money off her videos in order to be able to do it full time, but she also created a very lush lifestyle for herself with unnecessary things which means she just has to make every single video sponsored. I don't really believe her opinions even though she says they're her own.

Am I the only person who thinks she looks like she’d smell like mildew?????

Return to “Shaaanxo”