seuobssisedandstrissedxo - shaaanxo 10

nymphyx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: seuobssisedandstrissedxo - shaaanxo 10

Post by nymphyx »

what's the point of a sponsored vlog?? i thought vlogs were supposed to be candid, just showing people your everyday life. not an advertisement for some tea?? like if i wanted tea i would go to the store and buy it. wasn't she talking about that tea mug thing in a previous vlog and saying she wasn't sponsored by them and she just liked it?? now she is sponsored tho.
:love2: :HK:

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Hahaha the Kylie comparisons, Perez Hilton wrote an article:
http://perezhilton.com/cocoperez/2016-0 ... 5vYpI7VPZs

CatsCabernetCoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by CatsCabernetCoffee »

Kinda hilarious that she put all that time and effort into her "FLAWLESS TAN ROUTINE" yet ended up with a patchy gross looking tan. And that playsuit made her look like she has the biggest FUPA ever. She should burn it immediately.

Emmie
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmie »

Yes new thread please!!

Oh my god even Snapchat MTV posted about Kylie and Shan... Not sure if this is good for her or bad?

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Shannon probably loves the exposure the Kylie controversy is getting her. But seriously... the only thing I see similar between the palettes is that they are both full of neutrals and the packaging has the same layout. If Kylie's palette didn't have circular pans with 9 shadows I don't think anyone would be drawing comparisons.

xoBarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by xoBarbie »

It has nothing to do with skincare or what you eat, acne/pimples around the chin and jawline is hormonal. And it's not uncommon for women in their 20's and 30's to still suffer from it, about 1 in 4 women do.
Yep. I'm 26 and I'm still dealing with hormonal, cystic acne. It's not fun. I have a good skincare routine too and I patch test any new products I use to make sure they won't break me out, along with eating healthy, changing my pillowcase every day, etc...

I just got on some new medication and a different birth control pill to help, so I'm crossing my fingers that it does. I don't like looking like middle schooler going through puberty when I'll be 30 in 4 years :roll:[/quote]

I'm well aware that women suffer from acne well into their 20's and 30's, I'm just a bit confused as to why Shaaan doesn't take better care of her skin being a beauty guru, I mean I'm no beauty guru but it seems common sense to me what I should be using and what I should avoid in order to maintain healthy skin. All I'm saying is that it's just a bit shady that she's a beauty guru and doesn't realize some things. It's almost on par with trying to tell someone to take a shower because they stink :?

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

50 Shades Of Salad wrote:Shannon probably loves the exposure the Kylie controversy is getting her.
I highly doubt that the exposure's going to make Shannon any money though, and we all know that Shannon loves money more than anything else. People buy Kylie's products for the name. Shannon's fans buy her palette to support her. The people who actually give a hoot about this drama are the people who are already loyal to one or the other, everyone else doesn't care.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

seuobssisedandstrissedxo - shaaanxo 10

Post by lurking10 »

[Sugar] wrote:I will admit I like that hair, just not on her. It just doesn't fit with her aesthetic. She's very girl-next-door, not tumblr-grunge. Why the fuck can't she just admit something went wrong?
lurking10 wrote:A new thread needs to be made. Any ideas for a name?

There have been a couple of suggestions a few pages back. Maybe combine a couple of them?

NEW THREAD!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=287&t=30975

propanelover
Learner
Learner

Post by propanelover »

I've actually stopped watching her. I don't like to surround myself with uninspiring, lazy people in real life, therefore I apply it to my online life. Shan is definitely in a rut. If she reads this, I hope she takes some of my advice:
1. Go vegetarian but do it properly. Cook with lentils. You cannot be bloated when you eat beans. They are so full of fibre, the next day you feel wonderful after going to the bathroom. Do not buy fake cheese, dairy etc. Imagine the preservatives in them! Eat your normal dairy but not with every meal. Eat more fruits and vegies, drink more water. The less out of a packet, the better.
2. Take up yoga and Pilates. She has the coin to do so. Invest in your inner health Shan. It's way more important than the outside. Pilates will tone you, strengthen your core, improve your posture and you will fell leaner and taller after a few months. Yoga will deeply relax you and stretch your body. Some positions aid with digestion.
3. Meditate. Look up Transcendental Meditation. It really will change your perception.
4. Do not mix all your skin care. Get a facial and have some skin care products recommended to you.

This is what I live by. I manage to cope with this working in Intensive Care as a nurse 8 days a fortnight doing shift work, studying full time and I travel an hour to get to work. That's 2 hours a day of driving.
I'm a few years older than Shan, and it's taken me a while to find what I love and what works for my body and mind. I'm 29 and in the best shape of my life.

Return to “Shaaanxo”