Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo - Shaaanxo Part 9

Post by noragrets »

why is sally jo's skirt pulled up to her nips?

and shannon's is super high too actually. i think if that outfit was a solid dress it would look so much better - maybe if it had short sleeves as well

b00mb00m
Informer
Informer

Post by b00mb00m »

INdifferent wrote:
How can she eat so much?! Even without meat, this is way too much! I could hardly finish a burger and regular fries. Then I'm totally stuffed. Like she manages to eat 3 pieces of toast with avo, if I have 2 it's way too much. Her portions are very large.
Good for you, but not everyone has the same appetite?

Anywho, still awkward when she calls her self curvey when she's incredible rectangular

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

2 mins into the Swatch Video and she's already OBSISSED with one of the colours.
When describing a brown: "this is a brownish... brown" Seriously?

A 6yr old baby knows more words than her. And English is supposedly her first language.

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker

Post by SkyLacey »

I follow a bunch of the youtubers at the Benefit event on Snapchat, why is Shannon like watermarking her clips of the products? Like is someone gonna steal her snaps? No one else is lmao. :rofl:

chatchat
Learner
Learner

Post by chatchat »

Those white shoes are gross! Why do all New Zealand and Australian beauty gurus wear these? They are from the 90's (bad 90's) . Are they that far behind in fashion or is tacky whats in fashion there? I know she can afford diffrent shoes. Hey Shannon! if for some reason you cannot afford some different shoes , there is a Ross on Las Vegas blvd that you've probably pasted by a million times. Do everyone a favor and go up the escalator into Ross and spend 20$ on a new pair.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

nzgirl25
Learner
Learner

Post by nzgirl25 »

To be fair, I'm from New Zealand too and I would love to try in n out if I ever go to the states.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

double post
Last edited by swirlmydanish on Fri May 13, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

INdifferent wrote:
CatsCabernetCoffee wrote:
bundy72 wrote:has she eaten anything other than junk food since arriving?
But she didn't get meat, so it's totally healthy. :rofl:

What's the point of her wanting to try in N out if she ordered their burger without meat...? Isn't that the point of it? what's so exciting about buns with a slab of cheese lettuce and tomato? :?

nzgirl25
Learner
Learner

Post by nzgirl25 »

That is a shit ton of food too. I can eat a lot but nowhere near that much.

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

chatchat wrote:Those white shoes are gross! Why do all New Zealand and Australian beauty gurus wear these? They are from the 90's (bad 90's) . Are they that far behind in fashion or is tacky whats in fashion there? I know she can afford diffrent shoes. Hey Shannon! if for some reason you cannot afford some different shoes , there is a Ross on Las Vegas blvd that you've probably pasted by a million times. Do everyone a favor and go up the escalator into Ross and spend 20$ on a new pair.

I'm from NZ and I don't know a single other person who wears those disgusting shoes, I haven't even seen them in shops since like you said, the bad 90's. So she goes out of her way to be unfashionable.

DaughterofJanus
Talker
Talker

Post by DaughterofJanus »

JennaJem wrote:
chatchat wrote:Those white shoes are gross! Why do all New Zealand and Australian beauty gurus wear these? They are from the 90's (bad 90's) . Are they that far behind in fashion or is tacky whats in fashion there? I know she can afford diffrent shoes. Hey Shannon! if for some reason you cannot afford some different shoes , there is a Ross on Las Vegas blvd that you've probably pasted by a million times. Do everyone a favor and go up the escalator into Ross and spend 20$ on a new pair.

I'm from NZ and I don't know a single other person who wears those disgusting shoes, I haven't even seen them in shops since like you said, the bad 90's. So she goes out of her way to be unfashionable.
Yeah where the fuck did she get them from? I swear I had a flat version of those when I was like 8 :P That pic of her with Kandee, fucking ew. If she acts buddy buddy with her after she's back home I'll vom.

chatchat
Learner
Learner

Post by chatchat »

nzgirl25 wrote:To be fair, I'm from New Zealand too and I would love to try in n out if I ever go to the states.
Maybe I should ask you then. What is the appeal of nasty fast food?

nzgirl25
Learner
Learner

Post by nzgirl25 »

chatchat wrote:
nzgirl25 wrote:To be fair, I'm from New Zealand too and I would love to try in n out if I ever go to the states.

I guess for me it's just the fact that we don't have it here. I'd want to try it only once though and not in the same amount Shan did.

b00mb00m
Informer
Informer

Post by b00mb00m »

I have actually seen A LOT of 18 -22 year olds wearing those heinous shoes out clubbing etc, they must be comfortable and you get to pretend you're wearing heels???

lizard_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by lizard_queen »

The shoes are actually really popular in Australia (not so much anymore though) last year the platforms with chunky straps were really in and they were being sold everywhere. I'm guilty of wearing similar shoes in black because they are actually are really comfortable haha.

And as for trying American fast food it's because we've been bombarded with it for years through tv and movies so it's almost like a rite of passage for us to try foods like that when we go there. Everyone is different of course, but a lot of Australian's view America as this place of crazy insane foods and portion sizes so it's cool to be able to try all this food we don't have back home (obviously realising it's fatty food that's like half the appeal of it weirdly enough)

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

chatchat wrote:

Not going to lie when I go to America I'm probably going to binge on their shit food, then again I don't claim to be on a diet or have a certain healthy lifestyle like Shan.

chatchat
Learner
Learner

Post by chatchat »

woejack wrote:
chatchat wrote:

Not going to lie when I go to America I'm probably going to binge on their shit food, then again I don't claim to be on a diet or have a certain healthy lifestyle like Shan.
Is there no fast food where you are? I know that Shan eats subway all the time and a few other youtubers from over seas. That's what most Americans consider fast food. But are there no others?

chatchat
Learner
Learner

Post by chatchat »

chatchat wrote:
woejack wrote:
chatchat wrote:

Is there no fast food where you are? I know that Shan eats subway all the time and a few other youtubers from over seas. That's what most Americans consider fast food. But are there no others?

She also went to Burger King, right? Same thing we have here. It's all the same

Return to “Shaaanxo”