"I'm sooo over it"

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo - Shaaanxo Part 9

Post by SkyLacey »

I thought of creating a Shaaanxo Vlogs drinking game!
Take a shot for each of the follow:
-she mispronounces a simple word
-she says "or something" / "idunno" or a combination of the two

Obviously there are many more things you can take shots for, like her being sew bloated, high cortisol is mentioned, she goes out for dinner...but even just the two bullet points I've chosen I think you'll be wasted in under 10 minutes :tu:

Post by Guest »

God, today's vlog... Whine Whine Whine BITCH BITCH BITCH

I usually don't mind her but like it gets early tiresome listening to her talk about her health problems when she diagnoses herself and then when she actually does have an issue she doesn't actually keep up with what she needs to do about it? Like... Girl you just want something to complain about because you spend all day by yourself and you have nothing else to focus on.

superstar66
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by superstar66 »

what is she so exhausted from!! she doesn't leave her house except to go to dinner. and i bet the other test she's going to need to do in august is for her hormones like estrogen/ progesterone/ testosterone because if you're on the contraceptive pill (which I'm assuming she is) you need to get off it for 3 months so your actual true levels can be tested. she just needs to have some sort of medical condition cannot take any of the blame herself.

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

I can't believe she doesn't think "my body's not well, perhaps it's what I'm putting into it?". That's just common sense. And I wonder if what's wrong with her is plain low iron. She doesn't eat well and is pseudo-vegetarian, and constantly being tired is a classic symptom of low iron (I hope this doesn't break the 'don't diagnose people' rule, I'm just speculating)

Also if anyone's interested, I calculated how much their dinner cost: $95.50, not including Shannon's souffle (could't find it on the menu) and any drinks they may have had. That's the price most couples their age spend on a special occasion meal, not a random weekday meal. I can't believe how they just throw money around like it's going to last forever

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

Ooh were coming close to getting a ew thread!

Seewobsissedandexhaustedxo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

nzgirl25
Learner
Learner

Post by nzgirl25 »

[Sugar] wrote:I can't believe she doesn't think "my body's not well, perhaps it's what I'm putting into it?". That's just common sense. And I wonder if what's wrong with her is plain low iron. She doesn't eat well and is pseudo-vegetarian, and constantly being tired is a classic symptom of low iron (I hope this doesn't break the 'don't diagnose people' rule, I'm just speculating)

Also if anyone's interested, I calculated how much their dinner cost: $95.50, not including Shannon's souffle (could't find it on the menu) and any drinks they may have had. That's the price most couples their age spend on a special occasion meal, not a random weekday meal. I can't believe how they just throw money around like it's going to last forever
What the flying fuck.

georgiag
Learner
Learner

Post by georgiag »

I swear to god she makes her 'high cortisol' sound like it's a serious serious illness that is wreaking havoc on her life.

MonicaBing
Learner
Learner

Post by MonicaBing »

If she'll spend $150 easy on dinner on a random Wednesday night because she's exhausted, how much would she spend in a week going out for tea. I don't watch every vlog but the few I do watch they are out for dinner/lunch/brunch.... $1000 a week???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

MonicaBing wrote:If she'll spend $150 easy on dinner on a random Wednesday night because she's exhausted, how much would she spend in a week going out for tea. I don't watch every vlog but the few I do watch they are out for dinner/lunch/brunch.... $1000 a week???
Yeah, she went out for brunch/lunch with her mum in her last vlog. I wouldn't be surprised if she ate out daily. She mentioned in one that she and Hamish had tried all the restaurants in Palmy too (I think it was the one where they went to Fisherman's Table)

CatsCabernetCoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by CatsCabernetCoffee »

Shannon logic: won't eat peas because they are "too sugary" but eats canned pineapple with every meal she makes at home (which in her defense is a rare occasion but still.) Right then.

CatsCabernetCoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by CatsCabernetCoffee »

Okay sorry for the double post (I really need to learn to finish the entire vlog before coming here to vent) THE AMOUNT SHE TOUCHES HER FACE AFTER DOING THAT FACEMASK IS DISGUSTING. No wonder you have so many breakouts, girl. Ya nasty.

Post by Guest »

Think she needs to go get a test for Hypochondriasis lol.

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

Going to her channel and accidently getting the start of that channel trailer is legitimately painful to my poor brain.

bearitoprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by bearitoprincess »

So what's the new thread gonna be called?

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

CatsCabernetCoffee wrote:Okay sorry for the double post (I really need to learn to finish the entire vlog before coming here to vent) THE AMOUNT SHE TOUCHES HER FACE AFTER DOING THAT FACEMASK IS DISGUSTING. No wonder you have so many breakouts, girl. Ya nasty.

shes obssisd with her nails and fingers, the bitch touches anything and everything on camera whenever she has or has no reason to

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

bearitoprincess wrote:So what's the new thread gonna be called?
there was a pretty awesome name suggestions a few pages back along the lies of "strissed and obsissed xo burger"..something

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

and honestly i cant with shannons makeup looks anymore. shes identical in evry single look and when told her response is 'its my face cant expect me to look different, same eyes, same lips'. shes so narrow minded it hurts. shes also so terrible at makeup and actually looks heaps better in "no make up makeup" looks

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

nsatarn wrote:and honestly i cant with shannons makeup looks anymore. shes identical in evry single look and when told her response is 'its my face cant expect me to look different, same eyes, same lips'. shes so narrow minded it hurts. shes also so terrible at makeup and actually looks heaps better in "no make up makeup" looks
She was talking about two videos in her vlog and it was literally the same look with a different colored lipstick.

I was watching a haul of hers from a couple of years back, and she looked so nice, her OTT makeup nowadays looks so awful. The problem is, it's not just Shannon who cakes on the makeup - so many Youtubers are the same, as well as all those girls in EBR. I think it's just a general cultural trend where it's generally no longer seen as vain or superficial for a girl to be obsessed with makeup that has led to this.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Can someone make a new thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shaaanxo”