Sponsoredborexo - Part 8

mishmish
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sponsoredborexo - Part 8

Post by mishmish »

well a lot of people are overweight and I don't think its anyone's job to tell others how to improve themselve since no one knows their whole health situation.

my problem with shaan isn't her weight, i could care less tbh like if she wants to bitch and whine all day thats her problem. i just hate how she's so obviously daily vlogging when she hates it. its just to stay relevant really

Tamaramara
Talker
Talker

Post by Tamaramara »

If she is somewhere around 5'3 its healthy or 'good' weight to be within 115-130 lbs range...above 130 you start to move towards the overweight category for that height range...and shanon definitely LOOKS like she is pretty close to 130 you can see it in her arms/thighs compared to what she used to be... Im only a couple inches shorter and weigh about 115-118 lbs and I definitely look half her size still (and im a few years older than her) and even I wear mediums in most tops...even just to fit my boobs easier. Shannon IS in denial about her weights its obvious. In her pictures when she was thinner she definitely looked closer to 115-120 which was a more 'normal' size for her age and height at that time.

She either needs to work on it and lose a few pounds or accept that she is a little bigger now and wear proper sizes...shes so ridiculous constantly saying that shes 'bloated' :roll:

lamington_
Informer
Informer

Post by lamington_ »

Literally I don't even care that she got Botox, it's the whining, crying and carrying on like a pork chop when she gets a simple B12 shot that realllllly shits me up.

Sorry Shan you can't claim to hate needles when you already have piercings and tattoos and then proceed to sit through 3 separate instances that involve needles - tattoos, Botox and eyebrow tattoos.

"Oh it's the feeling of the liquid" that I don't like - hahahaha okay well pretty sure Botox is liquid going into your body! So now we are down to specifying the amount of liquid that goes into the body?! Pffft fuck outta here with that bullshit. You're an attention seeker and an embarrassment to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanityisillegal

Post by sanityisillegal »

mishmish wrote:well a lot of people are overweight and I don't think its anyone's job to tell others how to improve themselve since no one knows their whole health situation.

my problem with shaan isn't her weight, i could care less tbh like if she wants to bitch and whine all day thats her problem. i just hate how she's so obviously daily vlogging when she hates it. its just to stay relevant really
Exactly, it's not anyone's business what she weighs and whether she's healthy or not tbh. What pisses me off is that she tries to put on this persona of like being healthy and whatever and wears clothes that are too small etc.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

lamington_ wrote:
Sorry Shan you can't claim to hate needles when you already have piercings and tattoos and then proceed to sit through 3 separate instances that involve needles - tattoos, Botox and eyebrow tattoos.
In the video I posted on the last page about her piercings and tattoos she says she pierced her septum HERSELF. Lol. She can't say she's afraid of needles after piercing such a complicated and sensitive area herself, even just putting a needle through your own skin takes a lot of courage

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

mishmish wrote:well a lot of people are overweight and I don't think its anyone's job to tell others how to improve themselve since no one knows their whole health situation.

Posters shouldn't try to mod the board... Image if you don't like reading about Shannon being overweight you should scroll and change subject

misslaurenxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by misslaurenxxx »

?!!?!!?!?!??

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

lamington_ wrote:Literally I don't even care that she got Botox, it's the whining, crying and carrying on like a pork chop when she gets a simple B12 shot that realllllly shits me up.

"Oh it's the feeling of the liquid" that I don't like - hahahaha okay well pretty sure Botox is liquid going into your body! So now we are down to specifying the amount of liquid that goes into the body?! Pffft fuck outta here with that bullshit. You're an attention seeker and an embarrassment to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not disputing she's a drama queen, but I have the same complex. I'm not fussed about tattoo needles, flu shots and the like, but having blood tests actually makes me ill. Mind over matter I guess, but it is a thing for some people.

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

Does anyone know or remember what that app she's been playing in her vlogs recently is? Is it called Gummy Drop? Because I just saw another YouTuber make a video sponsored by it (and was upfront about it, because she had no reason to hide it) and I was wondering if it's possible Shannon was also sponsored but didn't disclose it.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

[Sugar] wrote:Does anyone know or remember what that app she's been playing in her vlogs recently is? Is it called Gummy Drop? Because I just saw another YouTuber make a video sponsored by it (and was upfront about it, because she had no reason to hide it) and I was wondering if it's possible Shannon was also sponsored but didn't disclose it.
she said she wasn't sponsored. i doubt she'd outright lie about it like that if she was rather than just lying by omission

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

[Sugar] wrote:Does anyone know or remember what that app she's been playing in her vlogs recently is? Is it called Gummy Drop? Because I just saw another YouTuber make a video sponsored by it (and was upfront about it, because she had no reason to hide it) and I was wondering if it's possible Shannon was also sponsored but didn't disclose it.
she said she wasn't sponsored. i doubt she'd outright lie about it like that if she was rather than just lying by omission

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

Remind you of anyone?
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

cats4life wrote:Image

Remind you of anyone?
But they're still healing, they're going to look SO natural when they've healed and she'll save SO much time not doing her brows

Kait
Informer
Informer

Post by Kait »

[Sugar] wrote:
cats4life wrote:Image

Remind you of anyone?
But they're still healing, they're going to look SO natural when they've healed and she'll save SO much time not doing her brows
Yeah and it's the cause of her bloating too, guys.

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

Throwback to her old fit photos, iirc this was taken when she went on the rapid fitness diet.

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

Sparkle wrote:Bloated from a 3 hour flight?? COME ON. She has got to stop with the bloated excuse it sounds so ridiculous. She ate an entire cheesy margarita pizza, then a massive load of potato chips and another pizza the next day, plus a grilled burger and who knows what else on that trip. And then she tries tucking her size 12-14 body (nothing wrong with that!) into a size 8-10 bodycon skirt. <br abp="477"><br abp="478">Does she look at her mum and think "oh mum looks bloated today". Seriously Shannon, get a grip.
LUL. Beautifully put. :tu:

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

victoriabeckham wrote:Long time lurker, blah, blah.... :D <br abp="377">I am a doctor and there is no concrete evidence out there that Botox prevents wrinkles. Anyone who says otherwise is either trying to get your money or terribly misinformed.<br abp="378">'Google' just doesn't cut it nowadays, Shannon, where everyone and anyone can spout 'truths'-as evident by yourself with your 'dairy is bad' and other non-evidence based rubbish. Try Google Scholar instead.
kimxx_xx wrote:
slayplay wrote:She's not bloated. She's overweight. Yes, she's going to the gym but it's clearly not working. If anything it actually looks like she's slowly putting on weight. Especially around her face. Her diet is the main issue. It's pisses me off that she blames her weight gain on being bloated. If she really cared she would get a PT but at the end of the day she's TOO LAZY. The amount of junk food she eats is ridiculous!!
<br abp="450"><br abp="451">Come on now, she's NOT overweight. Yes she's gotten bigger but she's nowhere near overweight.<br abp="452"><br abp="453">She's very in denial about everything. You can only start working on your diet/fitness regime when you realize you've gained weight, and you're willing to put in effort to lose it. Right now, she's telling herself she's 'bloated' and she keeps buying clothes in her old sizes cause she doesn't want to acknowledge she needs to buy a size up. And she keeps telling herself she's living 'healthy' too, with her workouts in the gym (does she have workout goals? a fitness regime?) and her smoothies (hey guess what, even fruit and veggies have calories)<br abp="454"><br abp="455">Denying her body has changed over the years is just really unhealthy for younger viewers as well. They're watching someone who desperately doesn't want to be proud or even acknowledge she's a size 10, which is a size a lot of these girls might have. Either be proud of your body, cause she still has a very average bodysize (and is not overweight, I mean come on), or decide you want to be slimmer and put in the effort to change it.
I agree with most of what you have to say, except for the overweight part. She just doesn't look healthy to me. Respectfully, I think a doctor would be the best person to lay down judgement on whether or not she is overweight. Visually, she doesn't look like the same in shape and fit girl I used to watch. Just my 2 cents.

Looking at these two pictures side by side, I feel like the first picture is of a normal weight girl. The second picture is of an overweight girl. Not trying to pick a fight with you, I just wanted to give my opinion on the matter. :tu:

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

i reckon if shannon wore a dress similar to the one in that pic when she was skinner she'd look heaps better. obviously she's bigger now but that would be so much more flattering a look.

i feel like most of us agree that 1. she's gained weight and 2. she has no idea how to dress her body. if only shannon could come to the same realisation!

nzgirl25
Learner
Learner

Post by nzgirl25 »

I started watching Shan in 2011 or 2012 I would say and I loved her style. Now it's just changed so much and it doesn't suit her.

babyblue
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babyblue »

My issue is not with her weight - I'm a bit of a chubster myself lol, due to the stress of high school on my diet and lack of time to prepare healthy foods, it's the denial she is in speaking of "bloat", "food baby", "dehydration" umm no stop excusing yourself for not having a flat stomach in your messy, unflattering bodycon outfits :?
Dissecting shady and manipulative bitches collectively :love2:

Return to “Shaaanxo”