Selloutxo~~Part 7

Re: Selloutxo~~Part 7

Post by Guest »

bee_jade wrote:
blindxfaith wrote:
2) her friends. I always find it so cringe worthy when theyre drunk (like, they can get drunk, I don't care. It's fun!), but she has that one girl friend (not Sally Jo - but shes just as bad - all I can remember about this other girl is that she has big teeth) that hovers in the background of her video shot every time?? Like she's waiting for someone to say "wow, who's that friend of yours, shes so pretty and needs to start a channel?!"
Also it was weird that they were all waiting around for her to hit 2 million followers - Shan is obviously the big wig in her friend group. It was just so awkward to watch - Shan going "oh man someone is toying with me and keeps subscribing then unsubscribing!!" and stuff. It was just weird. I dunno.
is this the girl you're speaking of?

http://imgur.com/ehofctc Ahh it wasn't Kelly! I do remember her though, Shan was so fun when she hung out with her. It was this girl here behind Shan! I don't know what it is, but she irks me :P
OH HERRRRRR! :rofl: yeah, i totally see what you mean.

cats4life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cats4life »

I miss Kelly being good friends with Shannon, its like Kelly kept Shannon grounded and down to earth... :roll:
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

morkki
Learner
Learner

Post by morkki »

Nekyia wrote: Breakfast is not an actual excuse though. I sometimes don't have time so I grab a cup of coffee and maybe a burned piece of bread if not nothing and I'm set until lunch. What I would blame is the fact that she stays home all day doing nothing let's be honest. When I have to stay home and work from there I always get up and visit the fridge and cupboards every 10 minutes. And I'm not craving the healthy stuff I tell you that. Getting dressed going out for work, a walk, etc could set her mind off things.
She's not disciplined at all. She doesn't fight her cravings she always goes "I worked hard today I deserve to pig on a take out" Okay I get it once in a while we all do it, what can we do. Once in a while though, not every damn night. It irks me that she has all the means in the world to actually have a dietary programme and money to waste on loads of expensive healthy food and she can't give a damn.
You're right. It's not hunger, it's boredom. It's hard for me to imagine someone who doesn't do anything almost all day 7 days a week.
cats4life wrote:I'm wondering if invisalign will work for her? I have braces atm, I did want invisalign cause I'm 18 and I didn't want to look like an over grown 12 year old, but then my mums friend who works in an orthodontist practice for 20+ years said they had more people coming back for traditional braces after they had gone through the invisalign treatment. It also takes a lot of discipline to remember to take them out, put them back in and everything. I could see Shannon taking them out for her tutorials and just leaving them out for ages. Even though traditional braces wouldn't be for her because of her being on the camera all the time, but I can defiantly see her pro-longing treatment and stuff because of her not co-operating with the treatment plan. That's just my opinion though :roll: :roll:
She didn't get braces because braces are for kids and for the poor. Obviously not true, but that's what people think. And orthodontists like to make money off thoose people. Braces don't look good, you can't take them off, they sometimes ripp your tissue apart, they hurt after changing the wire and they require precise hygiene. Out of all thoose things, I don't think Shan could bear one. Invisalign can be visible, but it's not a shame if you have it, and a lot of beauty people on yt had it (Judy, Michelle Phan). I wore braces for 4 years and invisalign after my braces treatement just to keep my teeth in place and move them around more precisely without braces. When I had braces everybody would tell me: "Poor you, when will you take them off?", but when I had invisalign people would ask me where I got it and talked about how they want to get it. People don't always think about the best solution at first, they think of the trendiest one. Not everyone, but people like Shannon do.

g0ldie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by g0ldie »

cats4life wrote:I'm wondering if invisalign will work for her? I have braces atm, I did want invisalign cause I'm 18 and I didn't want to look like an over grown 12 year old, but then my mums friend who works in an orthodontist practice for 20+ years said they had more people coming back for traditional braces after they had gone through the invisalign treatment. It also takes a lot of discipline to remember to take them out, put them back in and everything. I could see Shannon taking them out for her tutorials and just leaving them out for ages. Even though traditional braces wouldn't be for her because of her being on the camera all the time, but I can defiantly see her pro-longing treatment and stuff because of her not co-operating with the treatment plan. That's just my opinion though :roll: :roll:
Totally agree with this. Given how well Shan took care of her implants after she got them done, I doubt she'll take care of her Invisalign when she gets them.

nyobi
Debater
Debater

Post by nyobi »

This will forever haunt me lol

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Anyone else notice she changed up her lunch routine in her latest vlog? she didn't have avocado on toast!

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

Whenever she overdraws her lips she just reminds me of the makeup at the Alexander McQueen Fall 2009 show:

pic upload

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

She is seriously going to pull a muscle one day in her neck with the way she poses so angular in tutorials to show the look. Like, just be straight why the fuck do you have to pull a contortionists act and turn your head so far on an angle, you look like you're having a seizure or something.

emilymari3
Informer
Informer

Post by emilymari3 »

Her newest tutorial...the way she says tattooed...what the actual fuck..I get the accent thing but good god I had to rewind it 3 times for a good laugh. It's around the 2:20 mark...she says it twice.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

emilymari3 wrote:Her newest tutorial...the way she says tattooed...what the actual fuck..I get the accent thing but good god I had to rewind it 3 times for a good laugh. It's around the 2:20 mark...she says it twice.
eyebrows titted on ;)

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

shitsandgigs wrote:She is seriously going to pull a muscle one day in her neck with the way she poses so angular in tutorials to show the look. Like, just be straight why the fuck do you have to pull a contortionists act and turn your head so far on an angle, you look like you're having a seizure or something.
Like here? :rofl:

Her dramatic poses always crack me the hell up. Just wait for the day where she vlogs "I didn't go to the gym this morning, my neck is seeeeeeeew sore and idk why, I must have slept weird."

Renee
Learner
Learner

Post by Renee »

I am always so repulsed when she lets her dogs constantly lick her fingers! Every time she touches them she has to stop and let them lick her hands! :?

sadfuq
Learner
Learner

Post by sadfuq »

Renee wrote:I am always so repulsed when she lets her dogs constantly lick her fingers! Every time she touches them she has to stop and let them lick her hands! :?
Lol, I have cats and it feels good when pets do that (kind of like a exfoliating treatment on your hands, weird I know) . Knowing Shannon though, she probably doesn't wash her hands after.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

but dogs' tongues don't feel scratchy like cats' do. i HATE it when my dogs lick me, it grosses me out, lol.

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

*OT* So, I don't follow her beauty channel but I follow her on her vlog channel and snapchat. She seems to do a lot of lip swatch videos, for those who watch her beauty videos do you get annoyed with her constant lip swatch videos cause I feel like I'd get so annoyed at the constant videos, just general curiosity :D
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

Bbb2207
Learner
Learner

Post by Bbb2207 »

I can't get over how bad her brows look in her thumbnail for her new video! They are way too long for her face and practically disappear into her hair! They overtake her whole face now I definitely preferred them before.

nyobi
Debater
Debater

Post by nyobi »

When she showed us her organizing the beauty room in her last vlog.... that lipstick stash would last me 10 lifetimes. I dont get gurus and their makeup hoard, at least with clothes and handbags they have resale value (if taken care of).... makeup is perishable.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

nyobi wrote:When she showed us her organizing the beauty room in her last vlog.... that lipstick stash would last me 10 lifetimes. I dont get gurus and their makeup hoard, at least with clothes and handbags they have resale value (if taken care of).... makeup is perishable.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

She must be in so much debt from all of the shit she hoards.

Post by Guest »

What's with the green stains all over her carpet at 7:20 in her new vlog?

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

ImageImage

Sewwwwww healthy. I mean if she didn't ALWAYS eat shitty food at night and large amounts of it this wouldn't be as bad but her binge eating on unhealthy things and pizzas especially is not good for her on the inside or the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shaaanxo”