Shaaanxo

laniexx

Re: Shaaanxo

Post by laniexx »

Sticky Gloss wrote:I actually understand why she's upped the quality of her videos. Youtube is her full time job, she obviously wants her channel to look high quality. At this point she's probably more focused on obtaining deals with various brands and they would much rather send products/sponsor people who have ridiculously high quality videos. I don't think its really a bad thing, just the over all 360 she's done over the last year and a half that is really throwing people off. First the hair, then the body, then the boobs, now this super HQ and a full blown filming set. It starts to add up, but honestly she's just trying to market herself.

As far as her HD filming situation "bring out all her imperfections and making her look different" that really isn't how it works when you film with box lighting and a DSLR camera. It isn't like when TV shows and your local news stations switched to HD and suddenly you could see everyone's pores and whatnot. The lense that she's using in combination with the lighting she recently got is causing her featured to look air brushed and perfect while maintaining details at the same time. Its all the depth of field and whatnot. Its making her look MUCH nicer than she would look in person or in natural day light. Yes it is adding an unfortunate shadow to her inner eye area around her nose, but that's just because her nose is a bit wonky and is casting shadows. Dont worry, I'm sure she'll get a nose job to fix that.
hahaha, I agree!

laniexx

Post by laniexx »

charlavail wrote:
laniexx wrote:

Is she f*cking serious? hahahaha I can't deal with this anymore. Also, how do you add photo's here?
omfg someone called her out because she has extensions and got a boob job.
she says:
Shaaanxo Anastasiya Shchepankovska because I used to have big boobies before I lost weight

she never did..

ruby_x
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ruby_x »

Jemima wrote:She got an LV? I hope it's not the typical monogram LV's because you see so many girls with them now days, and no offence to anyone who likes them but I think they look quite tacky for a designer handbag (especially considering how much you pay for them!).
I agree, they are so tacky looking! Honestly I think they are only popular because they're a status symbol, not because they're a great looking or exceptionable quality bag. I guess we'll have to wait and see whether or not she got the monogrammed one, the picture she posted was only of the box, she said she wasn't going to show it until her birthday haul.

ispyskyler
Talker
Talker

Post by ispyskyler »

hello22 wrote:I believe anyone can dress/look how they want, but wow.. when she tells people to "be yourself" even though there's not a single bit of the old Shannon leftt, shes being a hypocrite.

Anyone else get the feeling Hamish is influencing her this way? All he ever likes on Instagram are photos of thin blonde girls, blue eyes, big boobs, etc.
I've always though Hamish had something to do with Shannon's "transformation." He seems like a total pig, IMO. Very sexist.

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

Hamish is super sketchy. I seriously do not like him. Ever since she started dating him, she went totally fake. I understand trying to look more professional because you have more subscribers and stuff, but she's not like herself. You can be professional and be totally fake.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Her tan looks extremely blotchy in her new what's in my bag video.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

Hamish is weird. Shan seems more into him than he is her, just judging from videos and what they post on instagram. She's constantly saying what a babe she is and how she loves him...and when they are talking, you see her being all smiley and whatnot...he's just like... :| And posting a pic of his girls fake titty side boob? Who does that?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I don't like Hamish either, to me it seems like she's only with Shannon for sexual reasons.

ispyskyler
Talker
Talker

Post by ispyskyler »

syllabub wrote:Hamish is weird. Shan seems more into him than he is her, just judging from videos and what they post on instagram. She's constantly saying what a babe she is and how she loves him...and when they are talking, you see her being all smiley and whatnot...he's just like... :| And posting a pic of his girls fake titty side boob? Who does that?
Overall, the guy just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. He comes off as being a total asshole.

laniexx

Post by laniexx »

She would be so stunning with her dark hair back! And if she dressed more casual. I wish she could go on Snog Marry Avoid haha. At least she's not a bitch, I find her quite nice and humble. It just seems like everything's gotten to her head. Also, Hamish. Ugh. Can't put my finger on what it is though :?

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Diorette wrote:I don't like Hamish either, to me it seems like she's only with Shannon for sexual reasons.
what do you mean by sexual reasons? Do you literally mean hes only with her for the sex..? :?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

PinkiePie wrote:
Diorette wrote:I don't like Hamish either, to me it seems like she's only with Shannon for sexual reasons.
what do you mean by sexual reasons? Do you literally mean hes only with her for the sex..? :?
Nope, what I meant is that he seems to be a very sexist person, posting pictures of girls with big boobs, posting a picture of his girlfriend's side boob (such a disrespectful thing to do, if you ask me) and those things, I hope you get what I mean, I don't really know how to explain myself.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Diorette wrote:
PinkiePie wrote:
Nope, what I meant is that he seems to be a very sexist person, posting pictures of girls with big boobs, posting a picture of his girlfriend's side boob (such a disrespectful thing to do, if you ask me) and those things, I hope you get what I mean, I don't really know how to explain myself.
I took "sexual reasons" as meaning he's an overly sexual person. He constantly makes crude jokes and yeah, the whole posting photos of your girlfriend's side boob thing.
It's not like he's ever complimented her personality :P

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

make sure you're sitting down, her hair actually looks clean in her new GRWM video.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

canaduh wrote:make sure you're sitting down, her hair actually looks clean in her new GRWM video.
she must've filmed it after her monthly hair wash!

emzy
Learner
Learner

Post by emzy »

In her new GRWM video she turns off the lights briefly towards the end and it really shows how much lighting changes her appearance. From this...

to this...

I would've edited that part out if I were her :shock:

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

emzy wrote:In her new GRWM video she turns off the lights briefly towards the end and it really shows how much lighting changes her appearance. From this...

to this...

I would've edited that part out if I were her :shock:
Wow, what a difference lighting makes... Looks like the effect of caking on all that foundation on a daily basis has finally caught up with her skin.

jane1234567
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jane1234567 »

Oh my god that is insane! I always thought she had really nice skin but I guess it's just her sneaky lighting

laurrxy
Talker
Talker

Post by laurrxy »

can't Shan do another lip color???

the baby pinks and nudes are boring now
i'm not a bitch, i just don't give a fuck alot

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

Ugh, I hated her collab with Nikki. It felt really unlike her.

Return to “Shaaanxo”