Shaaanxo

laniexx

Re: Shaaanxo

Post by laniexx »

basedgod wrote:
laniexx wrote:
ItsLaura wrote:Does anyone know what breed her dog is? I see people ask all the time but she never answers.
Maltese x Bichon but i'm not 100% sure.
I thought she said he was a Chihuahua or Papillon mix? Not sure :/
I really don't know, maybe if she replied when people asked instead of mocking how they say 'bread' instead of 'breed' we'd know :P

Echo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Echo »

My only issue is with the eyelash glue. It's not complicated to wait 5 mins for it to dry.

cherry_blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by cherry_blossom »

She got a speedy 30 monogram LV. So typical and nothing special since it seems like 99.9% of the population who own LVs have that bag.

Jess0713
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jess0713 »

All I know is I don't like Hamish.

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

cherry_blossom wrote:She got a speedy 30 monogram LV. So typical and nothing special since it seems like 99.9% of the population who own LVs have that bag.
how much $$ are they worth?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

biatchyhoney wrote:
cherry_blossom wrote:She got a speedy 30 monogram LV. So typical and nothing special since it seems like 99.9% of the population who own LVs have that bag.
$875 USD I think

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

Someone questioned if it was real and this was her reply:

I got this from LV queen street in Auckland. Oh would you like to see a receipt? Like, no. Lmao get lost

:/

lol so defensive

cherry_blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by cherry_blossom »

I think LV's are tacky, especially the monogram print.

Looking at Hamish's instagram, apparently she's going to be on 20/20 again... like the first time wasn't enough. :roll:

Jemima
Talker
Talker

Post by Jemima »

I feel like these girls only get these bags because they're considered fashionable and expensive. I mean most people know what Louis Vuitton bags look like and that they are expensive. That's why when people get a designer handbag they choose it, so they can show it off.

My sister also laughs when Shan says 'classy' because she's anything but that.

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

biatchyhoney wrote:
She got the Speedy 30 Bandoulière, which is more expensive than the standard Speedy. $1270 USD.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

biatchyhoney wrote:Someone questioned if it was real and this was her reply:

I got this from LV queen street in Auckland. Oh would you like to see a receipt? Like, no. Lmao get lost

:/

lol so defensive
What a bitch, it's normal to ask those things..

And yeah, sad thing, but Shannon is the opposite from classy, she's really tacky.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

My question is, how can her boyfriend afford a bag like that? He doesn't have many subscribers and didn't he talk about quitting his job?
Wouldn't surprise me if Shannon bought it herself and said Hamish bought it, so people would hate less :P

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

cherry_blossom wrote: Looking at Hamish's instagram, apparently she's going to be on 20/20 again... like the first time wasn't enough. :roll:
You wouldn't even recognise her now as the girl that was on 20/20 earlier....and I remember from that interview she was laughing when the interviewer asked if Youtube paid enough for her to live off, back when she had her side job at the deli.

I'm just curious, how many of y'all are NZ-ers? I'm in Chch myself.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

that half pic of her at the end of her videos is really creepy :/ shes giving the fakest smile

cherry_blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by cherry_blossom »

biatchyhoney wrote:
cherry_blossom wrote: Looking at Hamish's instagram, apparently she's going to be on 20/20 again... like the first time wasn't enough. :roll:
You wouldn't even recognise her now as the girl that was on 20/20 earlier....and I remember from that interview she was laughing when the interviewer asked if Youtube paid enough for her to live off, back when she had her side job at the deli.

I'm just curious, how many of y'all are NZ-ers? I'm in Chch myself.
Not to mention still at tech, but she dropped out for YouTube..... wasn't she only one year off from getting her degree?

I'm in Auckland :D

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

swirlmydanish wrote:that half pic of her at the end of her videos is really creepy :/ shes giving the fakest smile
LOL yes it's awful why the hell did she decide to use that? Her eyes are SO vacant and her smile is so fake it just makes her look like a psychopath.

jane1234567
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jane1234567 »

It's funny listening to Shannon trying to justify all the stuff she bought in her latest hoard fest. That was insane... Surely she has something else to put her money towards that is more useful. She spent soooo much I'd feel so bad if I already owned the amount of stuff she owned

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

Did anyone watch her green smokey eyes grwm video? She seemed to talk about a lot of things that are mentioned here, like why she looks to the left in her videos and about the eyelash glue, maybe people comment that a lot but maybe she's been reading here especially after her nose was discussed them she tweeted about a nose job!?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

jane1234567 wrote:It's funny listening to Shannon trying to justify all the stuff she bought in her latest hoard fest. That was insane... Surely she has something else to put her money towards that is more useful. She spent soooo much I'd feel so bad if I already owned the amount of stuff she owned
I don't even want to know how much she spent on that haul.. products and shipping.. I'll probably cry finding out she probably spent like 3 of my paychecks..

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I'm surpised she is only 21 she looks at least 25-30.

Return to “Shaaanxo”