Shaaanxo

laniexx

Re: Shaaanxo

Post by laniexx »

Agree, very unproportional now. But I loved her birthday vlog. She's really down to earth.

laniexx

Post by laniexx »

biatchyhoney wrote:classy 21st vlog......
This is pretty much what most 21 year olds will do in New Zealand.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by letmetellyou »

anyone else get a pm like this?

ETA - just saw the comment this person made up there ^^ so nvm, lol. troll.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jemima
Talker
Talker

Post by Jemima »

I would think 21st parties in the US would be way worse because that's the age they can go to clubs etc where it's 18 in NZ.

Although I don't think they should have kept the part of Hamish saying "c***". That was the unclassy bit in my mind, everything else was fine and what you would expect.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Jemima wrote:I would think 21st parties in the US would be way worse because that's the age they can go to clubs etc where it's 18 in NZ.

Although I don't think they should have kept the part of Hamish saying "c***". That was the unclassy bit in my mind, everything else was fine and what you would expect.
you can go to most clubs at 18 in the us, but you can't drink legally until 21 so that's usually why people go all out for it here. is the drinking age in nz 18? i know in most countries other than the us it is.

Jemima
Talker
Talker

Post by Jemima »

Thanks I didn't know that you could go to clubs (I just assumed because you can't drink you couldn't). The drinking age in NZ is 18 so you can buy alcohol, go to clubs, but a lot of people start drinking way before that. In NZ I would say the average age for people to start drinking is 14-15.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

letmetellyou wrote:anyone else get a pm like this?

The thing is.. she isn't a troll, look at her other messages and her comments are normal, weird.

laniexx

Post by laniexx »

Diorette wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:anyone else get a pm like this?

The thing is.. she isn't a troll, look at her other messages and her comments are normal, weird.
Seeing as she bags other gurus. It must be someone that's either extremely obsessed/close with Shannon, or shannon herself hahaha

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

damselinthisdress wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:
biatchyhoney wrote:she looks SO unnaturally top heavy here

wow.. yea.. very top heavy. not a good look. and where's her 'big butt'??
LOOL, WHOEVER SAID "TOP HEAVY" IS JEALOUS AS HELL! I SUGGEST YOU LOOK UP THE LIEKS OF COCO AUSTIN,SOPHIE DEE, MARISKA FRUSCHIO,CRISTINA HENDRICK,ETC AND THE WOMEN OF A FB GROUP CALLED "CURVY SEXY ROSES" AND OTEHR TUMBLRS DEDICATED TO THIS TYPE OF FIGURE
HER BREASTS LOOK FINE YOU FLATJEALOUS HAGS, YOURE MAD U CANT FILL OUT A B CUP, LET ALONE A G CUP!!! JEALOUS HAGS HATE ON ANYTHING THAT IS FEMININE!
THATS WH U HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER HATING ON WHAT U WISH U HAD
U HAGS AND UR FLAT ASS PREPUBECENT BODIES!
Honey, first of all take a seat. Take several. I'm a G cup naturally and I hate it because I have small hips and no ass, and my breasts make me look heavy. Now I can help that, but Shannon PAID to get that look with the pretense that it would balance out her non existent big butt.
Secondly Christina Hendricks is a goddess among men and I worship the ground she walks on. You completely misread my comment, I'm not criticising women shaped like that naturally, but Shan paid good money to look like that.

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

Jemima wrote: Although I don't think they should have kept the part of Hamish saying "c***"..
That's what I meant. Shan tries to be so sickly sweet and PG rated in her videos, and that vlog was just Hamish swearing and being a bogan.

Buttonspally
Debater
Debater

Post by Buttonspally »

biatchyhoney wrote:
Jemima wrote: Although I don't think they should have kept the part of Hamish saying "c***"..
That's what I meant. Shan tries to be so sickly sweet and PG rated in her videos, and that vlog was just Hamish swearing and being a bogan.
Every time i see Hamish i dislike him more, like could he not have kept it clean for the sake of some of the younger viewers or even to show he has some itty bitty amount of class. UGHHH

Bambam
Debater
Debater

Post by Bambam »

biatchyhoney wrote:she looks SO unnaturally top heavy here

Urgh... All I could see in this part of the Vlog was that she hasn't learnt what bra size she is yet! Her breasts are obviously getting squished out the top of the bra she's wearing.... Not nice at all. She has to remember her body shape has changed slightly now so she needs to dress differently.

Return to “Shaaanxo”