gossipgril
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scaaamxo part 5

Post by gossipgril »

jtbi98 wrote:Image

Surely the overdrawn lips look must look really weird and messy in real life??!
Yup it does look very strange and ugly in real life. The girls at farmers calls her Donald duck cause of her lips Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melodyjosie
Talker
Talker

Post by melodyjosie »

gossipgril wrote:
georgiag wrote:
melodyjosie wrote:
89Milton wrote:Hi Girls,
I've just started watching the vlogs. I noticed that before the 'Follow Me' series she hadn't posted since her 'Vlogmas' series. What's the go with that? Why didn't she post for eight months? Does anyone else know? Also, her house is always so unorganised! I'd give anything for a new house like that! I don't know how she relaxes with so much mess around! What do you all think about her house?
Argh her house is untidy and chaos. She lets her dogs chew shit up and doesn't discipline them. I mean.. Lewie chews on ANYTHING even her expensive make up and she laughs it off because he's cute. Idk she obviously has a good income with YouTube but fuck having a girlfriend who cant tidy up the house or cook dinner of a night time. I don't know how Hamish deals. It's not like Shannon isn't home all day everyday. Just my thoughts.

Hamish is home during the day, maybe HE should be cleaning up or cooking?
She's vloging again because she needs money to pay off her Porsche and maybe her beach house she is thinking of buying. You know got milk in every income she can Image. Oh hamish probably isn t bothered by her messiness because he has no say since she makes the main income or should I say the only income . He's like a son who lives with his mum and uses her mother so he can't really complain to his mum about it ya know .

Doesn't hamish work? Haha idk. I swear he posted a video once on his channel of his job. Plus i never see him in shans vlogs while shes there during the day.
Either way. They are both as untidy as each other.

melodyjosie
Talker
Talker

Post by melodyjosie »

gossipgril wrote:
georgiag wrote:
melodyjosie wrote:
I've just started watching the vlogs. I noticed that before the 'Follow Me' series she hadn't posted since her 'Vlogmas' series. What's the go with that? Why didn't she post for eight months? Does anyone else know? Also, her house is always so unorganised! I'd give anything for a new house like that! I don't know how she relaxes with so much mess around! What do you all think about her house?
Argh her house is untidy and chaos. She lets her dogs chew shit up and doesn't discipline them. I mean.. Lewie chews on ANYTHING even her expensive make up and she laughs it off because he's cute. Idk she obviously has a good income with YouTube but fuck having a girlfriend who cant tidy up the house or cook dinner of a night time. I don't know how Hamish deals. It's not like Shannon isn't home all day everyday. Just my thoughts.

She's vloging again because she needs money to pay off her Porsche and maybe her beach house she is thinking of buying. You know got milk in every income she can Image. Oh hamish probably isn t bothered by her messiness because he has no say since she makes the main income or should I say the only income . He's like a son who lives with his mum and uses her mother so he can't really complain to his mum about it ya know .

Doesn't hamish work? Haha idk. I swear he posted a video once on his channel of his job. Plus i never see him in shans vlogs while shes there during the day.

melodyjosie
Talker
Talker

Post by melodyjosie »

gossipgril wrote:
georgiag wrote:
melodyjosie wrote:

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Ugh that muddy skin with that bright violet colour? Shan, Shan, Shan.
arecrem wrote:Shmeeellyxo?

Anyone? No, okay. Hahaha too tired to think anymore.
Auswonder wrote:Unhygienicxo hahaha I think the next one should be how dirty she is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
True haha I was thinking something about unhygienic, ranting about haters all day long, showing only her dogs because she has no actual vlogging content, but my lack of skills in English can't bind them all together in harmony :rofl:
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

slobxo

jessxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jessxoxo »

Just made an account so I can post on this. First of all, her brushes are the EXACT same as the jessup. I have both so I know for sure. Her house is always so damn messy. Hamish has been in almost every single one of her vlogs. You can hear him saying bye, or see him walk past. Shannons make up skills are average, they're ok but not as good as some people think. She never sets under her eyes after using counselor.. I live in New Zealand and no one wears playsuits (maybe 12 year olds)
She swears a lot and isnt a good role model. She has so much money and shows off about everything. UGH

rebeccamarieee
Learner
Learner

Post by rebeccamarieee »

That foundation line thoughhhh

Wuzzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Wuzzle »

jessxoxo wrote: She has so much money and shows off about everything. UGH
Hi and welcome! :)

I feel like Hamish shows off more than her! In her vlogs, he's always the one talking about the new cars, buying the beach house, etc. Shannon actually seems kind of modest about those things. She does love showing off how many parcels she gets every day though!

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Sooooooooo subtle.

bethrose
Talker
Talker

Post by bethrose »

Oh my god she's so desperate to look rich. She's the epitome of someone who has come into money and has no style or class with it.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Was just about to post that!! ^^

I'm sure most of us would "treat" ourselves and buy nice things if we were earning like she is, but this latest photo is a bit OTT

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Guuuuys! Stop being so mean to Shaaaaaan! I'm sure she didn't even realize that was in the background of her nailzzz! </sarcasm>

melodyjosie
Talker
Talker

Post by melodyjosie »

Why is she even buying a new car? She doesn't leave the house besides going to restaurants because.....geez she's just so busy she can't cook dinner at home.
Reheating muscle fuel meals doesn't count soz Shan

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

Rantxo ? Maybe? It's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of her.

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

rebeccamarieee wrote:Image

That foundation line thoughhhh

Oh my god.. :o

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

I vote Slooobxo!

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

esslyt wrote:I vote Slooobxo!
Slobbbyxo feat. HammishSandwich, "sew gewd" smoothies, and other things Shannon is totally not sponsored by

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

melodyjosie wrote:Why is she even buying a new car? She doesn't leave the house besides going to restaurants because.....geez she's just so busy she can't cook dinner at home.
Τhey said they need more space for the dogs. Like that's what dogs want instead of walking and running free and sniffing things; to lay in the backseat of cars and be driven around.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

esslyt wrote:I vote Slooobxo!
Lol too funny! Does anyone else think she stalks this page?

Return to “Shaaanxo”