50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scaaamxo part 5

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Nekyia wrote:
Cathiemju wrote: Have she gained weight? Looks like it if you compare from her clothing haul 3 months back..
I don't think she's gained weight. On the contrary she seems a bit more toned to me. Stomach and thighs. Her arms look atad bigger an floppier though so Idk :/
I actually agree - I think she looks more slim compared to a couple of months ago. Must be all the gym sessions. She'd probably drop weight a lot quicker if she tracked her calories like she did a few years ago, but I honestly think she's looking good considering all the eating out. I don't even think she needs to lose weight - she looks good IMO. I think a lot of viewers are just perplexed when comparing her current body to when she was really toned. And as we've all discussed a thousand times over, she doesn't always wear the most flattering clothes.

Plus she mentioned with that blood test that she has a vitamin B-12 deficiency IIRC, which has been making her tired. She will probably feel so much better once she gets that sorted out.

Cathiemju
Learner
Learner

Post by Cathiemju »

Chloe_L wrote:*First time poster*

I think Shan eats out a fair bit because she works from home so her only chance to get out of the house on an average day is to go out for lunch or dinner. I relate to that because I run an online business and spend all day working from home so I usually go out for my lunch or dinner just to save me from going stir crazy being cooped up at home.

When I go out though I usually grab something healthy like Japanese/sushi, salad or just food I know won't be laden with oil and hidden calories. Also I live in a major city and it's definitely not uncommon to eat most of your meals out here. Eating so much meat, dairy and sodium heavy food (which is what restaurants generally do to make the food taste good) is not good for anyone even if you are hitting the gym most days. At the end of the day it's her call what she puts in her body and I think some people here are overly harsh and taking it too far with their comments.

I think her weekday lifestyle is fine but binge drinking and eating fast food or creamy pasta to help with your 2 day hangover is not a healthy way to live for anyone, probably if she didn't do that the weight would fall off.

For the record though I think Shan is beautiful and she has a great figure.
I totally agree, she has a GREAT figure. I remember back in the days I was always so jealous of her looks. As someone already said, she should totally use her free time to experience more with cooking. Healthy easy cooking. It can get her so far! I feel like her doing cooking vlogs will be a BIG hit with her subbies :tu:

GGburrrr
Talker
Talker

Post by GGburrrr »

I think Shan is beautiful, has good body and looked mindblowing some time ago....but....for the love of God, how can you have such a nice home and have SUCH A HUGE mess in it?!?!! You are home all day, do something about it. I can only dream of a house like this, so maybe that's why it gets me furious she doesn't clean it.

And the amount of packages everyday...wow....most of them are from companies, right?

Cathiemju
Learner
Learner

Post by Cathiemju »

She just mentioned in her vlog that she doesn't cook anymore because she doesn't have the energy for it... Really? You sit at home 98% of the time vlogging your dogs. No wonder you get sick :? I just wished for ONE day that YouTube stopped and she had to work a normal 8 hour job, she wouldn't last a week.. :rofl:

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

Okay, I've watched a few of her videos in the past and she seems really soul-less? I don't know how to explain it.
English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think she lies about going to the gym? I don't understand how she goes to the gym everyday and makes ZERO progress

peasandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by peasandcarrots »

^ i kinda do. even if she's just doing cardio, she should be seeing some sort of progress though she'd get more if she added in some strength training or lifting. it's either that she's lying, or she eats worse than it appears in her vlogs and she's negating whatever she's doing.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I don't think she's lying, you can't out-exercise a bad diet so if she's eating calorie dense food throughout the day then she probably isn't at a deficit.

Wuzzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Wuzzle »

Did she seriously vlog herself getting her B12 injection - as in literally the moment she got jabbed? That's almost as bad as all those times she's shown us the gunk she's pulled out of her pores with those facemasks/pore strips. Smh.

gossipgril
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgril »

When she vlog her getting injection she was totally doing that for attention and empathy from minions. I just wanted to whack her over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cathiemju
Learner
Learner

Post by Cathiemju »

TheJoyShow wrote:Do you guys think she lies about going to the gym? I don't understand how she goes to the gym everyday and makes ZERO progress
I feel like she goes to the gym to run 10 min on the threadwill then goes home.. :rofl:

foreverdreamie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foreverdreamie »

I can't believe she actually vlogged the injection lol. Maybe it's just me, but when I click on a youtube vlog I don't exactly want to be seeing the details of people's medical appointments. :| :roll:

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

I'm feeling so much second hand embarrassment watching her crying about a freaking shot. Seriously I get it, everyone has different pain tolerance levels and all but she legit acted like an actual pre schooler, whimping, shaking, people telling her things and hugging her. Tf Shannon you're a grown ass woman, no one said you shouldn't be allowed to feel pain or fear about needles, but this was ridiculous. :?

Also -correct me if I'm wrong- that spot she got it done can't hurt thaaaat much.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

Janedoe__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Janedoe__ »

Nekyia wrote:I'm feeling so much second hand embarrassment watching her crying about a freaking shot. Seriously I get it, everyone has different pain tolerance levels and all but she legit acted like an actual pre schooler, whimping, shaking, people telling her things and hugging her. Tf Shannon you're a grown ass woman, no one said you shouldn't be allowed to feel pain or fear about needles, but this was ridiculous. :?

Also -correct me if I'm wrong- that spot she got it done can't hurt thaaaat much.
I don't want to defend her but I'm terrified of needles to the point of where how she reacted is how it is for me every time I get a shot or blood taken that's just how I happen react. ( I also think I may be traumatized though)

Ps I've also had a b12 shot I thought it was really painful but everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

Yeah it was dumb that she filmed it but her reaction wasn't too bad but still I'd be embarrassed and wouldn't want anyone to see me crying like a kid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

queezlex0
Learner
Learner

Post by queezlex0 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she didn't react that badly to getting tattoos in the past. She has those on video.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have tattoos as well but for some reason regular needles, like IVs or injections, cause me to panic like Shannon did in that vlog. I always feel so childish - I'm like "I'm in my mid-20s, why am I so freaked out by this?!" I don't know, I just am.

I'm getting surgery on Wednesday and I'm more afraid of the IV needle than I am about the surgery. Just seeing the needle go into my vein and sit there really disturbs me. *shrug*

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Well since you ladies say you've experienced the same pretty much, I suppose it's a common thing then. Idk I never had any problems with these stuff so I guess that's why she seemed childish and way over the top to me. :tu:
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

50 Shades Of Salad wrote:I have tattoos as well but for some reason regular needles, like IVs or injections, cause me to panic like Shannon did in that vlog. I always feel so childish - I'm like "I'm in my mid-20s, why am I so freaked out by this?!" I don't know, I just am.

I'm getting surgery on Wednesday and I'm more afraid of the IV needle than I am about the surgery. Just seeing the needle go into my vein and sit there really disturbs me. *shrug*
I imagine you to react the same way Patrick Star is in your display picture

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unicorns wrote:
50 Shades Of Salad wrote:I have tattoos as well but for some reason regular needles, like IVs or injections, cause me to panic like Shannon did in that vlog. I always feel so childish - I'm like "I'm in my mid-20s, why am I so freaked out by this?!" I don't know, I just am.

I imagine you to react the same way Patrick Star is in your display picture
LMAO. I basically do.
Nekyia wrote:Well since you ladies say you've experienced the same pretty much, I suppose it's a common thing then. Idk I never had any problems with these stuff so I guess that's why she seemed childish and way over the top to me. :tu:
Don't get me wrong - I do think it's a bit childish of me to react that way! It's soooo stupid because I have tons of ear piercings and then two pretty large tattoos (one of which is on my rib cage)... yet I flip out over getting blood drawn or having an IV. It does not make sense.

Return to “Shaaanxo”