Everything Beauty Related drama- shaaanxo's facebook group

a3r0dactyl

Re: Everything Beauty Related drama- shaaanxo's facebook gro

Post by a3r0dactyl »

are you all seeing this mess about some girl misplacing a lipstick at her boyfriends house and she KNOWS his "dodgy" roommate stole it. including her being a bitch to her bf over text like its his fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lurking10 »

a3r0dactyl wrote:are you all seeing this mess about some girl misplacing a lipstick at her boyfriends house and she KNOWS his "dodgy" roommate stole it. including her being a bitch to her bf over text like its his fault

Hahahahaha hahahah yes I screenshotted just to post here because he girls are being so rude!

a3r0dactyl

Post by a3r0dactyl »

lurking10 wrote:
a3r0dactyl wrote:are you all seeing this mess about some girl misplacing a lipstick at her boyfriends house and she KNOWS his "dodgy" roommate stole it. including her being a bitch to her bf over text like its his fault

Hahahahaha hahahah yes I screenshotted just to post here because he girls are being so rude!
one girl commented saying "well is he helping at all? there's a lot of unnessecary attitude from him!"
like ??? stop assuming someone stole some ahitty Illamasqua lipstick from you and making it his fault?? hello?

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

a3r0dactyl wrote:
lurking10 wrote:

one girl commented saying "well is he helping at all? there's a lot of unnessecary attitude from him!"
like ??? stop assuming someone stole some ahitty Illamasqua lipstick from you and making it his fault?? hello?

I will post some pics! Hahah and she's like "I'm psycho" and "does he want to die" she made him rummage through the bin for the receipt! Like wtf! These girls are next level like its a fucking lipstick!

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Everything Beauty Related drama- shaaanxo's facebook group

Post by lurking10 »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hopefully these upload okay and aren't doubled!

Last edited by lurking10 on Tue May 03, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Sorry had to edit as forgot to edit a name

Nikkiii__
Learner
Learner

Post by Nikkiii__ »

Ive been in this group since day dot and I swear I'm only a member to watch them all fight. Its hilarious haha. Everyone is so hyper sensitive and overly PC. People post like

I want a black lipstick

and all the bitches in the comments be like
DONE SAY BLACK
YOU RACIST
UNLESS YOU ARE OF COLOUR YOU CANT USE THAT WORD

I want them to all drown.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Nikkiii__ wrote:Ive been in this group since day dot and I swear I'm only a member to watch them all fight. Its hilarious haha. Everyone is so hyper sensitive and overly PC. People post like

I want a black lipstick

and all the bitches in the comments be like
DONE SAY BLACK
YOU RACIST
UNLESS YOU ARE OF COLOUR YOU CANT USE THAT WORD

I want them to all drown.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT TRIGGER WARNING BECAUSE SAYING BLACK MIGHT MAKE PEOPLE REMEMBER BAD MEMORIES

a3r0dactyl

Post by a3r0dactyl »

and some of these girls have the audacity to go LIVE on facebook while they do their crusty ass makeup...
who in their right mind is so vain that they believe people give a shit enough to watch??
(and I'm a vain ass bitch tbh but I would never do that shit)

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

a3r0dactyl wrote:and some of these girls have the audacity to go LIVE on facebook while they do their crusty ass makeup...
who in their right mind is so vain that they believe people give a shit enough to watch??

Oh every time I see that I get second hand embarrassment! Like who the hell do you think you are?!

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

a3r0dactyl wrote:and some of these girls have the audacity to go LIVE on facebook while they do their crusty ass makeup...

these are the posts i do not understand! even weirder is the fact that i've seen quite a few with 100-200 people live watching. i assume they're all people like me who are scrolling past while the video autoplays

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

Oh my gosh that chick with her lipstick is such a psycho, sorry, but sending your bf texts like that is rude and immature! And all the fuss about a damn lipstick? It's lipstick for heavens sake. The world makes me mad when they behave this way :?
Please bear with me, English is my second language

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

So glad they are limiting live streams and deleting these posts! This girl had to be the most obnoxious of them all. Clearly she is pretty and just looking for validation! Then she got even more obnoxious on the video saying "just a disclaimer I do use ALOT of high end products and I know someone people have a problem with that, maybe next time I can do a drugstore grwm"... Um this is YouTube dude go start a channel!
Also... "I don't do a whole lot with my makeup for work" and that equaled full coverage foundation, winged liner, eye makeup done and a bold red lip. That's more than I wear out on the weekend!

And also you can tell how highly edited the above pic was because she DIDNOT look like that in the video Image

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

So glad they are limiting live streams and deleting these posts! This girl had to be the most obnoxious of them all. Clearly she is pretty and just looking for validation! Then she got even more obnoxious on the video saying "just a disclaimer I do use ALOT of high end products and I know someone people have a problem with that, maybe next time I can do a drugstore grwm"... Um this is YouTube dude go start a channel!
Also... "I don't do a whole lot with my makeup for work" and that equaled full coverage foundation, winged liner, eye makeup done and a bold red lip. That's more than I wear out on the weekend!

And also you can tell how highly edited the above pic was because she DIDNOT look like that in the video Image

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

^^ She totally went overboard with the smoothing/blurring tool, come on now, I want to watch people that are relatable, that means real skin with pores and flaws. Also, I'm over seeing the half open mouth thing, my ig feed is full of people doing the same pose. #igmodels #butisitevenaRealJob :roll:
Please bear with me, English is my second language

TammyD93x
Learner
Learner

Post by TammyD93x »

I think the girl in the photo above is stunning, looks like she knows it too :P the group is over saturated with people who don't know much about makeup or aren't good at it, and when someone who is attractive with a good camera and selfie skills posts a picture it gets a thousand likes/comments worshipping them... I joined it recently and so far it's interesting to say the least , looks like a lot of them copy popular youtubers/instagram makeup styles which isnt necessarly a bad thing if done right but results can be comical :? I was actually quite surprised because i posted a photo of a makeup look I did and a lot of people were complimentary, even though I consider myself to be skilled with makeup I don't have the typical look (tan, lots of contour, ect )
I recommend joining it if anything you can amuse yourself watching livestream videos :rofl:

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

I joined this group the day Shannon first talked about it and have only been on there a handful of times since. But I see that she let in a bunch of new people and it's hilarious now. It's great, I can't stop laughing at some of the people hahaha I'm a bad person I know.

littlebandit
Learner
Learner

Post by littlebandit »

These girls looking for validation, filtered to the max with their lame selfies "how's my natural look? Anything I should fix?" Can't even make out where their nostrils start it's so blurry plus natural face seems to equate to a dark red lip and wings.
Then everyone blowing smoke up the poster's ass 'slayy girl!' 'Perfect don't change a thing!'

I suppose if you actually said what you thought you'd be banned from the group so everyone plays it safe & compliments only

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

littlebandit wrote:These girls looking for validation, filtered to the max with their lame selfies "how's my natural look? Anything I should fix?" Can't even make out where their nostrils start it's so blurry plus natural face seems to equate to a dark red lip and wings.
Then everyone blowing smoke up the poster's ass 'slayy girl!' 'Perfect don't change a thing!'

I suppose if you actually said what you thought you'd be banned from the group so everyone plays it safe & compliments only

Omfg I hate hate hate SLAY it practically is a paper cut to my eyeballs

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

littlebandit wrote:These girls looking for validation, filtered to the max with their lame selfies "how's my natural look? Anything I should fix?" Can't even make out where their nostrils start it's so blurry plus natural face seems to equate to a dark red lip and wings.

Omfg I hate hate hate SLAY it practically is a paper cut to my eyeballs

Return to “Shaaanxo”