Styleeexo - Shan's OOTDs

Issy09
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Styleeexo - Shan's OOTDs

Post by Issy09 »

It was during a vlog when Dani was on her laptop and she was scrolling through this thread and she said she found a horrible site that bullies gurus, or something along those lines, it was only really a passing mention not a big rant or anything. I was surprised she showed she was looking at Shannon's thread instead of just the website if she wanted to mention it.

Does Shannon get all these clothes sent to her? I will cry if she is getting all these free clothes but doesn't even leave the house to wear them :(

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Wow she showed it? That's ridic.

Well if she is getting free clothes how does it work? Does she choose what ones she wants and the sizes? She really needs to STOP dressing in such tight clothes!

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

I imagine the boutiques she's getting the clothes from use her for advertising, seeing as photos of her flood my IG feed so maybe she does get some freebies or a discount. Otherwise I don't see why she'd be buying so many clubbing dresses. Does anyone know how it all works?
I hate saying it because she isn't big at all but she really does need to find the right size and styles to suit her figure!

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

rubyred123 wrote:I imagine the boutiques she's getting the clothes from use her for advertising, seeing as photos of her flood my IG feed so maybe she does get some freebies or a discount. Otherwise I don't see why she'd be buying so many clubbing dresses. Does anyone know how it all works?
I hate saying it because she isn't big at all but she really does need to find the right size and styles to suit her figure!
I believe that she gets freebies and is paid to advertise them. I've said before in a post that people with a high number of Instagram followers get paid to mention brands. Here's an example, using one of Australia's more popular PR companies for online personalities.

Edit: An interesting article on this subject https://jour3111project.wordpress.com/2 ... y-package/

bellhearts
Debater
Debater

Post by bellhearts »

If I had of come back sooner, I could have linked the video

Thats the IG post of when that video was 'live' and it's not on her Vlog channel anymore so its gone.

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

Thanks for linking that article Senpai! Pretty interesting stuff. I hate to admit I'm actually jealous of Shan! Well at least I was until I saw this outfit.....

http://websta.me/p/904044613940732700_6170695

It looks so unflattering :?

DarkAngel
Stalker
Stalker

Post by DarkAngel »

Does anyone know what the deal is with the drama in Instagram? Shanons snapchat etc? I'm lost and EVERYONE's talking about it, even Tumbler official, i dont have snapchat and dont wanna DL just for this... lol anyone? TIA

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=450

I had no clue any of it was happening. They were talking about it in the thread linked above :)

foreverannoyed1234
Learner
Learner

Post by foreverannoyed1234 »

Just joined GG so that I could post this. I have no idea how to start a thread or anything but OMG that Dani mansutti girl. she pops up EVERYONE ON my YT feed.

Has anyone ever notice how she NEVER EVER faces her head directly to the camera? She's always tilting her little bitch head to the side so she looks cute. I seriously CANT STAND HER HEAD AND TILT. goddammit just look at the camera PROPERLY.

Please someone back me up here.

melodyjosie
Talker
Talker

Post by melodyjosie »

foreverannoyed1234 wrote:Just joined GG so that I could post this. I have no idea how to start a thread or anything but OMG that Dani mansutti girl. she pops up EVERYONE ON my YT feed.

Has anyone ever notice how she NEVER EVER faces her head directly to the camera? She's always tilting her little bitch head to the side so she looks cute. I seriously CANT STAND HER HEAD AND TILT. goddammit just look at the camera PROPERLY.

Please someone back me up here.
THIS. Yeah its ALWAYS on a tilt.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

These pants do nothing for her figure. It looks like she has a "gunt"

foreverannoyed1234
Learner
Learner

Post by foreverannoyed1234 »

someone please start a thread about danielle mansutti. i have no idea how to. how did she get almost 200k subscribers in 7 months? i dont see the appeal

bethrose
Talker
Talker

Post by bethrose »

Image how horrendous is this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Styleeexo - Shan's OOTDs

Post by Guest »

That's gross! Does she have no respect or pride in the clothes she wears?! Must be another sell out wearing anything for the money, like all the others...

Great job...stands in front of a mirror parades self like pro model and companies just keep sending crap lol

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

That is the most hideous playsuit I've ever seen. I hope she's closing her eyes like an idiot so that she doesn't have to look at how ugly it is.

Wuzzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Wuzzle »

shaaanxo.PNG
The first top in her latest clothing haul/try on - eeeeeep!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

ImageImage

She can wear whatever she wants. But playsuits just don't suit her body shape unfortunately.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

The play suits she gets aren't looking good because they're too high in the crotch area, it looks like camel toe. She's lucky they're loose

bethrose
Talker
Talker

Post by bethrose »

BDuB wrote:The play suits she gets aren't looking good because they're too high in the crotch area, it looks like camel toe. She's lucky they're loose
Haha yes!! That's a recipe for terrible camel toe

melbgurugoss
Learner
Learner

Post by melbgurugoss »

Look in a way I can understand why she continues to wear such unflattering clothes. Like Shan, I used to be thin enough to pull these clothes off but after putting a heap of weight back on it took me a while to realise that I look like an idiot trying to squeeze myself into these skimpy outfits. The sooner Shan makes the same realisation, the better! There are so many more flattering cuts of tops and dresses for her body type, it kind of pains me to see that she's still in that phase of denial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shaaanxo”