Shaaanxo Part 4

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo Part 4

Post by jtbi98 »

How do you guys know she's getting a nose job?

Wuzzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Wuzzle »

jtbi98 wrote:How do you guys know she's getting a nose job?
She talks about it in this video, from about 1 min 20 seconds in. [video][/video]

DaughterofJanus
Talker
Talker

Post by DaughterofJanus »

Wuzzle wrote:
jtbi98 wrote:How do you guys know she's getting a nose job?
She talks about it in this video, from about 1 min 20 seconds in. [video][/video]
Yeah I'm not shocked. Generally this is what popular Youtubers do. One facial feature/ body part at a time.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

I thought she was comfortable with her nose though, didn't she say that in her boob job vlogs a few years ago?

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok »

To be fair, she has the money, and the option. If I had the money I'd get my nose done too. But mine has been broken so many times it whistles when I sleep, so that's why.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

another unflattering haul. :( she is definitely in denial about gaining weight. she's not fat in any way but really shan?

joonbug
Lurker
Lurker

Post by joonbug »

xdegausser wrote:Image

another unflattering haul. :( she is definitely in denial about gaining weight. she's not fat in any way but really shan?
sadly that was one of the more flattering pieces

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

I need her hairdresser to find another career. Those streaks at her roots are awful!

Jaaanerubyyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jaaanerubyyy »

All those items of clothing are ridiculous. I don't know how any of those clothes are acceptable for anyone over 5ft? I'm 5,7 and there's no way I'd be able to wear anything in public. They're wayyyy to short for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agiev
Debater
Debater

Post by agiev »

i feel like most of these youtubers wear tiny clothes, that I couldn't imagine regular people wearing in public. My favourite is fucking beautycrush who wears tiny little skirts and things all year long. Like, no bitch...

anyway...

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Shaaanxo Part 4

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

her boobs are running away from each other in that haul lmao. also theres no way those clothes cover her ass. "everyone knows shaaanxo loves her playsuit" change that thought process shan.

ariel15
Learner
Learner

Post by ariel15 »

I think shan has a great body but I think she'd look better without the boob job, her boobs just don't flatter her body imo

Wuzzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Wuzzle »

I really don't understand why she constantly says the summer clothes she buys are perfect for winter "if you layer them". New Zealand winters can be seriously cold, to be able to wear anything with spaghetti straps in the cold months you'd need to layer so many items on top or underneath that it starts to defeat the purpose of wearing the summer item in the first place...

w0lves
Talker
Talker

Post by w0lves »

All those clothes cling or accentuate her gut. She needs to get out of denial ASAP! When she did those quick little wiggles all I could see was belly!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

joonbug wrote:
xdegausser wrote:Image

sadly that was one of the more flattering pieces
God, her body looks not flattering in that. or in anything else from the latest haul. she's crazy or what, she could look tinier and more smart just by choosing the correct clothes, colors and shapes. but she just looks cheap and ridiculous, imo, she looks short and like her body is very bad and has no shape or whatever

Tro_wee
Learner
Learner

Post by Tro_wee »

In Shannon's defense there's nothing wrong with looking boxy. A lot of women just have that rectangular shape. I empathize with Shannon. Coming from a size four myself, I've gained a lot of weight, and I am now a size ten. There are a lot of cute trendy clothes I'd like to wear, but it just wouldn't be flattering for my current figure. I think the main difference between Shannon and I though is that I'm not in denial of my weight gain. While I've still got shapely legs, I make sure that I highlight them appropriately in an outfit. Shan just needs to find what works for her AND she needs to stop listening to Hamish. There's a difference between clubbing outfits and everyday wear.

morepleasesir
Talker
Talker

Post by morepleasesir »

That was one unflattering haul. I get that some people make the odd mistake with their clothing but she permanently seems to want to look a mess? Even after reviewing it on camera time and time again. I don't know how she can't see it.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Tro_wee wrote:In Shannon's defense there's nothing wrong with looking boxy. A lot of women just have that rectangular shape. I empathize with Shannon. Coming from a size four myself, I've gained a lot of weight, and I am now a size ten. There are a lot of cute trendy clothes I'd like to wear, but it just wouldn't be flattering for my current figure. I think the main difference between Shannon and I though is that I'm not in denial of my weight gain. While I've still got shapely legs, I make sure that I highlight them appropriately in an outfit. Shan just needs to find what works for her AND she needs to stop listening to Hamish. There's a difference between clubbing outfits and everyday wear.

Exactly, you can't really help your body shape and she's still young so naturally she will go through weight changes etc, but it seems like all her outfits are tiny playsuits that are flattering on very few people. It's not like she even goes out or clubbing that often so why doesn't she buy more practical clothes that she will wear for more than one haul video?

thea123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thea123 »

she needs to chill with the highlighting, she looks sweaty and gross

burntorange
Lurker
Lurker

Post by burntorange »

i wish she wouldn't do those dumb facial expressions and dance moves when showing us the clothes. it's so awkward and she looks like an idiot blowing kisses and doing the peace sign in every shot

Return to “Shaaanxo”