Shaaanxo Part 4

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo Part 4

Post by senpai »

The pointing out Shannon's obvious weight gain that's done in this thread is very rarely done in a negative way, so I don't get why it would need defending in the first place. The general consensus is just wanting for her to come to terms with it, stop pretending she's still a size 6/8, and own it.

On another note, the awkward eye fluttering and looking away from the camera when speaking is really getting on my nerves now. She's been doing this for years and is still rubbish at speaking and posing in front of the camera.

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

long time lurker, first time posting. i agree she is very very vain and this morning i was just scrolling through her tumblr because i dont have instagram and i can see her instagram posts there, anyway, i found this photo she reblogged and i honestly stopped scrolling and was like "wow shannon". it could be a joke but the fact that i kinda know how shannon can be this totally make sense that she reblogged it and was like "tru" because shes so stuck on the fact that shes an amaaaaazing artist and everyone else is so flawwwwed. lmao it kinda irked me though and made me think less of her as a youtuber even though i dislike every bit about her. since i cant figure out how to upload the screen shot i got of it ill quote it "here,double ugly, go buy yourself a new face" and its shaggy from scooby doo throwing money at a monster. if someone knows how to attach images then you can find it at her tumblr which is the same as her youtube name and scroll down a little and its there. such a rookie move lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »

The way she TALKS in her videos is so annoying. She talks like a preppy high school girl who is constantly saying "OHMYGOD I'm obSESSED" to everything. :roll:

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

ok in her latest vid she shows her lips when shes done and omfg its just looks like shes trying to cover a stache. its like a mile above her natural lips. also, when she put on that first foundation that her dog chewed the fuck up (gross) she did not need another foundation. her skin looked so fresh without the second layer. and anyway she slathers on so much powder that it wouldve looked fine but NooooOooOOoooo shes obSESSED with the full coverage look even though the picture is clearly edited that she was "inspiRED BY" and also its photoshoot makeup,shan. you do not need full coverage on the daily. poor skin. hopefully she washes it thoroughly nightly.

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

Image wtf shannon

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

Lady_Si wrote:Well, I dont want to rave about Shannon, but guys, size 12 is not even close to fat and yes, Shannon is not a model, but who here is? I can really see that body cult ruining our lives..
no one is saying she is fat, we're saying stop pretending to be tiny when you're not. IT's verrrrry hard to believe she's a size 8 unless she was 4'9.
But being an average height she is not.
I'm a NZ size 10... but i'm tone as fuck due to working out - i wont sit here and pretend to be tiny but i will call out a bitch who does.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

she just uploaded a lip plumping video, and says its a safe, alternative way to get "kylie jenner lips"

Vlogathon
Informer
Informer

Post by Vlogathon »

Im going to be sick. I can't believe she used the complexion rescue after itd been chewed and slobbered on by her dog. Why would you put that on your face? That's disgusting.

wtfguru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wtfguru »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Mainly because I went to that "JadeyWadey180" girl's page on instagram and saw this:

Wtf is wrong with her lips?

harajukuhunny
Learner
Learner

Post by harajukuhunny »

Vlogathon wrote:Im going to be sick. I can't believe she used the complexion rescue after itd been chewed and slobbered on by her dog. Why would you put that on your face? That's disgusting.
Jesus christ above. I was coming here just to post this. I seriously thought she'd be like "my dog chewed so i guess I have to throw it out" but then she said she was gonna use it today and I was like wtf?

Then when she commented that the mac eyeliner was "so grubby" then proceeded to use it anyway? She is asking for an infection. Just clean your shit man.

ispyskyler
Talker
Talker

Post by ispyskyler »

Vlogathon wrote:Im going to be sick. I can't believe she used the complexion rescue after itd been chewed and slobbered on by her dog. Why would you put that on your face? That's disgusting.
I feel like her dogs' disobedience just confirms how lazy she is. Of course your dog is going to chew your shit when you don't train it.

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

Her lips are gorgeous, don't know why she thinks she needs to overdraw them :(

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

wtfguru wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. Mainly because I went to that "JadeyWadey180" girl's page on instagram and saw this:

Wtf is wrong with her lips?
WTF? at least use lip liner.

blairwaldorf27
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorf27 »

shan's nose contour always makes her face look filthy

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

ImageImageImageImage

you can clearly see how badly over drawn they are and the last one is just for shits and giggles on how cakey that broad is.

sparklestyle13
Debater
Debater

Post by sparklestyle13 »

MilkDudCalvary wrote:ImageImageImageImage

you can clearly see how badly over drawn they are and the last one is just for shits and giggles on how cakey that broad is.

Wait... that picture is shannon??! She looks so different

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

sparklestyle13 wrote:
MilkDudCalvary wrote:ImageImageImageImage

Wait... that picture is shannon??! She looks so different
its when she was moving to auckland the first time and was staying at hamsandwhichs moms house.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

She's just not as pretty as people tell her she is. I think we've gotten used to her face hence why we see her as pretty but she really does look like a generic girl.

Bejewelled09

Post by Bejewelled09 »

Shan's lips reminded me of this picture Image

mychelle+
Informer
Informer

Post by mychelle+ »