Continue here...

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo Part 3

Post by Chihuahualover »

Quick Q:

Has anyone tried her brushes/lashes? I kinda thought about it, but i haven't seen any reviews (beside her own)
.......eggghhhhhh.....

interstellar
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by interstellar »

I have thought about buying her lashes/brushes too but whenever I go on to xobeautyshop they are sold out of anything I want.

Does anyone else just despise her boyfriend? LOL I know this is mean but even his name just urks the hell out of me. HAMISH.

I hate his hideous gap-toothed open mouth selfies and the fact that his GF started a channel and he just is riding on her fame starting some shitty channel where we are all supposed to just be so incredible enthralled following him around the NZ version of home depot. (atleast I think she started hers before he started his?) I just find it laughable that he thinks his life in interesting enough to vlog about. And what is with all those damn tank tops. I bet his pits just reek...he just looks like he has BO. Just my opinion tho! LOL.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

interstellar wrote:I have thought about buying her lashes/brushes too but whenever I go on to xobeautyshop they are sold out of anything I want.

Does anyone else just despise her boyfriend? LOL I know this is mean but even his name just urks the hell out of me. HAMISH.

I hate his hideous gap-toothed open mouth selfies and the fact that his GF started a channel and he just is riding on her fame starting some shitty channel where we are all supposed to just be so incredible enthralled following him around the NZ version of home depot. (atleast I think she started hers before he started his?) I just find it laughable that he thinks his life in interesting enough to vlog about. And what is with all those damn tank tops. I bet his pits just reek...he just looks like he has BO. Just my opinion tho! LOL.
I'd have to agree with you about Hamish. I'm not sure who started first, I would say Shannon though.

I mean, at least they love each other. Chloe Morello's boyfriend annoys the shit outta me. He seems so pretentious and narcissistic. Everyone always says he's hot, but he looks like a tiny head stuck on a sack of Steroided muscles, with tiny legs.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

interstellar
Debater
Debater

Post by interstellar »

Ya I assumed Shan but I wasn't sure....OMG YES. LOL tiny head! I know...but it seems like those two would be good for each other as they both seem pretty full of themselves.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

interstellar wrote:Ya I assumed Shan but I wasn't sure....OMG YES. LOL tiny head! I know...but it seems like those two would be good for each other as they both seem pretty full of themselves.
Definitely. The only thing Chloe and her BF love is designer brands, themselves, expensive stuff, their reflection, fake tans, fake bodies, themselves....and then maybe each other. :barf:
.......eggghhhhhh.....

gossip_girl37
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl37 »

I'm a bit late to the party, but I just saw her last video on her boob job. WOW She sounded so defensive.

If you don't like what people say about your refund gap... then stop showing it off!! :o

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

gossip_girl37 wrote:I'm a bit late to the party, but I just saw her last video on her boob job. WOW She sounded so defensive.

If you don't like what people say about your refund gap... then stop showing it off!! :o
Refund Gap? Please enlighten me (i have no clue what this means)
.......eggghhhhhh.....

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

a refund gap is "the excessively wide space between a woman's breasts, indicating a poorly executed breast enlargement procedure". and since shannon's boobs are so far apart they are under her armpits, she most definitely has a refund gap.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

mitty_moo wrote:a refund gap is "the excessively wide space between a woman's breasts, indicating a poorly executed breast enlargement procedure". and since shannon's boobs are so far apart they are under her armpits, she most definitely has a refund gap.
Thank You :) And yes, she has one. so does Lauren curtis. Actually, a lot of you tubers with boob jobs have them!
.......eggghhhhhh.....

nightmanoeuvres
Informer
Informer

Post by nightmanoeuvres »

manedrain wrote:
interstellar wrote:I have thought about buying her lashes/brushes too but whenever I go on to xobeautyshop they are sold out of anything I want.

Well that was mean
. Uh, no it wasn't? It's not like she said he should go die. This is a gossip sight. I'd hate for you to see my version of mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

nightmanoeuvres wrote:
manedrain wrote:

Well that was mean
. Uh, no it wasn't? It's not like she said he should go die. This is a gossip sight. I'd hate for you to see my version of mean.

Haha you must be new here. That was nice compared to a lot of the things people say on this forum.

I agree though, Hamish is absolutely obnoxious. How can he expect Shannon to be this model-like pretty blonde when he is 5ft and has no style?

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

I personally think Hamish might be a good person. he hasn't got looks on his side (believe me, New Zealand Maori boys are gorgeous and would jump at the chance to be with Shannon) so i think he has to have that personality.

You can see from the blogs with shannon that they have love, but he does come across as a obnoxious.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

interstellar
Debater
Debater

Post by interstellar »

nightmanoeuvres wrote:
manedrain wrote:

Well that was mean

LOL!! Yes...sorry, thats just my opinion of him! You can just tell he thinks he absolute hot shit...what kind of guy posts that many damn tank top selfies..he is just begging for attention from tween girls its pathetic to me...and the only reason he is even slightly relevant to anything is his girlfriend. And you know I wouldn't mind that much if he was easy on the eyes but to me he is just plain uggo. And its true he is such a short little fart. euuuuggghhh.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

^^^ Your sig. That Gif. I hate seeing Sally Jo's face. that chick sucks at makeup and is just annoying!

is there a thread on her yet??
.......eggghhhhhh.....

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Did she get extensions put in again? She was posting photos on instagram and her hair looked the same as a few weeks ago.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

Oh, lord.

She looks 100x better without them, plus her hair isn't being damaged, PLUS she looked more professional.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

They might just be clip-ins.
They look better than her old thin fusion extensions, even though the colour doesn't match :P

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

My sister was blessed to have straight hair (for greeks, that a big thing), but she ruined it with fusion hair extensions. her hair was falling out after she got them taken out, she had bald patches. it might have been just the hairdresser, but the poor girl ended up shaving off her hair and wearing a wig :(
.......eggghhhhhh.....

bethrose
Talker
Talker

Post by bethrose »

Chihuahualover wrote:Quick Q:

Has anyone tried her brushes/lashes? I kinda thought about it, but i haven't seen any reviews (beside her own)
I like the flat top foundation brush, but apparently basically all of her brushes are also sold on ebay as 'jessup' or 'jessop' brushes for muuuuuuuch less. I also have a pair of the lashes, they were only like $5 or $6 which is much cheaper than the shit ones you can get at farmers for much more. I'm happy with both my purchases from her brand.

Return to “Shaaanxo”