"botox, b!tch n moan & avocadoxo" - Shaaanxo PART 13

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: "botox, b!tch n moan & avocadoxo" - Shaaanxo PART 13

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

You have to be really dedicated to keto. I’m not an expert but isn’t that one of those things you have to follow the rules very little for it to work? And don’t you have to sort of start If you mess up for a long time ?? Cause she goes on trips a lot so I don’t think she can be taking a break from keto just cause she’s on vacation. I think she just needs to limit her calories and think about what she’s eating and how it affects her body. Her smoothies back in the day we’re also packed with so much stuff that it probably had more calories than a small cheeseburger and fries

Mooglenz
Debater
Debater

Post by Mooglenz »

PeachFlavoredFanta wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:31 pm
You have to be really dedicated to keto. I’m not an expert but isn’t that one of those things you have to follow the rules very little for it to work? And don’t you have to sort of start If you mess up for a long time ?? Cause she goes on trips a lot so I don’t think she can be taking a break from keto just cause she’s on vacation. I think she just needs to limit her calories and think about what she’s eating and how it affects her body. Her smoothies back in the day we’re also packed with so much stuff that it probably had more calories than a small cheeseburger and fries
I've been keto for six months now. You do have to be reasonably aware of what you are eating and the amount of net carbs you are consuming each day. For instance, one slice of bread could contain as much as 30-40g of carbs, and keto is maintaining a limit of 20g net carbs per day. If you have a cheat meal or day it can take you as long as 3-4 days to get back into ketosis and the more you stuff around with it the longer it can take, even then some people just don't get back into it at all. IMO she's well off the keto wagon, and just because she goes back and eats 'keto' for a day it actually doesn't mean shit.

She only got fillers 'to give her face some shape' ie to make it look like she's lost so much weight it looks 'natural that way'.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Im her new unboxing video she keeps saying she can’t eat candy, because of keto. 🙄 Yeah you were on keto for a week. Can’t she see how stupid that is. I don’t do diet one week and eat take out the next week and tell everyone I am on diet. This is why she doesn’t get results.

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

The stans have been triggered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Why get lip fillers if you’re still going to overline your lips this much?

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

50 Shades Of Salad wrote:Image

Why get lip fillers if you’re still going to overline your lips this much?

I came here to post the same thing Image she's also at the pool in Thailand with a full face of makeup including lashes- apparently because they went shopping earlier in the day lololol.

She's getting more ridiculous by the day

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Blacklacedraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Blacklacedraven »

I just finished watching Shans PR Haul video.. how much of that shit will just end up staying on the floor for her dog to chew and become even more sicker 🙄

How much of that shit will she just chuck into a draw and then when she does her next decluttering video will throw out everything that isnt pink,red or nude... if it's becoming to much for her then she needs to start saying no to these companies.
♡ New Zealand 🇳🇿

Blacklacedraven
Learner
Learner

Re:

Post by Blacklacedraven »

wildxfox wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:47 am

The stans have been triggered!

I just saw this ! I couldn't help but laugh as she tried to find an excuse for her rampant spending on fast fashion 🤦🏼‍♀️ with a massive platform that she has she could educate younger viewers about MLMs and fast fashion and cruelty free products... shan you barely wear those clothes that you buy..what she gonna do with all her skanky outfits? I highly doubt her friends and mother would wear half the shit she buys. Her house is a fucking pigsty with the amount of shit that gets sent to that house.
Surely Hamish needs to tell her to slow down on the spending. Might wake up to no money one day
♡ New Zealand 🇳🇿

Ailurus
Learner
Learner

Post by Ailurus »

The irony of her condemning mink lashes in her PR haul video (fair enough) but then gushing over the leather phone cases she was sent later on. Does she not hear the shit she says or?

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Ailurus wrote:The irony of her condemning mink lashes in her PR haul video (fair enough) but then gushing over the leather phone cases she was sent later on. Does she not hear the shit she says or?
She is so fucking dumb but her stans are just as dim - the comments on that Instagram post I posted a screenshot of before were ridiculous.

grumpysatan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by grumpysatan »

Blacklacedraven wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:30 pm
Ailurus wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:05 am
Cracked me up how in her latest vlog she asks Hamish “are we doing charcoal or black?” and he snaps back with “we’re doing charcoal, we already talked about that.” Finally getting tired of her idiotic questions.
In all honesty,that would drive me up the fucking wall if I had a partner who kept asking "what are we doing again,what are we doing for dinner". She needs to lay off the dumb bimbo behavior and attitude. I wouldnt be surprised if Hamish is regretting the choice of engagement and marriage. He probably feels forced to know Shan wants to get married and have babies.

I watched her gaming streams the other day and it honestly astounded me with her swearing :rofl: I was like what the fuck ! Where did this come from 😂😂 shes a useless gamer just like she is with her "decluttering".

Oh man, I am a bit late to the thread but fuck me, i had the exact same thoughts on her swearing on her gaming stream and how fucking trash she is at the games. Shes trying too hard and its really awkward.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

Her current instastories. Shes going off about people calling out her edited pics/trying to seem thinner than what she is. She adds a ‘before & after’ editing a pic, which makes it seem she just uses filters & no facetune. We all know she uses it, and uploading a ‘before’ pic that may not actually be the before photo is very shady. You can tell she looks cropped into that photo, which tells me something other that filters/contrast is going on. She also says her phone camera is really good. Yeah, right.

For someone who talks about her diet, weight, clothing size.. she doesn’t seem to like people commenting on it unless its overly, sickly positive.

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Now she’s promoting Huawei phones - she probably has no clue about the huge privacy issues going on with that company right now. She’s so bloody dumb.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by Homis »

wildxfox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:42 pm
Now she’s promoting Huawei phones - she probably has no clue about the huge privacy issues going on with that company right now. She’s so bloody dumb.

And isn’t she using iphone 🤔 In her pr haul she used it and not huawei. Great promo when you don’t even use it. Or I guess it is only good for bad outfit photos.

And ONE PERSON said that the photo looked edited (and she does look more skinny than she really is) and Shan makes a huge deal out of it 😂 sensitive much?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Yeah it looks like it was only one person who tried to mention something about the editing and she blasts that person on her stories

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

her using the term "kind of" or the word "like" after every word annoys the crap out of me
"i'm just going to put that on my inner kind of corner" who talks like that except little kids honestly

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Re: Re:

Post by GossipGoatxo »

Homis wrote:
wildxfox wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:42 pm

And isn’t she using iphone Image In her pr haul she used it and not huawei. Great promo when you don’t even use it. Or I guess it is only good for bad outfit photos.

And ONE PERSON said that the photo looked edited (and she does look more skinny than she really is) and Shan makes a huge deal out of it Image sensitive much?
I think she said she uses it for photos Image she's ridiculous either way and the person making that comment about editing clearly hit a nerve with her

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Is she still vegan (allegedly)? I thought vegans didn't even use animal products or Shannon makes up her own rules along the way

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

"botox, b!tch n moan & avocadoxo" - Shaaanxo PART 13

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She was never vegan, she ate a plant based diet. Veganism is a lifestyle and doesn’t involve buying leather goods and slathering makeup on your face that was sprayed into a bunny’s eyeball before hitting the market. Which Shannon never stopped doing.

I think she is attempting to do keto now.

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

emre wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:11 pm
her using the term "kind of" or the word "like" after every word annoys the crap out of me
"i'm just going to put that on my inner kind of corner" who talks like that except little kids honestly

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk
Also bugs me how she pronounces pronunciation incorrectly ... so ironic. She literally says 'pro-nounce-iation' :roll:

Return to “Shaaanxo”