Luke Conard Part 2

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Luke Conard Part 2

Post by Tcfoxdude » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 am

Dang, this so creepy. 19 years old????

I guess he likes younger cuz they're more impressionable. No self respecting grown woman (with the exception if Ingrid) would date luke. The ship has sailed Luke. You are too old to be considered for a boy band. I think all his "music" career is his hopes in trying to be part of a boy band.

ExcuseMeMiss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ExcuseMeMiss » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:12 am

There are days when I really like Luke and then there are days where I just pity him. I would like to see a "Where are they now?", of Luke in 5 years.

I'm willing to bet that he will still be dating women in their early to mid 20's. Still living with a group of guys 10 years his junior and going on "Remember me?", tours, where he is playing for an audience of less than 100 and selling Toasty t-shirts.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:22 am

If not so much the age difference that's creepy, but that this is clearly becoming a pattern for him. Only being interested in people that much younger than you is pretty messed up.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 pm

ExcuseMeMiss wrote:There are days when I really like Luke and then there are days where I just pity him. I would like to see a "Where are they now?", of Luke in 5 years.

I'm willing to bet that he will still be dating women in their early to mid 20's. Still living with a group of guys 10 years his junior and going on "Remember me?", tours, where he is playing for an audience of less than 100 and selling Toasty t-shirts.
And he'll say "Ingrid isn't here tonight because we broke up."
Image Image

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 pm

freckles mcgee wrote:
ExcuseMeMiss wrote:There are days when I really like Luke and then there are days where I just pity him. I would like to see a "Where are they now?", of Luke in 5 years.

And he'll say "Ingrid isn't here tonight because we broke up."
Lmao!!!

And then he'll say, "For my next number, I'll be singing a duet with none other than everyone's favorite is-he-or-isn't-he closet case, Joey Graceffa. We will be singing Call Me Maybe."

youtubeness
Learner
Learner

Post by youtubeness » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Someone mentioned the Toasty shirts and Idk if its been talked about but who gets the money from the toasty and nugget shirts? Just Luke or did him and Ingrid split it?

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:14 pm

youtubeness wrote:Someone mentioned the Toasty shirts and Idk if its been talked about but who gets the money from the toasty and nugget shirts? Just Luke or did him and Ingrid split it?
They never said, but I always assumed they split it. Now that they are broken up, if they are still selling them ... who knows? Does he still split any ALL CAPS proceeds with Kristina Horner? It's anyone's guess.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:14 am

Hippo wrote:If not so much the age difference that's creepy, but that this is clearly becoming a pattern for him. Only being interested in people that much younger than you is pretty messed up.
yep.

and i think he's just trying to ride the "looking-young"/trying to be young train as long as he can. in pictures/videos- he does look young to me, but the fact that he has that kind of receding? (spelling?) hairline. eh. not so much. then again- ive never met him/seen him in person, so.. idk if he really looks young.

camera/video quality/grainy-ness/lighting can really work wonders...

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:36 am

youtubeness wrote:Someone mentioned the Toasty shirts and Idk if its been talked about but who gets the money from the toasty and nugget shirts? Just Luke or did him and Ingrid split it?
Does anyone still even buys those things?

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:07 am

Who/ what is toasty?

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:23 am

Fairycake wrote:Who/ what is toasty?

It's the CRINGIEST thing to have come out of YouTube!!!

I remember at playlist or vidcon (I can't remember which one, but luke made everyone stand at a meet and greet and do the toasty dance. It was just really cheesy and awful.

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:48 am

Tcfoxdude wrote:
Fairycake wrote:Who/ what is toasty?

It's the CRINGIEST thing to have come out of YouTube!!!

I remember at playlist or vidcon (I can't remember which one, but luke made everyone stand at a meet and greet and do the toasty dance. It was just really cheesy and awful.
It was in one of Jim's vidcon videos i think, but i also found this footage from someone in the audience. The "Toasty Dance" is the very first thing on this video. So much second hand embarrassment.
[youtube][/youtube]

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Oh my god. Lol thanks for sharing though:)

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner

Post by Keeza Dee » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 pm

I have to say what I'm about to say because I spent a lot of time watching little girls rave about that guy and girlfriend videos (well, just Ingrid) but am I the only one who founds nothing attractive about him ? Like nothing ? I always have something something, a feeling, but that guy has nothing sexual or attractive about him. He is not ugly but I don't think he is cute either. That might be the first human being that has as much effect on me as a piece of salad (don't dislike it, don't enjoy it either but if it's far away from my plate, I'm good).

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:11 am

Like I always say, no offense to lesbians, but he looks like a lesbian. As a gay man, I don't find him attractive at all. And it's ridiculous every time he tries to have sexual innuendos when he is with Joey as if he thinks its titillating. Um, no. Stop mocking with all the gay innuendos.

But looks aside, he's fake and comes off really patronizing.

Linnetbird
Debater
Debater

Post by Linnetbird » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:01 am

Tcfoxdude wrote:Like I always say, no offense to lesbians, but he looks like a lesbian. As a gay man, I don't find him attractive at all. And it's ridiculous every time he tries to have sexual innuendos when he is with Joey as if he thinks its titillating. Um, no. Stop mocking with all the gay innuendos.

Sorry but that's just ridiculous. What exactly does a lesbian look like? There is no such thing as a default look, right? Comments like this one just make me very angry. Ugh.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:56 am

Yeah, he's personally not my type either but the whole 'why would anyone find him attractive' angle really annoys me. People have different tastes, get over it.

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner

Post by Keeza Dee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 am

ima wrote:Yeah, he's personally not my type either but the whole 'why would anyone find him attractive' angle really annoys me. People have different tastes, get over it.

All the opinions expressed were personal, I don't read anywhere the "why would anyone find him attractive" angle up there, there's only "I"s and "me"s.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 am

Keeza Dee wrote:
ima wrote:Yeah, he's personally not my type either but the whole 'why would anyone find him attractive' angle really annoys me. People have different tastes, get over it.

All the opinions expressed were personal, I don't read anywhere the "why would anyone find him attractive" angle up there, there's only "I"s and "me"s.
It's pretty much implied though: 'why do all these mions find him attractive blah blah I don't'

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 am

Linnetbird wrote:
Tcfoxdude wrote:Like I always say, no offense to lesbians, but he looks like a lesbian. As a gay man, I don't find him attractive at all. And it's ridiculous every time he tries to have sexual innuendos when he is with Joey as if he thinks its titillating. Um, no. Stop mocking with all the gay innuendos.

Sorry but that's just ridiculous. What exactly does a lesbian look like? There is no such thing as a default look, right? Comments like this one just make me very angry. Ugh.
Sorry if it came off offensive. Let me just change that into he looks like a boyish woman.

Anyways, for those complaining about people commenting on his looks, Luke HIMSELF is the one who objectifies himself. I'm sorry but if you're conceited enough to post publicly gross shirtless pics and fill your instagram with gratuitous selfies that begs for compliments, just be prepared to have opinions that may contradict your own image of yourself.

He looooves attentions. And not all of them have to be good. But that's what you get when you put yourself out to be objectified.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 am

He is just not a very manly man. Good job he only dates 18 year olds. Lol

Heynow
Informer
Informer

Post by Heynow » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:01 pm

I wonder if they will be moving out of the mansion soon. I have no idea what they signed when they moved in, but if they had a one year lease it would be coming up in March so it's possible. I don't see how some of them could possibly afford to live there given their non-existent careers.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 pm

The guy with the glasses is Alex Goot.

I don't know how Jason affords to live in LA. He said in one of his livestreams when he did his indiegogo campaign he doesn't make much off of YouTube.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

an0n
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by an0n » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:39 am

Jason and Alex Carpenter have to have jobs outside of youtube and random music events, there's no way they're surviving without it, and if they are barely scraping by it must be such an awful way to live so stressed about money all the time and only having free time where you can't spend any money.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 am

an0n wrote:Jason and Alex Carpenter have to have jobs outside of youtube and random music events, there's no way they're surviving without it, and if they are barely scraping by it must be such an awful way to live so stressed about money all the time and only having free time where you can't spend any money.
I've looked into it and as far as I can tell, neither of them have "day jobs." In fact Jason even mentioned it in a video awhile back - he earns most of his income from iTunes (and probably so does Alex). They also earn money from their tours, and Jason I think does professional gaming and earns money from tournaments too. Alex is a lot more active on YouTube so he also supplements his income that way, along with occasionally appearing in other YouTubers video productions.

Return to “Luke Conard”