Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard Part 2

Post by Fairycake »

Kleineganz wrote:
mystical-rose wrote:Wait, so his mom reads this forum? When did she mention this?
There was a whole thing with a gal who "outed" me to his mom, which led her to this forum. Momconard and I were actually getting along on Twitter until then and she then chastised me for participating this this forum and un-followed me. After that, and I forget if it was the same gal or not, but a gal also outright attacked Momconard and called her a bad mom for raising such a horrible son. It got really ugly.
Wow. Ive never seen you say anything bad about luke. She should have been grateful that youre here. Haha

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Fairycake wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:
mystical-rose wrote:Wait, so his mom reads this forum? When did she mention this?
There was a whole thing with a gal who "outed" me to his mom, which led her to this forum. Momconard and I were actually getting along on Twitter until then and she then chastised me for participating this this forum and un-followed me. After that, and I forget if it was the same gal or not, but a gal also outright attacked Momconard and called her a bad mom for raising such a horrible son. It got really ugly.
Wow. Ive never seen you say anything bad about luke. She should have been grateful that youre here. Haha
Well the person who "outed" me was deliberately making me look bad by linking her to posts I made, that got people riled up in here (something I've tried to do less of).

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Looks like she also went ahead and deleted all the posts about it too ...
ANONYMOUS ASKED: IS THE INCIDENT WHY YOU WERE SO UPSET LAST FALL?

ehhhh yeah. i deleted the posts about all that, though, because to clarify, i am doing fine now and have had a lot put into perspective recently and i don’t like dwelling on negativity from the past (even if the past is only a few months ago) - so i don’t want to give the impression that i’m still……idk, wallowing in despair. thanks to everyone who’s been asking after me regardless xx
Ok admittedly I now believe Luke was the culprit, and yeah what he did was uncool. However, it doesn't stop me being a fan of his music. If I stopped listening to all the muscians/singers who broke their GFs/wives hearts over the years, I'd have no one left to listen to. Bottom line, I still like his music, but I was never interested in dating him (being happily married and all).

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 »

Kleineganz wrote:Looks like she also went ahead and deleted all the posts about it too ...

ehhhh yeah. i deleted the posts about all that, though, because to clarify, i am doing fine now and have had a lot put into perspective recently and i don’t like dwelling on negativity from the past (even if the past is only a few months ago) - so i don’t want to give the impression that i’m still……idk, wallowing in despair. thanks to everyone who’s been asking after me regardless xx
Ok admittedly I now believe Luke was the culprit, and yeah what he did was uncool. However, it doesn't stop me being a fan of his music. If I stopped listening to all the muscians/singers who broke their GFs/wives hearts over the years, I'd have no one left to listen to. Bottom line, I still like his music, but I was never interested in dating him (being happily married and all).
Luke could be on death row for murdering and cannibalizing 2-year olds, and Kleine would still be all "Yeah, but All Caps was still great! I mean that video for Don't Unplug Me - amirite!"

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

jules000 wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:Looks like she also went ahead and deleted all the posts about it too ...

Luke could be on death row for murdering and cannibalizing 2-year olds, and Kleine would still be all "Yeah, but All Caps was still great! I mean that video for Don't Unplug Me - amirite!"
Actually I prefer Meekakitty's video of Don't Unplug better. Better quality, better acting, overall better performance. However, I do love that song.

Speaking of child-abusers ... how many people are still fans of Michael Jackson's music??

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

^^LMAO so true!

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

LMAO @jules000 post, you are soooo right about Kleinganz lol!

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

BebeSwan wrote:LMAO @jules000 post, you are soooo right about Kleinganz lol!
Did you completely miss my response to that post?

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

Kleineganz wrote:
jules000 wrote:
Actually I prefer Meekakitty's video of Don't Unplug better. Better quality, better acting, overall better performance. However, I do love that song.

Speaking of child-abusers ... how many people are still fans of Michael Jackson's music??

And how many people are fans of R. Kelly even though he raped multiple young girls, or Chris Brown even though he beat Rihanna?

Everyone's obsession with pointing out Kleinz obsession with Luke is far more annoying than her just trying to have a discussion about someone who she enjoys following in her spare time.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

ohhaii wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:
jules000 wrote:

And how many people are fans of R. Kelly even though he raped multiple young girls, or Chris Brown even though he beat Rihanna?

Everyone's obsession with pointing out Kleinz obsession with Luke is far more annoying than her just trying to have a discussion about someone who she enjoys following in her spare time.
I have to agree. I mean Luke did a shitty thing, but I don't feel it's so shitty that people should be compelled to stop listening to his music, if they like it.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Wow. How freaking rude. Every people should like whatever music they like and they may not like person behind it. Some people in this forum....:? Just wow.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

I actually do think its bad to support someone like the people Kleinz and I listed, but I feel like what Luke did doesnt make him a horrible person, just an immature one. Cheating on someone is not the end of the world, and it seems like they were just "together" and tbh it seems whitney has gone a bit cray. I also think its really petty to continue to attack certain members of the board.

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

pinkbows wrote:
ohhaii wrote:I actually do think its bad to support someone like the people Kleinz and I listed, but I feel like what Luke did doesnt make him a horrible person, just an immature one. Cheating on someone is not the end of the world, and it seems like they were just "together" and tbh it seems whitney has gone a bit cray. I also think its really petty to continue to attack certain members of the board.

Agree Kleine shouldn't be judged. I feel like people on this site need to back off from judging her and making fun.

However, your comment really offended me. Those who have never been cheated on will NEVER know the pain one goes through. It DOES feel like the world is ending. Everything you know becomes a lie. Whitney going "cray" is natural: I know I went batsh!t when it happened to me.
I've been cheated on. It made me feel like shit. But I didn't go on bitching about it for 4 months after my 6 month "relationship" ended. I said that I feel bad for what she is going through but she is def stretching it out for attention and sympathy.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I think you guys could also be right that Whitney has had a thing for Luke for a *long time* (since pre-Ingrid at the very least), so even though they were "seeing" each other for only a few months (and mostly long-distance since Luke was on Tour for *most* of that time), she probably fell *HARD* which may also be why she's taking what happened on Halloween really hard (harder than if they had only met for the first time 6 months prior).

Obviously they were very much not on the same page regarding their "relationship." I'm not saying that makes it right, just a clear sign that he was definitely not as serious as she was about the whole thing.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

I have to agree with some of you here, only because I know how she felt first hand. Everyone deals with relationships on a different emotional level. I was dating a guy a couple years ago who I thought was "the one." I found out he was cheating on me 4 months in with one of his friends. He didn't think it was a big deal. I guess we weren't on the same page. I was so depressed that I was prescribed medication and I consider it to be the lowest slump I've had in my life thus far. It took me YEARS to get over it. Everyone is different, and just because they take it harder or take longer to get over it doesn't mean they're overreacting.

I truly feel for Whitney regardless of how "official" they were. It was official to her and so it was a huge blow to her. It's also a very personal situation that you don't care to share, because you feel ashamed, which is probably why she's only talking about it to answer questions and she's being vague about it.

Regardless, the entire situation completely turned me off and I unsubbed to Luke. I just don't get how guys can treat women like that.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I think the moral of the story is don't date Luke unless you're really only looking for casual dating. He's a serial dater. He went from Kristina to Ingrid to Jaki. He clearly cannot stick to a committed relationship.Look at hima and Ingrid, they were together for almost 2 years, but he always made it clear that they weren't ready for marriage and weren't ready to settle down or have anything serious. Ingrid seemed very in love with him Luke just seemed to like to show off his "very pretty" girlfriend and make "toasty" videos. Don't get me wrong I don't hate Luke like a lot of you on here, but I just don't think he will settle down for a long time or even wants to. He will keep stringing along girl after girl after girl.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Why settle down when he's living the dream at 30-something with 460k subscribers and he can live in the house with a few other men?

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Exactly, why not act like a college frat boy forever? I bet in his 40's he'll still be THAT guy at parties with 20 year olds, trying to be all cool and young and like he's down with the kids.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

Does his latest Instagram picture with him and a bunch of other YTers creep anyone else out, or just me? I'm not familiar with all of them, but I know Jennxpenn and I think the Andrea girl she's sitting with are literally teenagers. The guys look young too...and then there's 30-something Luke just trying to fit in. Does he literally not hang out with anyone over the age of 25?

Heynow
Informer
Informer

Post by Heynow »

Yeah, I see him latching onto the O2L crew to gain his next wave of popularity. He was working on a cover song with Ricky Dillon the other day. I think all the guys in O2L are 21 and under. I think Jennxpenn is still 17 and Andrea Russett is 18 I believe, so it is a little odd when he's hanging around all those people so much.

He has the potential to be a mentor to some of them, however I think his dating choices of getting younger and younger is what makes us question his intentions. :?

Return to “Luke Conard”