Luke Conard Part 2

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard Part 2

Post by Keeza Dee »

ima wrote:Yeah, he's personally not my type either but the whole 'why would anyone find him attractive' angle really annoys me. People have different tastes, get over it.

All the opinions expressed were personal, I don't read anywhere the "why would anyone find him attractive" angle up there, there's only "I"s and "me"s.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

Keeza Dee wrote:
ima wrote:Yeah, he's personally not my type either but the whole 'why would anyone find him attractive' angle really annoys me. People have different tastes, get over it.

All the opinions expressed were personal, I don't read anywhere the "why would anyone find him attractive" angle up there, there's only "I"s and "me"s.
It's pretty much implied though: 'why do all these mions find him attractive blah blah I don't'

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

Linnetbird wrote:
Tcfoxdude wrote:Like I always say, no offense to lesbians, but he looks like a lesbian. As a gay man, I don't find him attractive at all. And it's ridiculous every time he tries to have sexual innuendos when he is with Joey as if he thinks its titillating. Um, no. Stop mocking with all the gay innuendos.

But looks aside, he's fake and comes off really patronizing.
Sorry but that's just ridiculous. What exactly does a lesbian look like? There is no such thing as a default look, right? Comments like this one just make me very angry. Ugh.
Sorry if it came off offensive. Let me just change that into he looks like a boyish woman.

Anyways, for those complaining about people commenting on his looks, Luke HIMSELF is the one who objectifies himself. I'm sorry but if you're conceited enough to post publicly gross shirtless pics and fill your instagram with gratuitous selfies that begs for compliments, just be prepared to have opinions that may contradict your own image of yourself.

He looooves attentions. And not all of them have to be good. But that's what you get when you put yourself out to be objectified.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

He is just not a very manly man. Good job he only dates 18 year olds. Lol

Heynow
Informer
Informer

Post by Heynow »

I wonder if they will be moving out of the mansion soon. I have no idea what they signed when they moved in, but if they had a one year lease it would be coming up in March so it's possible. I don't see how some of them could possibly afford to live there given their non-existent careers.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

The guy with the glasses is Alex Goot.

I don't know how Jason affords to live in LA. He said in one of his livestreams when he did his indiegogo campaign he doesn't make much off of YouTube.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Jason and Alex Carpenter have to have jobs outside of youtube and random music events, there's no way they're surviving without it, and if they are barely scraping by it must be such an awful way to live so stressed about money all the time and only having free time where you can't spend any money.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

an0n wrote:Jason and Alex Carpenter have to have jobs outside of youtube and random music events, there's no way they're surviving without it, and if they are barely scraping by it must be such an awful way to live so stressed about money all the time and only having free time where you can't spend any money.
I've looked into it and as far as I can tell, neither of them have "day jobs." In fact Jason even mentioned it in a video awhile back - he earns most of his income from iTunes (and probably so does Alex). They also earn money from their tours, and Jason I think does professional gaming and earns money from tournaments too. Alex is a lot more active on YouTube so he also supplements his income that way, along with occasionally appearing in other YouTubers video productions.

Keeza Dee
Learner
Learner

Post by Keeza Dee »

ima wrote:
Keeza Dee wrote:

It's pretty much implied though: 'why do all these mions find him attractive blah blah I don't'
I don't imply things, if I want to say something I say it, so that wasn't the opinion expressed for me. If I wanted to say that I find it amazing that anyone would be attracted to him, I would have, but I'm not that close-minded and I know that he might be the type that other people find attractive.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Heynow wrote:I wonder if they will be moving out of the mansion soon. I have no idea what they signed when they moved in, but if they had a one year lease it would be coming up in March so it's possible. I don't see how some of them could possibly afford to live there given their non-existent careers.
Most places in California (especially if it is that huge of a place) have two year leases - not just one year. I usually only see one year leases for apartment complexes or places near colleges.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Well it looks like Luke, Alex Goot, Alex Carpenter and Jason Munday are still buddies (despite what may have happened with Whitney):

guestgue

Post by guestgue »

I'm not saying it's not possible, because they probably are friends to some degree; I just feel it's a diminished degree.

Anyways, I know that one of my roommates was a complete bitch by the end who no one really liked. (4 of us total) but if 3 of us were ever going somewhere all together, we'd still invite her along to be nice.

As I said, I don't think they're mortal enemies right now, but I do sense distance. It may have been ore of a "hey, a good portion of the people who live in this house are all going to do something. You in?"

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

pinkbows wrote:Men always stick together. :roll:
Not always. Friends of ours broke up, and she dumped him and broke his heart, and yet my husband and I both ended up staying friends with her and my husband stopped socializing with him (and no I didn't tell him to, that's just how it happened).

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Kleineganz wrote:
MDNA wrote:Image

Happy Holidays Luke! :-D
Now that's just mean. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this forum (although he is aware of it through his mom). Still, low blow.
Wait, so his mom reads this forum? When did she mention this?

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

mystical-rose wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:
MDNA wrote:Image

Happy Holidays Luke! :-D
Now that's just mean. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this forum (although he is aware of it through his mom). Still, low blow.
Wait, so his mom reads this forum? When did she mention this?
There was a whole thing with a gal who "outed" me to his mom, which led her to this forum. Momconard and I were actually getting along on Twitter until then and she then chastised me for participating this this forum and un-followed me. After that, and I forget if it was the same gal or not, but a gal also outright attacked Momconard and called her a bad mom for raising such a horrible son. It got really ugly.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Kleineganz wrote:
mystical-rose wrote:Wait, so his mom reads this forum? When did she mention this?
There was a whole thing with a gal who "outed" me to his mom, which led her to this forum. Momconard and I were actually getting along on Twitter until then and she then chastised me for participating this this forum and un-followed me. After that, and I forget if it was the same gal or not, but a gal also outright attacked Momconard and called her a bad mom for raising such a horrible son. It got really ugly.
Wow. Ive never seen you say anything bad about luke. She should have been grateful that youre here. Haha

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Fairycake wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:
mystical-rose wrote:Wait, so his mom reads this forum? When did she mention this?
Wow. Ive never seen you say anything bad about luke. She should have been grateful that youre here. Haha
Well the person who "outed" me was deliberately making me look bad by linking her to posts I made, that got people riled up in here (something I've tried to do less of).

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Looks like she also went ahead and deleted all the posts about it too ...
ANONYMOUS ASKED: IS THE INCIDENT WHY YOU WERE SO UPSET LAST FALL?

ehhhh yeah. i deleted the posts about all that, though, because to clarify, i am doing fine now and have had a lot put into perspective recently and i don’t like dwelling on negativity from the past (even if the past is only a few months ago) - so i don’t want to give the impression that i’m still……idk, wallowing in despair. thanks to everyone who’s been asking after me regardless xx
Ok admittedly I now believe Luke was the culprit, and yeah what he did was uncool. However, it doesn't stop me being a fan of his music. If I stopped listening to all the muscians/singers who broke their GFs/wives hearts over the years, I'd have no one left to listen to. Bottom line, I still like his music, but I was never interested in dating him (being happily married and all).

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 »

Kleineganz wrote:Looks like she also went ahead and deleted all the posts about it too ...

ehhhh yeah. i deleted the posts about all that, though, because to clarify, i am doing fine now and have had a lot put into perspective recently and i don’t like dwelling on negativity from the past (even if the past is only a few months ago) - so i don’t want to give the impression that i’m still……idk, wallowing in despair. thanks to everyone who’s been asking after me regardless xx
Ok admittedly I now believe Luke was the culprit, and yeah what he did was uncool. However, it doesn't stop me being a fan of his music. If I stopped listening to all the muscians/singers who broke their GFs/wives hearts over the years, I'd have no one left to listen to. Bottom line, I still like his music, but I was never interested in dating him (being happily married and all).
Luke could be on death row for murdering and cannibalizing 2-year olds, and Kleine would still be all "Yeah, but All Caps was still great! I mean that video for Don't Unplug Me - amirite!"

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

jules000 wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:Looks like she also went ahead and deleted all the posts about it too ...

Luke could be on death row for murdering and cannibalizing 2-year olds, and Kleine would still be all "Yeah, but All Caps was still great! I mean that video for Don't Unplug Me - amirite!"
Actually I prefer Meekakitty's video of Don't Unplug better. Better quality, better acting, overall better performance. However, I do love that song.

Speaking of child-abusers ... how many people are still fans of Michael Jackson's music??

Return to “Luke Conard”