Daddy Luke

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Luke

Post by BellaJane »

It's not a major motion picture, it's a 5 minute YouTube video. Those restrictions are in place mostly because filmmaking tends to interfere with the day-to-day functions of these public places. If Steven Spielberg decided to film a new movie on Santa Monica Pier, he would absolutely need all of the permits and consent forms that you mentioned. But Luke is (for all intents and purposes) a normal Average Joe. He was one guy with one camera taking a video of two girls twirling around and pointing to various pieces of clothing. This is partly why expectation of privacy guidelines are in place, so that people can't bring about frivolous lawsuits because someone accidentally took a picture of them in public. Saying that Luke could be subject to legal action for that video is like saying that I should be sued because I did a few vlogs the last time I was at Disneyland. There were thousands of kids running around behind me. Regardless of the fact that Ingrid is going to get money for putting up that video, it's not illegal. That's all there is to it.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Luke

Post by kaysagossiper »

truetale wrote:I think a lot of girls change their voices a bit when they're around guys. At the same time Ingrid is mature, she's just a bit like a big kid. It's part of her personality. I remember her being a lot more mature before dating Luke. That said, even I go a little "baby talk" with my boyfriend, it's a natural inclination for me somehow, because I think he's so so cute and sweet. I call him mister too sometimes, just like a guy might tease a girl calling her "missy" , I dont know. It's not like she's calling him daddy. Big diff. So I wouldn't go so far as to agree with what people are claiming here. Not a big deal.

Apart from Luke though, she needs to stop wearing little kid stuff. It's kinda weird ... she's what ... 24?
I have also been known to call my boyfriend "mister" but just when we're goofing around. Not, when we're with friends or in public or anything. You know? Like there is just something weird here. I'm SURE she plays it up for the camera, but it just makes me uncomfortable seeing them together. There is a big difference between acting cutesy and dorky when you're alone, and broadcasting it to you're million viewers.
I just can't picture them having a grown up discussion about politics or soemthing.

Return to “Luke Conard”