Daddy Luke

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Luke

Post by pie »

Dating an older person because that's your preference is hardly comparable to murder. You're not hurting anyone by dating as long as it's consensual (and other factors like cheating).

How can people say things like "let's be honest" or "most of their relationship" with authority as if they know Ingrid and Luke personally? I find their antics annoying but they probably play it up for the camera. It clearly keeps the viewers in...I doubt they'll ever return to how they were before. They weren't like this in the beginning, but both of them profited heavily from these hyper personalities so they do it because more people enjoy it vs. find it creepy.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

Post by victoriaisabella »

pie wrote:Dating an older person because that's your preference is hardly comparable to murder. You're not hurting anyone by dating as long as it's consensual (and other factors like cheating).

How can people say things like "let's be honest" or "most of their relationship" with authority as if they know Ingrid and Luke personally? I find their antics annoying but they probably play it up for the camera. It clearly keeps the viewers in...I doubt they'll ever return to how they were before. They weren't like this in the beginning, but both of them profited heavily from these hyper personalities so they do it because more people enjoy it vs. find it creepy.
wow thanks jackass i totally didnt know that murder, and dating someone older were different. i went my whole life thinking they were the same thing. mind fucking blown.

if you cant dissect what is and isnt an analogy then dont bother commenting on it. i know its not the same im saying that just cause loads of people do it or some may be worse than another doesnt make it better.

and its not the fact of dating an older guy its the fact of how their relationship is.

the same way you can say "it clearly keeps the viewers" insinuating thats why they do it or "they werent like this in the beginning" i mean you dont know them personally? correct? so for all you know they could have been like that off camera for the longest. i dont think they were but im just saying in dispute of your argument.

so yeah..
Last edited by victoriaisabella on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
im perfect, tumblr is perfect, the maine, sleeping with sirens, ed sheeran and all time low are all perfect.

im always smarter than you, never forget that. (yes smarter is a word)

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

pie wrote:Dating an older person because that's your preference is hardly comparable to murder. You're not hurting anyone by dating as long as it's consensual (and other factors like cheating).

THANK YOU!!

pie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pie »

Wow, aggressive much?

My point was that when I make those assumptions I assume it's for their business. They make money off of it so they do it. People here assume they do it 24/7 like Ingrid sits at home with Luke in her onesie and drinking milk from a bottle and he sings her nursery rhymes.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

pie wrote:Wow, aggressive much?

My point was that when I make those assumptions I assume it's for their business. They make money off of it so they do it. People here assume they do it 24/7 like Ingrid sits at home with Luke in her onesie and drinking milk from a bottle and he sings her nursery rhymes.

do people on here exaggerate (including me) sure, yes. a lot of them do. i wouldn't say to the point of her drinking out of a bottle. atleast i havent said that much. but i get what you mean.

At the same time an assumption is an assumption, no matter if its about their business or personal life. some people would just rather talk about their personal life its much more interesting in my opinion.

i mean this site is basically full of suspicions, exaggerations, assumptions, and speculations. but there is a lot of truth behind it as well.

okay, and i wasnt being aggressive but i can see how it came off that way. it just annoys me when people take what i say SO seriously when im generally being facetious to some degree.
im perfect, tumblr is perfect, the maine, sleeping with sirens, ed sheeran and all time low are all perfect.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

wanderlust wrote:

THANK YOU!!

wow you should really get a job in co-signing cause thats all you seem to do on here -_-

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

Don't feed the troll....

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

wanderlust wrote:

Don't feed the troll....
why do you always feel the need to call people trolls and tell others what to do?

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

victoriaisabella wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Don't feed the troll....
why do you always feel the need to call people trolls and tell others what to do?
You're the only person on here that I've ever called a troll. You're going on my block list or whatever it's called. I'm not going to engage you since last time I and others did so, a mod had to step in and put an end to it.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

wanderlust wrote: You're the only person on here that I've ever called a troll. You're going on my block list or whatever it's called. I'm not going to engage you since last time I and others did so, a mod had to step in and put an end to it.

well whose fault is that, yours or mine? cool. good. block me.

sorry i get you that worked up ;)

Suspiria
Informer
Informer

Post by Suspiria »

victoriaisabella wrote:

wow thanks jackass i totally didnt know that murder, and dating someone older were different. i went my whole life thinking they were the same thing. mind fucking blown.

if you cant dissect what is and isnt an analogy then dont bother commenting on it. i know its not the same im saying that just cause loads of people do it or some may be worse than another doesnt make it better.

and its not the fact of dating an older guy its the fact of how their relationship is.

the same way you can say "it clearly keeps the viewers" insinuating thats why they do it or "they werent like this in the beginning" i mean you dont know them personally? correct? so for all you know they could have been like that off camera for the longest. i dont think they were but im just saying in dispute of your argument.

so yeah..
Lingrid is not the basis for child murder or genocide. No one thinks you think that either, but your "analogy" is still nonetheless extreme sounding and a bit wacky.

whoa

Post by whoa »

:| <<<that is the face I have when reading a comparison between dating someone older and Hitler.

badbob001
Talker
Talker

Post by badbob001 »

victoriaisabella wrote:to all the people saying " i dated an older man so its not a big deal" well okay "hitler had more people killed, so its not a big deal that i murdered someone". you get what im saying?
We're only into the second page of this thread and we're already bringing up the Nazis? We need to pace ourselves.

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

I am genuinely impressed because I have never seen a less relevant Hitler analogy in my life.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

so im a little extreme, so was albert einstein though.

but we arent here to discuss me, or hitler. even though my analogy was perfect.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

I'm not a fan of ingrid or luke or their stupid relationship but this is ridiculous.

"i don't think it's a problem for ingrid to date someone who is considerably older than her because i did so and was very happy."

is NOT the same as

"i don't think it's a problem to murder someone because hitler killed millions of people."

Some people think it is weird to date older people or perhaps think Ingrid and Luke's relationship is strange. Maybe it is, but that doesn't make it wrong. If they are happy, what is the problem?

If you're going to defend yourself as 'using an analogy', please choose a more appropriate one next time. By comparing someone's relationship to genocide you're implying it's an illegal, disgusting and wrong thing to do.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

thereshegoesagain wrote:I'm not a fan of ingrid or luke or their stupid relationship but this is ridiculous.

"i don't think it's a problem for ingrid to date someone who is considerably older than her because i did so and was very happy."

is NOT the same as

"i don't think it's a problem to murder someone because hitler killed millions of people."

Some people think it is weird to date older people or perhaps think Ingrid and Luke's relationship is strange. Maybe it is, but that doesn't make it wrong. If they are happy, what is the problem?

If you're going to defend yourself as 'using an analogy', please choose a more appropriate one next time. By comparing someone's relationship to genocide you're implying it's an illegal, disgusting and wrong thing to do.

please twick, dont tell me what im implying. if you took it that way good for you, i have a few places you can take that comment and shove it up.

yes it would be the same, my analogy was too intricate for you and your pea sized brain.
you cant despute it was on point. once you can stop telling me what i was trying to say or what i shouldnt have said and tell me instead why my analogy was so off then talk to me.

just because it was extreme doesnt make it wrong, it was correct and MY opinion on the FACT of how their relationship is.

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

You used to seem like such a normal poster and then you turned into a huge troll. Most entertaining.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

alcoholicferrets wrote:You used to seem like such a normal poster and then you turned into a huge troll. Most entertaining.
:D

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

The video where Luke gave Ingrid her xmas gifts was SO awkward. She acted scared and really shy when she kissed him on the cheek. I really don't know why Luke puts up with her immaturity.
Formerly ORgirl89

Return to “Luke Conard”