Daddy Luke

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Luke

Post by thereshegoesagain »

I'm not a fan of ingrid or luke or their stupid relationship but this is ridiculous.

"i don't think it's a problem for ingrid to date someone who is considerably older than her because i did so and was very happy."

is NOT the same as

"i don't think it's a problem to murder someone because hitler killed millions of people."

Some people think it is weird to date older people or perhaps think Ingrid and Luke's relationship is strange. Maybe it is, but that doesn't make it wrong. If they are happy, what is the problem?

If you're going to defend yourself as 'using an analogy', please choose a more appropriate one next time. By comparing someone's relationship to genocide you're implying it's an illegal, disgusting and wrong thing to do.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

Post by victoriaisabella »

thereshegoesagain wrote:I'm not a fan of ingrid or luke or their stupid relationship but this is ridiculous.

"i don't think it's a problem for ingrid to date someone who is considerably older than her because i did so and was very happy."

is NOT the same as

"i don't think it's a problem to murder someone because hitler killed millions of people."

Some people think it is weird to date older people or perhaps think Ingrid and Luke's relationship is strange. Maybe it is, but that doesn't make it wrong. If they are happy, what is the problem?

If you're going to defend yourself as 'using an analogy', please choose a more appropriate one next time. By comparing someone's relationship to genocide you're implying it's an illegal, disgusting and wrong thing to do.

please twick, dont tell me what im implying. if you took it that way good for you, i have a few places you can take that comment and shove it up.

yes it would be the same, my analogy was too intricate for you and your pea sized brain.
you cant despute it was on point. once you can stop telling me what i was trying to say or what i shouldnt have said and tell me instead why my analogy was so off then talk to me.

just because it was extreme doesnt make it wrong, it was correct and MY opinion on the FACT of how their relationship is.
im perfect, tumblr is perfect, the maine, sleeping with sirens, ed sheeran and all time low are all perfect.

im always smarter than you, never forget that. (yes smarter is a word)

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

You used to seem like such a normal poster and then you turned into a huge troll. Most entertaining.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

alcoholicferrets wrote:You used to seem like such a normal poster and then you turned into a huge troll. Most entertaining.
:D

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

The video where Luke gave Ingrid her xmas gifts was SO awkward. She acted scared and really shy when she kissed him on the cheek. I really don't know why Luke puts up with her immaturity.
Formerly ORgirl89

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

victoriaisabella wrote:
thereshegoesagain wrote:I'm not a fan of ingrid or luke or their stupid relationship but this is ridiculous.

is NOT the same as

please twick, dont tell me what im implying. if you took it that way good for you, i have a few places you can take that comment and shove it up.

yes it would be the same, my analogy was too intricate for you and your pea sized brain.
you cant despute it was on point. once you can stop telling me what i was trying to say or what i shouldnt have said and tell me instead why my analogy was so off then talk to me.

just because it was extreme doesnt make it wrong, it was correct and MY opinion on the FACT of how their relationship is.
bit aggressive. i did tell you why your analogy was off and i wouldn't have been so outspoken about it if it wasn't for the fact you keep going off at anyone who dares to disagree with you by calling them a 'jackass' or saying i have a 'pea sized brain'. your analogy is not intricate, it does not make sense.

but you're probably right, i'm just too stupid to handle your wisdom.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

thereshegoesagain wrote:
victoriaisabella wrote:

is NOT the same as

bit aggressive. i did tell you why your analogy was off and i wouldn't have been so outspoken about it if it wasn't for the fact you keep going off at anyone who dares to disagree with you by calling them a 'jackass' or saying i have a 'pea sized brain'. your analogy is not intricate, it does not make sense.

but you're probably right, i'm just too stupid to handle your wisdom.

Actually i simply posted my opinions and people started commenting on them. i think that would make them the aggressive ones. if people want to share there opinion about something I said, thats fine. i will share mine right back.

jack ass is not that rude of a word. that nessa chick called be a bitch and others call me a troll i dont see anyone having an issue with that.

Dont be bias, its not cute.
im perfect, tumblr is perfect, the maine, sleeping with sirens, ed sheeran and all time low are all perfect.

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

alcoholicferrets wrote:You used to seem like such a normal poster and then you turned into a huge troll. Most entertaining.
yeah well a piece of pizza is always a piece of pizza even if you saw it as a salad.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

I might be going a little far here, and by no means do I want to offend anyone, but I sort of feel like the whole "Daddy" act plays off of the fact that Ingrid's dad is gone. She wants someone to play that role for her because maybe she reminisces about the times she had with her dad as a child, prompting her to act so childlish and helpless around Luke. And he likes being Daddy because he's controlling and doesn't want a girl who will stand up to him.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

merp wrote:I might be going a little far here, and by no means do I want to offend anyone, but I sort of feel like the whole "Daddy" act plays off of the fact that Ingrid's dad is gone. She wants someone to play that role for her because maybe she reminisces about the times she had with her dad as a child, prompting her to act so childlish and helpless around Luke. And he likes being Daddy because he's controlling and doesn't want a girl who will stand up to him.
This is definitely possible, and would certainly explain their whole bizarre dynamic.
I do wonder what her friends/family think of her relationship with Luke and if they view it as unhealthy for her.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman being with an older man. I am married to a guy who is 13 years older than I am, but he does not look more than 2 years older than me. We are EQUALS and treat each other as EQUALS. He is not a daddy or a sugar daddy to me. He is simply my husband and best friend and we got along great which is all that matters. Ingrids situation is way different in the fact that she is VERY immature and childlike. Their relationship is not romantic in the least. She is scared to even touch him and it shows in her videos, because the miniscule amount that they have touched is extremely awkward to their viewers. They have a very odd father daughter relationship. Luke may in fact enjoy being the boss or the "daddy", but I cannot see them lasting for a whole lot longer, because of her annoying and immature personality. He isn't a real winner by no means, but he does need someone who is more mature.
Formerly ORgirl89

gk86
Talker
Talker

Post by gk86 »

orgirl89 wrote:There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman being with an older man. I am married to a guy who is 13 years older than I am, but he does not look more than 2 years older than me. We are EQUALS and treat each other as EQUALS. He is not a daddy or a sugar daddy to me. He is simply my husband and best friend and we got along great which is all that matters. Ingrids situation is way different in the fact that she is VERY immature and childlike. Their relationship is not romantic in the least. She is scared to even touch him and it shows in her videos, because the miniscule amount that they have touched is extremely awkward to their viewers. They have a very odd father daughter relationship. Luke may in fact enjoy being the boss or the "daddy", but I cannot see them lasting for a whole lot longer, because of her annoying and immature personality. He isn't a real winner by no means, but he does need someone who is more mature.
I agree that the age difference doesn't matter, but Luke made Ingrid as childish as she is now. She was never like this until she met him, so that must be how he likes it. But, I think the reason she is so scared to touch him in front of the camera is because he makes her feel awkward when she does. Like, in the Disney vlog, where she told him she loved him and he just said, "Aww." I would seriously be so angry if my boyfriend did that to me in a publicly humiliating way like he did.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Omg, yes I would be angry as well if I got a response as, "aww" after saying I love you. Luke's looks make him look older, but his personality and everything else make him seem younger. It nauseates me when I read comments that say Luke and Ingrid are such a perfect couple. Gross. No they are not. They are a very strange mix. The whole "Mister Luke" thing weirds me out too. The whole thing is oddity at it's finest.
Formerly ORgirl89

victoriaisabella
Debater
Debater

emma231124 3 weeks ago
So right, cause if he didn't love her he wouldn't have kissed her in her vlogmas day 21.. <3
Reply · in reply to Maria Marina

so apparently you only kiss people you love?

oh this disney world the minions live in, i think i need to introduce them to tumblr.

jennlees
Learner
Learner

Post by jennlees »

I guess I just have a totally different take on their relationship.
I personally think that Luke and Joey are in a relationship, and they have an arrangement with Ingrid to be Luke's "beard". It is working relationship, I think. It benefits all of them--and helps them to cross promote and cross vlog each others videos--together they are stronger. <3

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

Lol you know what when I hear the "Mr. Luke" and when you guys say shes afraid to touch him on camera or that he doesn't want a girl who challenges him I get a 50 shades of Grey vibe hahaha
I mean "mister like" seriously? And the i love you - aww yeah weird.

I personally didn't see it, I tried watching the vlog but didn't want to see the whole thing, I heard they kissed but didn't see it. Anyone know around what minute those moments are in the video?

lillypop16
Learner
Learner

Post by lillypop16 »

Regarding the "I love you" and "aww" response thing, why did he even included that in his vlog? He put it in the vlog and uploaded it and people started making comments about how it was rude or awkward. So in his vlog the next day or a couple days later, he brings it up and says "Of course I love Ingrid" and gives some mediocre reasoning as to why he loves her and why no one should question it.

But I am questioning it because he deliberately put it in the first vlog then deliberately mentions it again and brings it to more attention! He's done this type of thing before with the Blair Christmas party in 2011. He put all those suspect conversations in the vlog and then a couple days later acts like everyone is so stupid for thinking he is talking about Blair Fowler. He's very manipulative. He obviously knows when people are going to react and doesn't edit it out on purpose.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

i would be so pissed if my boyfriend did that when i told him i loved him. its so condescending and rude and hurtful. the poster above said he left it in there on purpose, i would say he actually said what he said on purpose.

jaelyss
Talker
Talker

Post by jaelyss »

well wait idk wrote:i would be so pissed if my boyfriend did that when i told him i loved him. its so condescending and rude and hurtful. the poster above said he left it in there on purpose, i would say he actually said what he said on purpose.
It makes it even worse that he left it in there and then addressed it because it reinforces how Luke exploits their relationship for views and controversy. He has consistently loved to tease about their relationship which makes it more awkward in their videos since he plays it up.

I'm with orgirl89 on how unhealthy their relationship seems, but when I was in Ingrid's age, I didn't make the best choices in boyfriends either, but I learned a lot from that experience. Let's just hope Ingrid does the same.

here4thegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by here4thegoss »

jennlees wrote:I guess I just have a totally different take on their relationship.
I personally think that Luke and Joey are in a relationship, and they have an arrangement with Ingrid to be Luke's "beard". It is working relationship, I think. It benefits all of them--and helps them to cross promote and cross vlog each others videos--together they are stronger. <3

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the joys of trolling ;)

Return to “Luke Conard”