Luke Conard

bartie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard

Post by bartie »

jessica678 wrote:His live stream is so awkward right now. I feel like he doesn't know what to do without Ingrid
Agreed. I just came here to say the same exact thing.

jules000
Talker
Talker

Post by jules000 »

bartie wrote:
jessica678 wrote:His live stream is so awkward right now. I feel like he doesn't know what to do without Ingrid
Agreed. I just came here to say the same exact thing.
He's begging for dollars now for his solo album project. Seriously, you live in a mansion, take lavish vacations every two months, and you need my ten bucks? Go fuck yourself, Luke.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Angie V wrote:
kaysagossiper wrote:It makes me extremely uncomfortable when youtubers receive money, or things that cost money from their 10-15 year old fans. These kids are spending their allowance on people to make bank to talk in front of a camera for a few hours. I can't even stand the P.O. box letters. If I were in their position I would say that the viewers can send LETTERS and LETTERS only. not bioderma or money or random ass shit that most likely gets thrown away anyways.

I think this was very low of Luke. taking advantage of a bunch of kids if you ask me.
I agree. I also just think if he wants the money, then fricking save up for it and earn it yourself. I understand that other people on kickstarter could do that too, but damn he makes bank and the rewards sound really overvalued and not worth it.
He makes "bank?" All of his channels combined don't come close to what Ingrid earns. If you take a split down the middle from the Social Blade estimates, he brings in about $145,000/year gross. After taxes (remember he's considered self-employed and California has one of the highest state income tax rates in the nation), that ends up being about $85,000/year. Now I know that may still sound like a lot, but he's living in an expensive part of California, splitting the rent on a pretty ritzy house with 4 other guys (two of which don't earn nearly as much as the rest). He also has a car and gas prices in California are also one of the highest in the nation.

To me it's a wonder if he can even have much left over to save for retirement (which I hope he's doing).

I'm sorry but in my mind that's not making "bank."
Last edited by Kleineganz on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

He is doing a live stream right now! He addressed the breakup and he seemed fine, not dodging but he did say it was good for the first 1 year and half.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

bunnysalad wrote:He is doing a live stream right now! He addressed the breakup and he seemed fine, not dodging but he did say it was good for the first 1 year and half.
Thanks for sharing that - I can't view the livestream right now (at a cafe, slow wireless).

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

I missed the thing about Ingrid. Now he's just fundraising. Man, I missed the part I actually cared about. Can someone elaborate on what he said?

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

TheSnarkPalette wrote:I missed the thing about Ingrid. Now he's just fundraising. Man, I missed the part I actually cared about. Can someone elaborate on what he said?
Someone over on the Missglamorazzi said you can find it around the 14:30 mark if you want to rewind the feed (or watch it later).

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

... he is now twerking to Miley Cyrus "Can't be tamed"

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Bluebirdi wrote:... he is now twerking to Miley Cyrus "Can't be tamed"
It was interesting :?

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

He is addressing the cheating rumor now and he totally skirted around it without saying he did or did not cheat on her.
He is saying that they are better as friends and they mutually came to that, non dramatic, and they are going to see each other sometime this week.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

checkmatey
Debater
Debater

Post by checkmatey »

It sounds like their relationship just fizzled out, and they found out they were not romantically connecting?
It happens, but i'm sure there was still some hurt even though theyre pretending its all good.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I think I've decided a way to resolve my dilemma about the 15 sec. video clip that Luke will film as one of the Indiegogo perks ... I will submit him both script ideas and tell him to choose whichever one he's in the mood to do. I think either way it will be good for my channel. :)

checkmatey
Debater
Debater

Post by checkmatey »

oldhaunts wrote:
checkmatey wrote:It sounds like their relationship just fizzled out, and they found out they were not romantically connecting?
It happens, but i'm sure there was still some hurt even though theyre pretending its all good.
Wouldn't you realize that sooner than almost two years later of dating?
Probably

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

oldhaunts wrote:
checkmatey wrote:It sounds like their relationship just fizzled out, and they found out they were not romantically connecting?
Wouldn't you realize that sooner than almost two years later of dating?
Not always. One of my relationships fizzled after 5 years together ...

lolalish
Informer
Informer

Post by lolalish »

idk why i felt a little bad for him when he said "i know i am an okay guy, i know i am not super attractive or super ugly" idk why i felt bad for him

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

lolalish wrote:idk why i felt a little bad for him when he said "i know i am an okay guy, i know i am not super attractive or super ugly" idk why i felt bad for him
I've found myself feeling that way about him since he announced the break up haha. He just seems kind of somber, and I feel for him. Ending a relationship sucks.

Post by Guest »

I didn't see the live stream but good for him for addressing the issue. I feel bad for the backlash he's getting (in his YT comments). Well, I guess I should've expected it... I mean, not a lot of 12 year olds have relationship experience :D

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

I feel bad for him, he was talking about "emily", he corrected the spelling but don't really remember it but, he took her to his summer job as a boat guide thing and she kept hopping away from him and when she broke it off with him she told luke that she can't date for love but she can for money and left him for another guy.
It makes sense with this girl some of his little things he did with ingrid.

Return to “Luke Conard”