Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

Kleineganz wrote:
MadmoiselleLayla wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:
If you take a split down the middle from the Social Blade estimates, he brings in about $145,000/year gross. After taxes (remember he's considered self-employed and California has one of the highest state income tax rates in the nation), that ends up being about $85,000/year.
Is this including his iTunes sales though? Sometime ago I SWEAR he said something along the lines of making more off of iTunes than YouTube. So if that's the case, than it's doubled.
He did say that, but that was nearly 2 years ago now, so who knows if that's still the case or not.
Well I would certainly think so, since he has a larger audience. Maybe not much more money than YouTube, but it still contributes (a large possibility) a lot to his income.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

MadmoiselleLayla wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:
MadmoiselleLayla wrote: Is this including his iTunes sales though? Sometime ago I SWEAR he said something along the lines of making more off of iTunes than YouTube. So if that's the case, than it's doubled.
He did say that, but that was nearly 2 years ago now, so who knows if that's still the case or not.
Well I would certainly think so, since he has a larger audience. Maybe not much more money than YouTube, but it still contributes (a large possibility) a lot to his income.
True. One thing I forgot to add to my calculation though from the YouTube income .. he's with FullScreen and they take 40% off the top, before taxes. So $145,000 becomes $87,000 gross income, so after taxes that leaves him around $50,000 - $55,000. Yes that doesn't include what he may earn from iTunes, but we have no idea what his iTunes sales are since that's not public info.

helloparis
Informer
Informer

Post by helloparis »

No, personally I'm not interested in Luke that way.

But for Landon and John Noe... :love2: I find both of them very attractive and they seem to have very warm personalities.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

i thought it was really interesting that anytime he referred to his relationship with Emily (Mlee?) he focused so much on how much he loved her and how much she broke his heart, but when referring to Ingrid he was so much more casual. Just like "yeah, we're done, we're cool, we're friends." and that's it. I always got the feeling that she wasn't really his type. I also know that they shared the whole story of how Ingrid stalked his channel and was the one to originally approach him and show interest, so I wonder if she just grew on him even though she wasn't really what he would normally go for. Kinda sucks dating someone who doesn't find you to be their ideal.

rlalonde77
Learner
Learner

Post by rlalonde77 »

Kleineganz wrote:True. One thing I forgot to add to my calculation though from the YouTube income .. he's with FullScreen and they take 40% off the top, before taxes. So $145,000 becomes $87,000 gross income, so after taxes that leaves him around $50,000 - $55,000. Yes that doesn't include what he may earn from iTunes, but we have no idea what his iTunes sales are since that's not public info.
Oh, we get it, he doesn't earn enough for the fancy life he's living yet he still can afford it.

TheInfetileMule
Learner
Learner

Post by TheInfetileMule »

John Noe is the nicest guy, he seems like he's always helping his friends. Also, his light eyes really stand out with his Mediterranean features. Idk, Luke look really weird in the Instagram pictures he has of him and Ingrid on the beach when they were in the Bahamas. I know it's mean to point out someones physical flaws, but I remember once in a video with Him & Joey and some other guy...at a restaurant (before him and Ingrid went out officially) he said what he looks for in a girl is 'a nice butt and boobs' or something like that (sorry foggy memory), but it sounded shallow. I mean I'm a really petite girl, so I guess it kinda hurt me because at the time I really did like Luke. It's no problem because everyone has their own body type, and at the time I thought Luke was perfect and had a great body and was tall so he does deserve a girl of his kind, but then I saw this picture and way like whaaaat? Like...not to be creepy but him shirtless kinda looks like my dad ...and it just freaked me out. He is no Adonis:

I know one of his insecurities is that he doesn't have 'abs' like Sawyer does - as mentioned on the Insecurities video - so I know he acknowledged it. Physical appearance is not that important to me, I mean it is, but it doesn't dictate my choices - and I feel like Luke holds his standards really high as if he's entitled to them. He's a nice guy, sometimes, but he's not that great.

Return to “Luke Conard”