Where Did He Go

LucyGoosey1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where Did He Go

Post by LucyGoosey1 »

So I looked at his youtube account and all three say he hasnt posted for a year of for 8 months or so. I don't follow him on twitter or instagram but wondering if you guys know what happened to him or what he does now? I only knew of him because of Ingrid and then they broke up and I didnt care.... and then I heard about the abuse drama about him just recently.

So im wondering... is him dropping from youtube because of the drama or what?

maybeimmortal
Learner
Learner

Re: Where Did He Go

Post by maybeimmortal »

I thought there would've been legal issues and left until it cleared up... Any lawyers here?

WhenWillItEnd
Talker
Talker

Post by WhenWillItEnd »

I tried to go back and see what he did to these girls, but there's SOOOOO many pages to go through. Can someone please summarize what happened? Also, were his other friends involved? They seem to be keeping to themselves more as well.

Heynow
Informer
Informer

Post by Heynow »

Back in March, women started feeling empowered to share their stories on Tumblr of being abused or manipulated by male Youtubers (a more detailed background can be read here: http://techgeek.com.au/2014/03/20/crossing-the-line/). During this time, Kristina Horner and Whitney Milam gave detailed accounts of their relationship/experience with Luke and how they felt abused and manipulated by him.

Another guy who got called out during this time was Luke's friend/roommate Alex Carpenter. There are posts by various women detailing their sexual encounters with him, many of whom he was involved with at the same time. Alex has since disappeared from the face of the internet, and has not publicly been involved on any social media platform. He never acknowledged the allegations publicly prior to his departure.

This page lists all the Tumblr posts related to the scandal:

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

The last I saw of him was briefly in Alex Goot's music videos or that group of cover artists/musos in the background. I'm impressed he did lay low, that was a social media disaster, he has posted on IG lately his puppy which is cute but I could never re-subscribe he just comes off too creepy now, I can't get past it :?

Latati9
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Latati9 »

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper