Luke Conard Part 4

rawrpaula
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard Part 4

Post by rawrpaula »

I'm sure Luke treated Whitney like shit. That part is obvious. There is enough evidence out there that Luke is controlling and manipulative, especially preying on young targets.

That being said, I don't think Whitney is entirely innocent either. Maybe that's just me, but not everything is black and white. And we'll never really know for sure. That being said, Whitney could have walked away. She just chose not to. If I remember correctly, she was confused as to why she woke up in Luke's bed one night, didn't feel comfortable with it, but continued to see him anyway? It just seems... off?

Also, I took a quick look at Whitney's page source on tumblr. It doesn't seem like she actually has a tracker or whatever on her blog. I've had one and looked it up before and it usually shows up in the coding (something with stat or counter). But hers might be different.

rawrpaula
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpaula »

pinkbows wrote:I feel really uncomfortable, because she somehow found out my name (and published it), and is now tumblr stalking me and my posts. :? What sort of tracker would give out your full name? Is that even legal?
None. At least from what I've seen. Most only have the ability to figure out a person's location. The most extensive one I've seen was one that figured out a person's IP/location, type of computer and browser, and referring link if there is one. But it never showed anyone's name.

If she found it out, it's probably from her own digging.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

I guess sending anon hate didn't really help you that much did it....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BrightEyes
Talker
Talker

Post by BrightEyes »

pinkbows wrote:Who hasn't sent anon hate ever? Especially on this site where we have people sending cleaning products disguised as make-up to people.
I think she deleted the post where she mentioned your name? Because the only post she has about you, is the one that was posted on here.

I don't really care about Whitney, she always gave me that stuck up vibe. Plus like Kleinz said, she slept with Luke knowing he was in a relationship with Kristina. I have zero tolerance for cheaters, so in a way, what happened to her is karma. But regardless of that Luke is a terrible person. From all this Luke drama it did make me somewhat admire Ingrid since she took no part in it. I find that even stronger for a person to keep quiet about a damaging situation, rather than constantly dwell on it. It just shows Luke that he really hurt Whitney and Kristina, and with creeps like him, he probably gets an ego boost knowing that. I am sure by Ingrid choosing to ignore the whole topic, it did hurt his ego.
ImageImage

greenishh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by greenishh »

pinkbows wrote:
Getting back to Luke,....Luke was always pushing Ingrid to spend Christmas with his family,
I call bs on this. If he did force Ingrid, then obviously Chris is doing that also because to quote her she just "got the eff out of the west coast". That girl has her own issues. I do not think Luke forced her in anyway to spend Christmas in Iowa.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

BrightEyes wrote:
pinkbows wrote:Who hasn't sent anon hate ever? Especially on this site where we have people sending cleaning products disguised as make-up to people.
I think she deleted the post where she mentioned your name? Because the only post she has about you, is the one that was posted on here.

I don't really care about Whitney, she always gave me that stuck up vibe. Plus like Kleinz said, she slept with Luke knowing he was in a relationship with Kristina. I have zero tolerance for cheaters, so in a way, what happened to her is karma. But regardless of that Luke is a terrible person. From all this Luke drama it did make me somewhat admire Ingrid since she took no part in it. I find that even stronger for a person to keep quiet about a damaging situation, rather than constantly dwell on it. It just shows Luke that he really hurt Whitney and Kristina, and with creeps like him, he probably gets an ego boost knowing that. I am sure by Ingrid choosing to ignore the whole topic, it did hurt his ego.
Ingrid took no part in it because she had no reason to, he obviously didn't hurt her and there are no hard feelings between them, I don't feel like she suffered from any damaging situation. She still uses his vlogmas song and stuff that he gave her after all.

And yeah Ingrid always spends Christmas with whoever is her boyfriend's(at the time) family. God forbid she ever spends christmas with her own mom or invites her bf to. She's so pathetic.

greenishh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by greenishh »

I think that he didn't abuse Ingrid. It feels like it was a different situatuon with them two. Plus she seems like the kind of person who would speak up about this if othersi did too...

badbob001
Talker
Talker

Post by badbob001 »

In the New Media Rockstars article (http://newmediarockstars.com/2014/12/ou ... ie-collab/), Sarah Snitch responds:
And he's back now because he hopes people have mostly forgotten what went down in March. He has not learned his lesson. If he had, he would not be on YouTube. He wouldn't be back to using the platform that allowed him to manipulate people.
Can someone explain how youtube allowed Luke to an abusive boyfriend? Isn't he just an abusive boyfriend that is coincidentally also on youtube? It's not as if his girlfriends were underage fans that he lured in using his youtube fame. I suppose one can argue that Luke used his dominate control over his band channel (and record sales) to influence Kristina. Do you think this is what Sarah means? If so, it didn't seem like Luke had a similar business situation with other people, unless he was also being manipulative toward his Ministry of Magic band.

Post by Guest »

BrightEyes wrote: I don't really care about Whitney, she always gave me that stuck up vibe. Plus like Kleinz said, she slept with Luke knowing he was in a relationship with Kristina. I have zero tolerance for cheaters, so in a way, what happened to her is karma. But regardless of that Luke is a terrible person. From all this Luke drama it did make me somewhat admire Ingrid since she took no part in it. I find that even stronger for a person to keep quiet about a damaging situation, rather than constantly dwell on it. It just shows Luke that he really hurt Whitney and Kristina, and with creeps like him, he probably gets an ego boost knowing that. I am sure by Ingrid choosing to ignore the whole topic, it did hurt his ego.
She deserved to get abused because she fucked another woman's man? Honey, you better get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

badbob001 wrote:In the New Media Rockstars article (http://newmediarockstars.com/2014/12/ou ... ie-collab/), Sarah Snitch responds:
And he's back now because he hopes people have mostly forgotten what went down in March. He has not learned his lesson. If he had, he would not be on YouTube. He wouldn't be back to using the platform that allowed him to manipulate people.
Can someone explain how youtube allowed Luke to an abusive boyfriend? Isn't he just an abusive boyfriend that is coincidentally also on youtube? It's not as if his girlfriends were underage fans that he lured in using his youtube fame. I suppose one can argue that Luke used his dominate control over his band channel (and record sales) to influence Kristina. Do you think this is what Sarah means? If so, it didn't seem like Luke had a similar business situation with other people, unless he was also being manipulative toward his Ministry of Magic band.
I think what Sarah meant that YouTube was a platform that helped to enable him to manipulate girls like Kristina, especially where he had the control of the income and funds.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

MDNA wrote: And yeah Ingrid always spends Christmas with whoever is her boyfriend's(at the time) family. God forbid she ever spends christmas with her own mom or invites her bf to. She's so pathetic.
I thought a few years ago we saw Ingrid at a Christmas party with her mom, and that's also when we met her childhood friend, and that friend's small child (I think it was the first Christmas after she moved into her first apartment)?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Kleineganz wrote:
MDNA wrote: And yeah Ingrid always spends Christmas with whoever is her boyfriend's(at the time) family. God forbid she ever spends christmas with her own mom or invites her bf to. She's so pathetic.
I thought a few years ago we saw Ingrid at a Christmas party with her mom, and that's also when we met her childhood friend, and that friend's small child (I think it was the first Christmas after she moved into her first apartment)?
But didn't she start dating Luke shortly after Christmas that year? So she was single at that point and that's why she spent time with her family.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

ECH wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:
But didn't she start dating Luke shortly after Christmas that year? So she was single at that point and that's why she spent time with her family.
They were dating before then, they just didn't make it "official" until after the holidays.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Kleineganz wrote:They were dating before then, they just didn't make it "official" until after the holidays.
But even so, they weren't officially together. That's quite possibly why they didn't spend that Christmas together.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

ECH wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:They were dating before then, they just didn't make it "official" until after the holidays.
But even so, they weren't officially together. That's quite possibly why they didn't spend that Christmas together.
Exactly. She hasn't spent one holiday (no Thanksgiving, no Christmas and basically every other US holiday there is) with her mom in forever. The last time was Christmas 2012 but I bet that she showed that same behaviour when she was in a relationship before that.

BrightEyes
Talker
Talker

Post by BrightEyes »

sunshine21 wrote:
ECH wrote:
Exactly. She hasn't spent one holiday (no Thanksgiving, no Christmas and basically every other US holiday there is) with her mom in forever. The last time was Christmas 2012 but I bet that she showed that same behaviour when she was in a relationship before that.
Didn't Ingrid attend a wedding with Luke? I forgot if it was Fluer or someone from Luke's side of the family?
ImageImage

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

BrightEyes wrote: Didn't Ingrid attend a wedding with Luke? I forgot if it was Fluer or someone from Luke's side of the family?
She went to the wedding of Luke's friend, and former Ministry of Magic band mate. I forget his name off-hand, but they did several song duets together, including the "Talk Nerdy to Me" video that Ingrid appeared in.

By the time Ingrid went to Fleur's wedding, she and Luke had already broken up, and I think Joey went with her to that wedding.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I'm really happy to see how much the views on his "vlogmas" videos have dropped off. Only 5,000-ish for his Christmas Day vlog. I think most of his fans are finally losing interest. Only the most rabid ones are still hanging on (saw one post from some delusional child about how she "really needs Luke and Ingrid to get back together...") Really!? I swear the fantasy world some of these kids live in, is very sad.

snazzyptr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snazzyptr »

I just watched his channel again after a really long time, what is with the hair

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Isn't he like 36 now? :o

Return to “Luke Conard”