Luke Conard Part 3

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard Part 3

Post by alexandriablue »

Tubular wrote:Does anyone remember Tifany Alvord? I think she was sleeping with Luke at the same time of the end of Kristina/ Whitney/meeting Ingrid. There were a few awkward date vlogs.
Ew. There were date vlogs? Wasn't Tiffany like 17-18 at the time? I didn't think anything happened between them but wasn't watching too closely.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Well, the whole Jaki thing turned out to be weird. She's much more intriguing than I originally thought she was. Your emotional attraction and physical attraction doesn't necessarily have to be congruent. Meaning your could be sexually interested in both, but only romantically interested in one, but since she's "looking for casual sex" it seems odd that she would selected gay instead of bi if that's the case for her.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

Do any of you think Luke cheated on Ingrid while they were together? Especially since it seemed like they were pretty much attached at the hip... maybe it's the one relationship where he didn't cheat (even though he was still very manipulative).

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Cheating is clearly a pattern for Luke, so I doubt Ingrid was an exception.

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

I think way earlier in the thread someone posted a screenshot of comments people left on Luke's video with Whitney...I went to check it...only 3 comments since Kristina and Whitney posted their stories...and all are basically victim-blaming Whitney/doubting the girls' stories/saying it's jealousy. So he went through the comments and deleted the ones against him...and chose to keep these. Wow, he must have really meant that apology! Keep it classy, Luke Conard.

Oh, and about the Tiffany Alvord thing...I posted about it in Luke's thread in Ingrid's section, but I think something might have happened. She seemed to have a crush on him and they acted flirty in their tour vlogs (her brother was there though, so hopefully nothing would have happened then.) There's a vlog of him hanging out with her alone (she's 17, he's 30...eek): [youtube][/youtube]
He was supposed to produce her album but then it didn't happen and they never mentioned one another again. This was before him and Ingrid were "official".
Plus I feel like he hooked up with that Annie girl...

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

fondueofyou wrote:Do any of you think Luke cheated on Ingrid while they were together? Especially since it seemed like they were pretty much attached at the hip... maybe it's the one relationship where he didn't cheat (even though he was still very manipulative).
I just really don't see when he would have had the time, they were seriously together there 24/7.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Tubular wrote:Does anyone remember Tifany Alvord? I think she was sleeping with Luke at the same time of the end of Kristina/ Whitney/meeting Ingrid. There were a few awkward date vlogs.
Tiffany Alvord is an innocent little Mormon girl. I highly doubt they had sex. They were collaborating on music videos which is why I think they were in a few vlogs together. Plus, her mom seems to go with her everywhere or at least she did when she was younger. I don't think anything happened between her and Luke. I wouldn't doubt that she's still a virgin.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I've been thinking - the last gift that Ingrid gave Luke before the breakup was a new bed. I wonder if there was some hidden meaning behind that?

Heynow
Informer
Informer

Post by Heynow »

Kleineganz wrote:I've been thinking - the last gift that Ingrid gave Luke before the breakup was a new bed. I wonder if there was some hidden meaning behind that?
They seemed off long before his birthday and I suspected they were over at that time, but the whole buying him a bed was the ONLY thing that made me thing otherwise. Unless she bought it way beforehand, like she knew it would take a long time to be delivered.

Snowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflake »

fondueofyou wrote:Do any of you think Luke cheated on Ingrid while they were together? Especially since it seemed like they were pretty much attached at the hip... maybe it's the one relationship where he didn't cheat (even though he was still very manipulative).
True, but at the same time, he cheated on Whitney while she was at the same party..

Snowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflake »

Actually now that I think about it, they were not always together… he went on tour, she went to Thailand… they were not officially boyfriend/girlfriend yet, both Whitney and Kristina say this was his primary excuse for doing shady stuff. Perhaps luke cheated while Ingrid was in New York in april… I think they broke up not so long after that.

CantThinkOfAUsername
Learner
Learner

Post by CantThinkOfAUsername »

alexandriablue wrote:
Ew. There were date vlogs? Wasn't Tiffany like 17-18 at the time? I didn't think anything happened between them but wasn't watching too closely.
I posted this at the time because I thought it was funny. This was a comment left on Tiffany's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" music video.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

CantThinkOfAUsername wrote: I posted this at the time because I thought it was funny. This was a comment left on Tiffany's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" music video.

Haha, that indicates that there was at least a falling out between them.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Snowflake wrote:Actually now that I think about it, they were not always together… he went on tour, she went to Thailand… they were not officially boyfriend/girlfriend yet, both Whitney and Kristina say this was his primary excuse for doing shady stuff. Perhaps luke cheated while Ingrid was in New York in april… I think they broke up not so long after that.
Just turn your back on Luke for a sec and he'll cheat on you. What a catch.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I have no doubt in my mind that Luke probably cheated on Ingrid. Especially since we all noted at the beginning that Ingrid didn't seem like his type, also he told Whitney he wasn't attracted to Ingrid. And they weren't "official" for a loooooong time after they started dating. Luke's a creep, no way he went 2 years without cheating.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

lolwut wrote:I have no doubt in my mind that Luke probably cheated on Ingrid. Especially since we all noted at the beginning that Ingrid didn't seem like his type, also he told Whitney he wasn't attracted to Ingrid. And they weren't "official" for a loooooong time after they started dating. Luke's a creep, no way he went 2 years without cheating.
If you watch the boyfriend tag on Ingrid's channel, they both say how they hung out for a couple weeks before they started dating, and then a little while later made it official. I don't know, it's really hard to say with Ingrid. This girl sticks to any guy she likes like glue. Luke even admitted in those vlogs he wasn't attracted to her and she, yeah just stuck around.

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

I just caught up with all the new posts - why does everyone keep mentioning craigslist?

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Luke has made several videos about how he'd look for women to "be friends with" on craigslist.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

kabukixo wrote:I just caught up with all the new posts - why does everyone keep mentioning craigslist?

[youtube][/youtube]

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

I was looking at Ingrid's old vlogs around when she met Luke...look at this, Whitney's in it (just in the background, Ingrid never talks to her)...from before Luke broke up with her, but when he already started making videos with Ingrid:
[youtube][/youtube]
(also omg how annoying is Nikki in this video)

Return to “Luke Conard”