sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Luke Conard Part 3

Post by sandyfrink »

Also…
HOLY SHIT! Sawyers style has changed! In that thumbnail he looks like Danny Tanner and now he looks like Justin Bieber.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

Heynow wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:I've been thinking - the last gift that Ingrid gave Luke before the breakup was a new bed. I wonder if there was some hidden meaning behind that?
They seemed off long before his birthday and I suspected they were over at that time, but the whole buying him a bed was the ONLY thing that made me thing otherwise. Unless she bought it way beforehand, like she knew it would take a long time to be delivered.
well.. THIS would explain why ingrid's old headboard "broke" and she got a new bed...

hell yeah- i would want to get a new bed too- esp. if it had memories of an ex/relationship gone bad.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

Pigeonski wrote:^I think that's the point- he's average looking at best, but it's how he manipulates these women. The easiest way is to constantly talk down to someone and make them feel completely worthless. Then they feel grateful for any attention they get from Luke and it becomes a horrible cycle of him making them feel like shit, but needing him to feel better about themselves.

Grossest thing is he did a video with Landon that was pretty much a how to guide.
i was curious about ^ that. is this the video? im just watching this for the 1st time. and all i can say is O.M.G.

so this is luke's "game"?!

[youtube][/youtube]

berry
Learner
Learner

Post by berry »

I think it is, despite his insistence that he was just talking about it to make his audience aware of the methods.

I really hope Landon isn't involved in this mess, I like him.

amie
Learner
Learner

Post by amie »

[youtube][/youtube]
This video comes off as really creepy now. It seems like a lot of Kristina's friends felt uncomfortable with Luke filming, especially when he was filming her take off her clothes to go swimming.

troncat
Informer
Informer

Post by troncat »

amie wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
This video comes off as really creepy now. It seems like a lot of Kristina's friends felt uncomfortable with Luke filming, especially when he was filming her take off her clothes to go swimming.
Yuck. That is so disgusting. I felt so uncomfortable watching that. Even in the last moment he couldn't refrain from being a creep by zooming in on that lady sun baking. Gross.
ImageImage

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Look at the title - that's SO Luke. He also did that with Ingrid all the time, putting her in thumbnails or her name in the title. :?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

alcoholicferrets wrote:I was looking at Ingrid's old vlogs around when she met Luke...look at this, Whitney's in it (just in the background, Ingrid never talks to her)...from before Luke broke up with her, but when he already started making videos with Ingrid:
[youtube][/youtube]
(also omg how annoying is Nikki in this video)
Everyone looks horribly awkward in this video except for Ingrid. It's crazy how much most of them have changed in such a short time. I had kind of forgotten what they were like back then. Joey is a totally different person in every way.

badbob001
Talker
Talker

Post by badbob001 »

At least there doesn't seem to be any reports of Luke culling from his fan base, unlike his friend Alex Carpenter (or is there?). So anyone not looking to be his girlfriend should be immune to his powers. But if he takes you to Disneyland and gets you involved in any song of his, run.

Pigeonski
Informer
Informer

Post by Pigeonski »

astyle wrote:
Pigeonski wrote:^I think that's the point- he's average looking at best, but it's how he manipulates these women. The easiest way is to constantly talk down to someone and make them feel completely worthless. Then they feel grateful for any attention they get from Luke and it becomes a horrible cycle of him making them feel like shit, but needing him to feel better about themselves.

Grossest thing is he did a video with Landon that was pretty much a how to guide.
i was curious about ^ that. is this the video? im just watching this for the 1st time. and all i can say is O.M.G.

[youtube][/youtube]
From the thumbnail/title I think that's the one- I don't want to click it to check in case it adds to his view count :P

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

sunshine21 wrote:
CantThinkOfAUsername wrote: I posted this at the time because I thought it was funny. This was a comment left on Tiffany's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" music video.

Haha, that indicates that there was at least a falling out between them.
I bet he tried with her, but she wasn't having any of it. From watching the video of them together she seemed super soft-spoken and sweet, so for her to respond with "who?" leads me to believe he somehow really pissed her off.

Watching these older videos is now so much more interesting...!

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

astyle wrote:
Pigeonski wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
From the thumbnail/title I think that's the one- I don't want to click it to check in case it adds to his view count :P
DON'T WORRY. THAT'S LANDON'S VIDEO. ;) I MADE SURE NOT TO LINK A LUKE VIDEO FOR THAT REASON. ^

Pigeonski
Informer
Informer

Post by Pigeonski »

^Phew- I hope Landon isn't a creep like Luke :(

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

Jaki posted this on Facebook. I wonder what it means:

Jaki Nelson
March 22 · Edited
Wifey status complete. Just made him dinner and cleaned the dishes while he stayed late in the office. Yup. Not sure how I feel about this. #happenstothebestofus?

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

ntl072904 wrote:Jaki posted this on Facebook. I wonder what it means:

Jaki Nelson
March 22 · Edited
Wifey status complete. Just made him dinner and cleaned the dishes while he stayed late in the office. Yup. Not sure how I feel about this. #happenstothebestofus?
It means that she didn't run for the hills when Luke was exposed...... Ugh

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

Stayed late in the office? Surely she's not referring to Luke. Is there any evidence of them still hanging out?

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

This tweet links to a song Luke produced that she "got to randomly do background vocals for" so I guess they were hanging out at least until last week: https://twitter.com/JakiNelsonEnt/statu ... 5816823808
If you look at his Twitter he mentions it...but yeah idk about him "staying late at the office".

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

Pigeonski wrote:^Phew- I hope Landon isn't a creep like Luke :(
luke showed him the ways unfortunately. (according to that video) :(

#wifeystatus ?! if she's talking about luke... HA! luke will NOT/probably NEVER commit.

BeautyBunky
Informer
Informer

Post by BeautyBunky »

Maybe I am nitpicking but he said that he's taking a month off…. and doesn't he do VEDA every year?! Quite interesting you're taking a month off before you go through a month long "now I'm going to show you how much I've changed" vlogs…. I might be totally off but I thought about it that way. I don't think he'll ever be gone from the internet unfortunately.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

BeautyBunky wrote:Maybe I am nitpicking but he said that he's taking a month off…. and doesn't he do VEDA every year?! Quite interesting you're taking a month off before you go through a month long "now I'm going to show you how much I've changed" vlogs…. I might be totally off but I thought about it that way. I don't think he'll ever be gone from the internet unfortunately.
He didn't do VEDA last year, and barely did vlogmas. Once he and Ingrid drifted apart he really pulled back from vlogging *a lot*. Also, I bet the month off is more in regards to his main channel (music videos). His music has always been his bread and butter. He has maintained that his primary source of income is from iTunes.

Return to “Luke Conard”