Post by hollaatmegurl »

Re-starting this thread!

nebuleuse
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Things That Annoy You on Tumblr

Post by nebuleuse »

Those self promos 'tumblr famous' people do in each others ask boxes that say things like "next 100 to follow I will follow back!" to trick people into following them. :grump: Do you not have enough followers already? Idk it just pisses me off.
"It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up"

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

LOKI. LOKI EVERYWHERE.

Tumblr Savior can't even handle the amount of Loki.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Everyone is so forever alone. Ugh, give me a break! Quit complaining about not having a boyfriend, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Those blogs that put a link to their blog but it has a cheesy caption like 'Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard' or 'Want more grunge/hipster? Follow this blog.' If I reblog it, I just end up deleting the text.

katlovesthesabres

Post by katlovesthesabres »

Those sad stories of photos where it says you don't have a heart if you don't reblog.

pumpkin
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by pumpkin »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Everyone is so forever alone. Ugh, give me a break! Quit complaining about not having a boyfriend, or whatever.
This! And the things that say "I am seriously unattractive" and thousands of people reblog it. It's like, what, now tumblr is filled with hideously ugly people? lol

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Obnoxious fangirls.

After seeing the 500th Cumberbitch post in a row on my dashboard, I unfollow.

mcamn09
Learner
Learner

Post by mcamn09 »

katlovesthesabres wrote:Those sad stories of photos where it says you don't have a heart if you don't reblog.
Agreed!

Lindyyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lindyyy »

WHOVIANS.

WHOVIANS EVERYWHERE.

:grump:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ポン♥ポン♥ポン♥*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperbackwriter »

Lindyyy wrote:WHOVIANS.

WHOVIANS EVERYWHERE.

:grump:
RIGHT?
AND 1D.

The thing is, I have to follow them because they are friends in real life.

Also...thinspo. I just can't.

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Those pictures that are like
"People at school like tanning, sex, being sluts, hair, partying, drinking, being sluts, sex, and being sluts" (they always hate 'sluts' for some reason)
"I like tumblr, food, sleeping"

I hate that. It's so narrow-minded. I always reblog the ones that are like normal for the "people at school" section but then it says "I like sacrificing virgins at the alter of satan" and the picture is a demon.

okaay
Informer
Informer

Post by okaay »

I'm probably the only one that hates this, but when literal sluts in school reblog stuff like "People at school like drugs and sex, I love food and tumblr", and then their blog is like pictures of weed and half naked guys.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I absolutely hate the weed blogs or blogs just about sex, usually run by a 12-year-old who claims to be obsessed with both things but has probably done neither (and I should hope not).

Also, 'face spams'. Especially when it's basically the same picture over and over and they just keep uploading more. You look the same.

SmileyXo
Talker
Talker

Post by SmileyXo »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Everyone is so forever alone. Ugh, give me a break! Quit complaining about not having a boyfriend, or whatever.
So true! I hate how those people like suck the life out of a sweet romantic picture or cute posts, by their "I'm lonely forever, I need my cats" comments! Maybe it's cause you spend all day on tumblr complaining than to actually go out and meet people! :|

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

okaay wrote:I'm probably the only one that hates this, but when literal sluts in school reblog stuff like "People at school like drugs and sex, I love food and tumblr", and then their blog is like pictures of weed and half naked guys.
Totally agree! I said something similar.
And then there's the thinspo one that are like pictures of anorexic twelve year olds wearing crop tops and the caption is like "starting the lemon juice diet today! Haven't eaten in four hours feels amazing!"
And then the next five pictures are like peanut M&Ms or something and then they eat 1000 calories in one sitting and tumbl about how suicidal and fat they are.

ymyl

Post by ymyl »

Social Justice Warriors. My god, they take it too far often times and think they're doing good (or do they?) by spewing hate at their computer? Once I saw someone being angry about how there was no trigger warning for epilepsy on tumblrs with gifs (I am not unsympathetic towards people who have epilepsy, but if you've ever been on the internet for an hour, you know there are flashing ads, video ads, and yes, animated gifs), so I deleted my tumblr. That was the last straw. And how their solution to everything is "go die." -_____-
Not trying to promote, but I think this tumblr sums up most of the SJW tumblrs http://fuckyeahsocialjusticesally.tumblr.com/

nebuleuse
Learner
Learner

Post by nebuleuse »

When people put a queue up when they go to the movies/go shopping etc. Why would you need to put up a queue if you are only going out for like 3 hours? I don't think anyone would unfollow you if you didn't...
"It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up"

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

nebuleuse wrote:When people put a queue up when they go to the movies/go shopping etc. Why would you need to put up a queue if you are only going out for like 3 hours? I don't think anyone would unfollow you if you didn't...
^Agree. I actually get more followers when I'm NOT posting than when I DO post, lol. I don't think anyone will care if a blog is inactive for a couple hours :roll:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

okaay wrote:I'm probably the only one that hates this, but when literal sluts in school reblog stuff like "People at school like drugs and sex, I love food and tumblr", and then their blog is like pictures of weed and half naked guys.

Haha, I know. Who cares what people at your school like?

Return to “Tumblr”