How many Facebook Friends do you have?

ImAChubbyPandah
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How many Facebook Friends do you have?

Post by ImAChubbyPandah »

This is going to be the lowest number ever.
19 friends.
Those are the only old classmates I approve of and they can gladly un-friend me if they want I honestly don't care. On my old one I had like 80 friends and I knew almost all of them. My "Friends" on there had 1,000 friends. Doubt they knew any of them.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I have one facebook and it has around 700 people. I know so many. But it has all my friends, family, people I went to high school with, people I've met at parties, and etc. I have a more personal facebook that has around 80 people, just close friends and family.

The Littlest Rebel
Learner
Learner

Post by The Littlest Rebel »

336 about 100 are family (30 uncle aunts first cousins the other 70 distant family) the rest are old school friends from kindergarten and up, close friends, fellow parents with children with cancer, (my daughter is a cancer survivor and it's nice to have other parents to talk to) a few I met through fb pages (one whom I adore, she's an amazing person). I had about 40 more but they either deleted me or I deleted them.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

The Littlest Rebel wrote:336 about 100 are family (30 uncle aunts first cousins the other 70 distant family) the rest are old school friends from kindergarten and up, close friends, fellow parents with children with cancer, (my daughter is a cancer survivor and it's nice to have other parents to talk to) a few I met through fb pages (one whom I adore, she's an amazing person). I had about 40 more but they either deleted me or I deleted them.
Aw, congratulations to you and your daughter for being fighters! Hope everything's okay now. :)

MakeupGirly
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupGirly »

I have 280.
I do know all of them, but I could probably do with going through and deleting some people. I've never deleted anyone really since I joined Facebook. I don't add everyone I speak to like some people but if they add me I just think it's good manners to accept.

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer

Post by Uhlizubeth »

245. I only add people that I know and I don't add/delete people that I don't like.

doodle
Learner
Learner

Post by doodle »

I have around 750. Most of them are from my highschool and university

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I have about 12 or 13. I had another fb account and I had over 300 but since I didn't really talk to anyone I decided to make a new one.

etta

Post by etta »

I have over 500. I'm gonna regret it when I'm out of high school/college though. I don't care about any of the people at school as it is lol. I rarely use it though

akagai
Informer
Informer

Post by akagai »

grootisbae
Learner
Learner

Post by grootisbae »

I have 1400+ . I know all of them: teachers, classmates, schoolmates that I became friendly with, family members, and friends. That may seem like a lot but that's becausr I changed schools a lot. 2 high schools and 2 universities. A lot of people assume that if you have lots of friends you don't know them all and you just add people for the hell of it. I'm not talking about anyone in particular here, let me clear that up, but it's a common misconception by a lot. I keep in touch with some and I enjoy hearing from my old friends.
They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds. - Mexican Proverb

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Less than 200.

Return to “Facebook”