Tiktok - Vine - Musical.ly

muppjay
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tiktok - Vine - Musical.ly

Post by muppjay »

Somebody else addicted to tiktok during corona?

All tik tok gossip is welcome

My algorithm was azm, until I stalked the hypehouse/sway, and now I get trump supporters and racists (same thing) :(

It seems that everybody is hooking up, beefing, hooking up with their ex's bestfriend, beefing and so on!

Here is what i have learned :D

Dixie d'malio was dating taylor holder (hype house) then she got together with griffin Johnson (sway). He cheated on her and was asking for nudes on snapshat. Now it is noah beck (hype house) who is trying to get with her, liking comments that they are a good match, as well as taylor who is saying he will neither deny or confirm that he still has feelings for her.

Noah beck is extremely good looking, BUT sadly it seems his personality makes him ugly. A girl from his high school showed dm's where he was flirting with her, but it was obvious that it was actually "popular guy who mocks unpopular girl"

Bryce hall (sway) is apparently a jerk, loves girls, alchol and fighting. Dont know is this rumor is deserved? Addison Sterling(hype house) is his on/off dating partner "will they/wont they".

Addison is hanging with the vlog squad and Kardashians. She released a make-up brand where she stole the slogen from another small company. She also liked comments about her being better/prettier than charli d'melio.

Charli (hype house) is the queen of tik tok she is only 16 or something but is often bodyshamed or slutshamed. She dated chase Hudson (hype house) who is 18so that was sus. Then they broke up, he kissed nessa and shit hit the fan.

Nessa Barrett was dating Josh Richards (hypehouse). Chase tried dm'ing nessa while they were together and because of that, we have the song and merch "still soft'ish" by Josh and Bryce. Chases dick pic was leaked and it was a snapchat with the text that his dick was "still soft ish".
Then nessa and josh broke up and chase and nessa hooked up. But now she is back with josh :)

I'm going to stop now, bet let me know if people want to know more. I actually made it to see if people have gossip on blake gray

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Re: Tiktok - Vine - Musical.ly

Post by 7_ringsforme »

They’re all problematic

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

wait, dixie was dating tayler and now she is dating noah?.
Tayler is now with charly jordan and they are so weird together.
Also i don't like either of them personally, i think they are fame hungry and want money and be celebs at all costs.

Steard
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Steard »

For me personally, tik tok is very interesting. But I am spending too much time on this.

Return to “Technology”