Re: TikTok/TikTokers

Post by darcyking »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:06 am
notsoniceee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:15 pm
jwishy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:32 pm
Yes I don’t understand how Charli is so famous?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I work for a popular network and the talk is that Charli's parents purchased her tiktok fame. I guess they have a lot of money and her dad is some big political guy. Huge trump supporters and actually have donated a lot of money to trump.

Lol this is funny because I saw a story on Snapchat the other day about dixie’s biggest controversies or whatever and one of them was a pic of a bedroom wall with trump pence posters hung on them 🤮 and the quote said that she claimed that wasn’t her bedroom and her parents let her and sis have their own individual political beliefs. Anyone able to put a number on how much her parents have donated to trump’s campaign?
i'm sure someone would be able to pull that up.. what state do they live in?

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Irada_3112 »

darcyking wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:53 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:06 am
notsoniceee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:15 pm
jwishy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:32 pm
Yes I don’t understand how Charli is so famous?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I work for a popular network and the talk is that Charli's parents purchased her tiktok fame. I guess they have a lot of money and her dad is some big political guy. Huge trump supporters and actually have donated a lot of money to trump.

Lol this is funny because I saw a story on Snapchat the other day about dixie’s biggest controversies or whatever and one of them was a pic of a bedroom wall with trump pence posters hung on them 🤮 and the quote said that she claimed that wasn’t her bedroom and her parents let her and sis have their own individual political beliefs. Anyone able to put a number on how much her parents have donated to trump’s campaign?
i'm sure someone would be able to pull that up.. what state do they live in?
I think Connecticut

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

hfgirlie
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hfgirlie »

with the whole controversy of tiktok possibly shutting down, i wonder how the popular creators are feeling. most of them dropped out of college to pursue professional lip syncing and partying... :?

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Addison Rae and Kourtney Kardashian - do we have a grooming situation? There’s a blind item about them and how they might even be hooking up on the low.

Contiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Contiv »

Officialashleyb - what’s everyone’s opinion on this girl? She’s 25 almost 26. She’s openly used the c and r slur. She’s misgendered someone and said she didn’t care about it. She’s made homophobic comments. Has told countless people to kill themselves. And when people call her out she threatens to call the police for harassment. Make it make sense. She was originally on you now but was banned from the platform bc so many people complained about her. I could go on and on about this girl.

Olopin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Olopin »

To be honest, at first it was interesting to me, then I got tired of it, because the same thing.

Return to “Technology”