Brittany Snow

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Brittany Snow

Post by StrawberryShake »

Just wondering, what does everyone think of Brittany Snow?

I ADORED her on "American Dreams." Yes, I still love that show, does anyone else remember it or the recent reunion the cast had? Well, I liked her on AD. I thought she was okay in "Hairspray" and in "John Tucker Must Die" I still thought she was passable, but everything else I have seen her in...well, she wasn't that great.

She played a Nazi acting girl in "Nip/Tuck" and she was just AWFUL.

I was talking to this guy about "American Dreams" and what we think would happen to the rest of the cast later on. I said I thought Brittany would just get married and have a baby in a few years. He became really annoyed and said that he doesn't see her settling down, and that she probably has her headshot on the desk of every casting director and she doesn't make auditions or she just isn't interested. He said she's "extremely talented," and the rest of the actors on "American Dreams" were subpar. He argued with me and said that Will Estes, who played JJ on AD, isn't going to get any roles because he's on the cop drama "Blue Bloods" and Hollywood's not going to hire someone 40 (Will's 34) from a cop drama and something like doing AD and BB 5 years apart makes him irrelevant to the public, but "Hairspray" and "Pitch Perfect" were done 5 years apart for Brittany.

I just don't see why people are so obsessed with her, and I think it's just because of her looks and because of "Pitch Perfect" and the tumblr teenyboppers.

A lot of people talk about her on LiveJournal and they say things that aren't that nice about her and her boyfriend, the guy from "Teen Wolf." They think they call the paps because they complain everyone is "following" them at premieres, when really, no one knows either of them too well or cares.

I just don't see the fuss about her.

milly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittany Snow

Post by milly »

I think she's pretty and I only know her name because it's easy to remember. But I haven't seen her in anything I can recall aside from "John Tucker Must Die" and that typical corny family comedy "The Pacifier" with Vin Diesel. I think she was decent enough in that movie - she just had to be a bratty teenager which is easy to accomplish for a lot of young actresses even if they aren't that great overall. There really isn't anything about her acting abilities that stands out to me. Maybe she was or is just typecast, but it seems like her abilities are limited (but certainly not more so than dare I say it...Kristen Stewart) like those of many other teeny actors who come and go without really making an impression.
:FU:

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Re: Brittany Snow

Post by StrawberryShake »

I think Brittany is really pretty and cute. I like the fact that she can have pretty much any hair color blonde, red or brunette and still look good. I liked her style back a few years ago, but now with her new short hair and some of her outfits, she looks like she ages herself. I saw a pic of her wearing a red jacket and red polka dot pants. I don't know. It looked like something Sally Jessy Raphael would've wore back in the day. It's floating around on google somewhere.

To me, she seems a bit like Alicia Silverstone. She'll do a few movies, be relevant for a while, but then fade out and do side projects, or loan her voice to an animated movie or a cartoon.

I told the one guy I was talking to that she should do an adult rom-com, and maybe she could show her abilities more. He said she would "typecast" herself doing that. Well, I mean that's better than doing all the teeny bopper movies. She's 27 now. She can only play a highschooler or a college student for so long.

BTW, has anyone checked out these shippers on tumblr that call themselves "Bechloes" or "Sendricks?" They are quite an...interesting bunch. :?

Return to “Celebrity”