Paris Jackson tried to kill herself?

ChanelleJo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Paris Jackson tried to kill herself?

Post by ChanelleJo »

Paris was taken to hospital from her home in Calabasas, California, after emergency services got a call at 1.27am yesterday.

According to reports in the US, the caller told the operator that Paris had taken a possible overdose although sources added the teenager also had "multiple cuts on one of her wrists".
It had earlier emerged Paris "threw a fit" after being told she could not go to see Marilyn Manson in concert. She ran into her bedroom screaming, and slammed the door. Previously the teenager has been pictured with worrying marks on her arms.
I also heard from the news the Police said she apparently was crying for attention and IF that's the case then what can I say... I hate when people do that.
You might notice some spelling mistakes or grammar errors. Sorry, not a native English speaker.

MakeupGirly
Informer
Informer

Re: Paris Jackson tried to kill herself?

Post by MakeupGirly »

God I can totally see her being like Lindsey Lohan or Amanda Bynes in a few years. How could she not be messed up with the dysfunctional life she's had.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

chanellejo wrote: I also heard from the news the Police said she apparently was crying for attention and IF that's the case then what can I say... I hate when people do that.
Crying out for attention is often the last thing people do before they succeed in killing themselves. How do you hate that? :? Sometimes unhappy people need attention.

There's a pretty dark rumour on the internet about why she may have done this, but I'm not going to repeat it as I'm not CDAN!

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

crying for attention? 1) she's had a stressful life 2) assuming she is doing it for attention, whats wrong with trying to get attention? did you never want attention at that age? did you never feel like your family didnt care about you? of course shes crying out for help. would you rather her bottle it all up and just find her dead in her room one morning because she never tried to reach out? shes 15 years old, most teenagers go through things like this, especially ones that grew up in such a dysfunctional environment

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

I know many teenagers go through these issues, a few of my friends included. I just feel guilty that in her case it is broadcasted out for the whole world to hear, that can't be fair. Why, because her father was famous? Just leave her be and write about the protests in Iran and Turkey rather than one girl who is obviously going through some difficult time in her life. -sigh-

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

Actually I thought chanellejo was paraphrasing but I just read the quote from that cop. 'She wanted attention.' What a dick.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

This is exactly what her father was against and tried to protect her from. I feel bad for her, I know how it feels

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

This kid has gone through way too much drama for her age. We can't comprehend what's going on in her head and all the pressure she must have from everyone around her. She needs to get away from that family and maybe change environments. I hope she's well.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

My heart broke when I heard about this. I hope she is able to get the help she needs and can live a long and fulfilling life.

WitchOfTheWest
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchOfTheWest »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
chanellejo wrote: I also heard from the news the Police said she apparently was crying for attention and IF that's the case then what can I say... I hate when people do that.
Crying out for attention is often the last thing people do before they succeed in killing themselves. How do you hate that? :? Sometimes unhappy people need attention.

There's a pretty dark rumour on the internet about why she may have done this, but I'm not going to repeat it as I'm not CDAN!
What's the dark rumor? Are people saying her dad molested her?

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

Right before the anniversary of her dad's death and right after "reconnecting" with her biological mom. I think it's so sad how all of this family claims to be there for her, yet she felt she had no one to talk to. I feel like all of them just use the kids as publicity tools (except the Grandma). Hoping she gets the help she needs!

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

WitchOfTheWest wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/78428930.html

Somewhere in the comments someone posted a blind item that may or may not be about her. I want to say it's not since it doesn't make any sense but I think that's the "dark rumor" the op was referring to.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

I couldn't believe it when I heard. I hope she gets the help she needs but like many people said at ONTD, she probably won't. The Jacksons are so dysfunctional and a lot of the adult figures in her life only care about money.

The story being everywhere is probably the reason Michael tried so hard to keep his kids out of the media. I truly believe he was the only decent adult in their life.

I honestly hope she gets help. Apparently this isn't her first attempt either.

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

This is just so sad
Everyone thinks that just because she has money and fame, she's okay and everythings fine. But in reality,no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. She lost her dad, she's related to a bunch of greedy nutcases (ie Michaels sibiling), and probably a whole bunch of other stuff that no one knows about.
She's such a pretty girl who can do so many things. I hope she can get the help she needs before its too late (if it isnt already to late)

ChanelleJo
Debater
Debater

Post by ChanelleJo »

well wait idk wrote:crying for attention? 1) she's had a stressful life 2) assuming she is doing it for attention, whats wrong with trying to get attention? did you never want attention at that age? did you never feel like your family didnt care about you? of course shes crying out for help. would you rather her bottle it all up and just find her dead in her room one morning because she never tried to reach out? shes 15 years old, most teenagers go through things like this, especially ones that grew up in such a dysfunctional environment
The Police said that. ;) Please, don't be so defensive. That's kinda psycho of you.
You might notice some spelling mistakes or grammar errors. Sorry, not a native English speaker.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

sous les étoiles wrote:
WitchOfTheWest wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/78428930.html

Somewhere in the comments someone posted a blind item that may or may not be about her. I want to say it's not since it doesn't make any sense but I think that's the "dark rumor" the op was referring to.
Oh no, nothing to do with MJ. It's probably a load of crap and I shouldn't have said anything, because it's not helpful. If anyone's curious PM me and I'll link but it's best to not discuss on board. Sorry I mentioned it.

JessieC
Learner
Learner

Post by JessieC »

It's so sad. I just want to give her a big hug and bring her to England with me and away from that family of hers.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

chanellejo wrote:
well wait idk wrote:crying for attention? 1) she's had a stressful life 2) assuming she is doing it for attention, whats wrong with trying to get attention? did you never want attention at that age? did you never feel like your family didnt care about you? of course shes crying out for help. would you rather her bottle it all up and just find her dead in her room one morning because she never tried to reach out? shes 15 years old, most teenagers go through things like this, especially ones that grew up in such a dysfunctional environment
The Police said that. ;) Please, don't be so defensive. That's kinda psycho of you.
defending a 15 year old who tried to kill herself is psycho? so what exactly do you consider normal then? :|

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I feel so sad for her, it must be really hard to lose your father and constantly hear of him/see him everywhere...

MakeupGirly
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupGirly »

I read it's because she found out Michael isn't her biological Father, but of course chances are that's just an untrue rumour. Although I don't believe he is but for all I know she could have known that for a long time.

Return to “Celebrity”