Willam's Beatdown (Willam Belli)

Re: Willam's Beatdown (Willam Belli)

Post by Guest »

Half-assery (quarter-assery, perhaps?) like this should get people banned from Crowdfunding, because this so close to being a scam, that I almost think it is.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by illegal_mind »

this one has to be the worst so far. i didn't even properly watch it, i kept skipping forwards in hope of a good video. i guess it doesn't get better after all.
part of me feels really bad for the people that donated to make season 3
The Internet knows all your secrets

toyZombies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toyZombies »

Pretty sure all of the money went towards wigs and outfits, and those Louboutins he loves to show us, and possible towards the new theme.

toyZombies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toyZombies »

Pretty sure all of the money went towards wigs and outfits, and those Louboutins he loves to show us, and possible towards the new theme.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

His propofol induced ramblings were so much better than his beatdowns. Says a lot. And he was so drugged out, he uploaded it twice. Ha!

bloomingpeony
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bloomingpeony »

I agree, before I looked forward to his videos now I only watch when I have time to kill. he really should get that person from the stylish to edit his videos or just react to the more weird videos and popular/cringey youtubers.
kind of sad to hear that he'd want to make a bag, out of an animal from his latest vid

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Omg I thought I was the only one disappointed with the new season. It's been such a let down. I'm SO glad I didn't donate. Where did the $55 000 go towards? I'm confused

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

lalal0ve wrote: Where did the $55 000 go towards? I'm confused
Shoes and wigs.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

:( i miss the unreal bitching of season 1

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Wow! He has a kickstarter for a new season!? It's so shit, I can't believe with the low views he has this season he thinks people want more.

jujubee1998
Learner
Learner

Post by jujubee1998 »

I still find his recent beatdowns funny but he really needs to drag popular youtubers more often like he used too. Dragging un known drag queens or beauty gurus that have 60 subs get's boring after a while.
:love2: ~I don't care what you think about me, I don't think about you at all~ :love2:
- Coco chanel

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

jujubee1998 wrote:I still find his recent beatdowns funny but he really needs to drag popular youtubers more often like he used too. Dragging un known drag queens or beauty gurus that have 60 subs get's boring after a while.
it's just really fucking boring when it's a bunch of nobodies no one cares about. it's like watching america's funniest videos. it's cringy, it's awkward and i want it to end. as funny as willam's reads might be of the person/people in the video, if i don't know the fuckers, i really don't care. i watch the beatdown in 1.5x or 2x speed and even then i'll often skip. i really miss the good ol' days when it was on the stylish

jujubee1998
Learner
Learner

Post by jujubee1998 »

illegal_mind wrote:
jujubee1998 wrote:I still find his recent beatdowns funny but he really needs to drag popular youtubers more often like he used too. Dragging un known drag queens or beauty gurus that have 60 subs get's boring after a while.
it's just really fucking boring when it's a bunch of nobodies no one cares about. it's like watching america's funniest videos. it's cringy, it's awkward and i want it to end. as funny as willam's reads might be of the person/people in the video, if i don't know the fuckers, i really don't care. i watch the beatdown in 1.5x or 2x speed and even then i'll often skip. i really miss the good ol' days when it was on the stylish
Btw why did he leave stylish? :o
:love2: ~I don't care what you think about me, I don't think about you at all~ :love2:
- Coco chanel

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

jujubee1998 wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:
Btw why did he leave stylish? :o
he didn't really leave. the stylish ended and everyone doing content there stopped and went back to what they were doing

jujubee1998
Learner
Learner

Post by jujubee1998 »

I remember when he used DRAG HARD back in 2013 with insults that shocked you and made you laugh until you couldn't breath. Now its unfunny/semi funny jokes that are predictable. *sighs* :(
- Coco chanel

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

jujubee1998 wrote:I remember when he used DRAG HARD back in 2013 with insults that shocked you and made you laugh until you couldn't breath. Now its unfunny/semi funny jokes that are predictable. *sighs* :(
Yes! Where did the Willam of "I wouldn't wear those boots to suck dick in the woods!" go?! :rofl:

I haven't been able to understand half his videos for the last few years. He shouts and mumbles and nobody is editing / producing this shit to say, "Shut up, breathe in and say that line again."

This season has been a little better, but last season was unwatchable. He'd just watch boring amateur music, copy the missed notes in a honking voice, and stumble.

Not cute, not funny.

He even sucked on Uuunnhhh.

Return to “Celebrity”