The Duggar Family

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Duggar Family

Post by ikeepitrealok »

their daughters are so pretty. i feel bad because its like a cult whenever i watch the show and the moms sweet creepy voice.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/ ... ob-duggar/

I can't believe she's still trying for MORE...
She's being selfish at this point...honestly it's time to just throw in the damn towel.

MakeupGirly
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupGirly »

She needs to just concentrate on her 19 children and be happy. Why would you want to put yourself, your family and another baby through a premature birth or a miscarriage again. Her last two pregnancies ended at like 24 weeks (there or there abouts) and 20 weeks. I guess she's so blinded by the whole ''it's God's plan'' thing.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

I think those last two miscarriages where Gods way of telling her, its enough now

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I think she sees it as God's way that she should step up. :|

bwrighter
Stalker
Stalker

Duggar's Introduce New Baby!! [PHOTO]

Post by bwrighter »

This family just loves to breed haha. <3

http://www.ibtimes.com/duggar-family-ne ... to-1296675

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Duggar's Introduce New Baby!! [PHOTO]

Post by TaylorKnows »

Family's so big you can barely see the baby's face...geese. At least it was the son and his wife, not Jim Bob and Michelle.

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Duggar's Introduce New Baby!! [PHOTO]

Post by Pixiepink »

Um.. Who?

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

beautylovingangel
Informer
Informer

Post by beautylovingangel »

I think what makes me the most upset about this family is just how selfish the whole concept of having so many kids is. Children require lots attention from their parents and sorry but I don't see how it's possible for them to give their kids that attention if there's so many of them. I also think it's unwise in this economy to have so many kids (but I guess they get money from their TV show). I think the idea of a big family is great, but once you get past, imo, 6 kids or so then maybe you should just stop. And while I haven't watched a ton of their show, I really dislike how they treat their children. It seems like they keep them on a mighty tight leash.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

Even before the show they weren't on government assistance.....

Also for someone 6 is way too many. 3 is too many and for some 1 is too many. It's not anyone else's decision to decide that.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

beautylovingangel wrote:I think what makes me the most upset about this family is just how selfish the whole concept of having so many kids is. Children require lots attention from their parents and sorry but I don't see how it's possible for them to give their kids that attention if there's so many of them. I also think it's unwise in this economy to have so many kids (but I guess they get money from their TV show). I think the idea of a big family is great, but once you get past, imo, 6 kids or so then maybe you should just stop. And while I haven't watched a ton of their show, I really dislike how they treat their children. It seems like they keep them on a mighty tight leash.
i've seen some of their show and on one hand its refreshing to see a family that isn't into playing violent video games and can come together to help others out but then I think of the other side of having such a large family. The mom seems to take care of the newest baby for about a year and then that child is then pretty much under the care of another sibling. I understand having your family and other children help out but they shouldn't have to raise and care for your children because you are too busy breeding like rabbits to give each child their own time..

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

I can't stand this family's philosophy! I also hate when people say "They can have as many kids as they want as long as they can afford them." How are some of those kids NOT suffering from complete lack of attention and inability to express their own personality?

It also boggles me how people can get famous purely for having a ton of kids.

kingoflove21vher
Talker
Talker

Post by kingoflove21vher »

I sure hope this kid doesn't end up like Marc Antony. :cheers:

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

TallButShort wrote:Even before the show they weren't on government assistance.....

Also for someone 6 is way too many. 3 is too many and for some 1 is too many. It's not anyone else's decision to decide that.
Oh please. Their situation isn't like have 1 or 3 kids. They have 19. You cannot possibly think they give all their kids the attention/love they deserve.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

TallButShort wrote:Even before the show they weren't on government assistance.....

To me, you need to have multiple things in order to parent. Have the money (if you get down on your luck&end up on GA, cool beans. Just work to get off of it and prevent future pregnancies), BUT you also have to be able to give equal attention to the kids. She focuses on the baby and Jim Bob focuses on Michelle while the others take care of the younger ones until their old enough to repeat the cycle. I guarantee a kid could go missing and they wouldn't notice for awhile...

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

I wasn't saying 19 isn't different from 3 but you can't say something for another person. I have friends who have 1 kid and think anyone with 3 is crazy. Well that parent with 3 kids may think a person with 6 kids is crazy. You aren't in the situation so you really can't say what's too much for them.

I am 1 of 3 and I guarantee you my parents didn't spend equal time with my brother sister and I! Does that mean they are bad parents? I understand that this is way out there and with. 19 it's even harder but just like every other show they show an hour of their life once a week. That is hardly anything! Unless you've been in that house for multiple days seeing how their life works, you really can't say how much they actually do spend.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

It's fine for people to think they are crazy but all these people judging them for something so minor. Obviously these kids are happy or else you'd see some effed up stuff from them.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

"Obviously these kids are happy"

That's debatable. Not all 19 kids can be completely happy with their situation, come on now.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

It's pretty much obvious that one of them is not, Jinger. She wants to venture out and it has been proven. I understand you don't want people to be judged for the number of their kids and I'd have no problem if they actually took care of all of their kids without needing constant help from the other ones than I'd have no issue with it. But she focuses on the baby and rarely on the older kids. Kids should not have to raise their siblings 24/7. It's fine to help out, but these kids are raising the younger ones. THAT'S what I have the issue with. Money means crap. I know people that live off very little and are much more happy than I'm sure the Duggars are.

Return to “Celebrity”