Victoria's Secret Models

Custard
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Victoria's Secret Models

Post by Custard »

• Candice Swanepoel and Miranda Kerr are my favorites, but I can't help but think that Candice pretends to be nicer than she really is.
• Alessandra in my opinion, is naturally humble. :love2:
• It kills me to say this, but I think Adriana is almost just almost at her prime. :(
• Lily Aldridge is pretty, but her walk is just terrible.
• I'm beginning to adore Barbara Palvin. <3

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Victoria's Secret Models

Post by Angie V »

Am I the only one who doesn't really know any of their names nor gives a crap? I feel like everyone is obsessed with them for some reason.
imma ball til the day i fall

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

-Lily is ugly IMO she's not even pretty.
-Miranda and Candice are my favourite models ever <3 :love2:
-I can't stand Karlie.
-Adriana is beautiful, but her voice is a turn off for me.
-Even tho I love Candice she can be an attention seeker, look at her photo of instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/UTlEvwyfGE/

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

xoxod wrote:
Diorette wrote:-Lily is ugly IMO she's not even pretty.
-Miranda and Candice are my favourite models ever <3 :love2:
-I can't stand Karlie.
-Adriana is beautiful, but her voice is a turn off for me.
-Even tho I love Candice she can be an attention seeker, look at her photo of instagram:
NONE of us can. I have no idea why Victoria's Secret won't just listen to their customers and realize that she just doesn't fit it for us. She's a huge turn off for me. I like seeing the other girls in the store at VS, but seeing Karlie makes me not even want to shop there.

And omfg, Candice's ass… I'm sorry, but no human's ass should be that perfect. I do think maybe she is a bit of an attention seeker. She could've just shown the bikini bottoms not on her, but of course, she had to put them on to get some comments on her perfectly rounded ass. I think she's just overloaded with confidence since gaining popularity with VS. She used to be shy and quiet, but now she really just knows how gorgeous she is.
Karlie is ugly and weird, she doesn't fit VS.

Custard
Learner
Learner

Post by Custard »

xoxod wrote:I'm still mad at VS for how they treated Ale with the Fantasy Bra though -.-
This! Even though she's been one of their oldest models who still works for them, the "popular" one has to get it first. Reminds me of Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me but bra version :? . Was there even a segment about it during the show? I believe they talked about a Swarvoski bra more.

Custard
Learner
Learner

Post by Custard »

Diorette wrote:-Even tho I love Candice she can be an attention seeker, look at her photo of instagram:
I saw that this morning! Maybe she's just full of herself. I don't care much for their bodies than I do for their faces.
xoxod wrote:She used to be shy and quiet, but now she really just knows how gorgeous she is.
I don't think she's as innocent as we think she is or was. I've seen those party pictures! Heck, even her nipple piercing.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I saw this about that: "she loves Brazil because she was “very sexual at a young age,” and thus felt out of place “in a conservative place like South Africa”. She explains, “There’s a raw sexual energy there that’s intoxicating.” The land is apparently so intoxicating that a perfect day would consist of “hav[ing] sex. Then [having] a snooze because you’re so exhausted from it all.” She continues to wax poetic about Brazilian life: “I want to be a savage. I want to live my life naked, with all my little naked kids naked in the garden.”

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I think Candice would look gorgeous with black hair, blonde hair makes her look generic.

Custard
Learner
Learner

Post by Custard »

Tbh, I just found out about the piercing today. :D
xoxod wrote:Which party pictures are you talking about exactly?
http://www.vs-models.com/2012/07/candic ... -wild.html
Bleh, it's nothing much, but it was during her brown haired days.
Also, I've noticed that I get meaner as we talk about her because I'm so damn jealous of her. :(

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I'm jealous in a good way, she's a very good model and she fits vs perfectly

changespell
Learner
Learner

Post by changespell »

I used to love Adriana Lima, but now compared to the others she looks a little 'broad' and out-dated. I really think she's had her best time, as I love her older pictures but not so much her newest ones. Miranda, Heidi, Marissa and Karlie I don't like at all, looks-wise. I still love Gisele, even though she's not a model anymore (plus her hair is to die for). Alessandra seems to be the best personality-wise (she seems so sweet and down-to-earth!) and Candice has really grown on me, it seems she's gone forward where Adriana has gone backwards. I think Candice and Doutzen are my favorite now, but partly also because Doutzen is Dutch, so there's a little national pride going on there haha :) Although, has anyone seen pictures of Bregje Heinen? She walked in the last show (and is also Dutch), but I just can't get past her nose...

http://i2.listal.com/image/4030156/936f ... heinen.jpg

And even though Daphne Groeneveld isn't a VS model, you should check her out. Now THAT is a high-fashion model who is deemed attractive to modeling standards but not so much everyday life standards. I really wish more girls/women understood that being a model doesn't necessarily make you beautiful. Plus, personality goes a long way in making somebody attractive (there being a difference between attractive and pretty). Everybody knows a girl who is pretty yet unattractive due to her personality, no?
Last edited by changespell on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

barbara palvin is seriously one of these most stunning girls on this entire planet. shes definitely my favorite.

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fadia Fiji »

Found this pic on 9gag.
Of course people in the comments are calling VS models "anorexic" and worshipping the Dove models and calling them "real women"

VS models work HARD to have the body they have. They exercise and are on a strict healthy diet. Have those people seen what anorexia looks like?
And the "real women" comments on women who have "curves" are ridiculous? What about the women who are naturally skinny? Are they not real?

People should really stop talking out of their asses and stfu.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

And those 'real bodies' have also been airbrushed and digitally tweaked to look better on the posters ;)

angel face
Informer
Informer

Post by angel face »

They're all beyond gorgeous obviously but I don't understand why they have to photo shop and airbrush their models so much :?

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Anorexic or not, their bodies are fucking disgusting and I literally feel sick when I look at them. They have gorgeous faces but their bodies? Eat a burger or something! Lol. Miranda is the prettiest to me. I really want her eyes and dimples. SO JELLY.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

Miranda and Doutzen! <3

allcarriedaway
Talker
Talker

Post by allcarriedaway »

Doutzen and Behati are my absolute favorites. Doutzen is gorgeous and Behati seems so sweet and down-to-earth. I really don't think Candice is that pretty.

Sunkissedlove
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunkissedlove »

Behati is so pretty <3 She deserves more attention! I do love Miranda and Candice, Adriana not so much. Also does anyone know what happened to Chanel Iman? I loved her :(

Sunkissedlove
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunkissedlove »

^ I know :( Do you know why?? It seems like VS completely cut their ties with her. I thought she was gorgeous though.

Return to “Celebrity”