America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice pt. 2

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice pt. 2

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Everything gets under their skin - its so funny considering how badly they bully others. I know they watched Cherita's video because Paige went on a Twitter rant saying that they know Drama is dying, they are in their 30s and never planned to do it forever. They are idiots - there are so many other drama channels on the platform that are doing just fine. They pivoted their content from being J Star ass kissers last year and moved on. But not these 3 lazy asses. They thought they could ride their low quality content on Jeffree for years to come. lol

Nick makes Twitter more toxic with his disgusting tweets, I fully expect him to come back soon.

So what's going on in his latest video trying to bring back "Manny The Mooch" as an insult?? Jesus how is he STILL this bitter that Manny's Dad checked him 2 years ago and told him to stop being a bully? Also he is HIGH as fuck in this video. He can barely keep his eyes open and Dustin looks uncomfortable. As usual his content is lazy with no research and they tearing his up in the comments.

It's so satisfying to finally see him knocked off his *high* horse

Naerys
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Naerys »

Cringey just recently uploaded a video about the drama channel hypocrisy going on in the clique as well. Sucks for them, to have how utterly terrible they are as people revealed to more and more people.

teaddict
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by teaddict »

Paige saying that drama channels don't last forever, they are in their 30s... I'm just gonna say one name: Keemstar. I hate his guts, but he has made his channel work and he is a fucking millionaire. I don't know how he did it, etc, but it is absolutely possible to make a very good living being a drama channel. We can't help if they are dumb as fuck and aren't able to do it.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Naerys wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:18 pm
Cringey just recently uploaded a video about the drama channel hypocrisy going on in the clique as well. Sucks for them, to have how utterly terrible they are as people revealed to more and more people.

This is so true in so many levels and the parasocial relationship is such an interesting topic. Youtubers should learn a thing or two about it.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Hi, I've been out of the loop for ages, but what the heck is going on between Nick and Dustin???

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:29 am
Hi, I've been out of the loop for ages, but what the heck is going on between Nick and Dustin???
They are together.
NIck proposed to Dustin after a month of dating :roll:

vosc
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by vosc »

nick's looking fat lately gd.. that coke bloat or dustin's daily feedings ?

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

I don't keep up with Nick or Dustin. I've always found their respective content chronically low-effort, shamelessly derivative, and criminally boring - AND Dustin is frankly so stupid it's painful listening to the man speak. Anyway, I clicked on a video today and found out they're engaged?! (Not news, I realize.) Some thoughts:
- Dustin is blatantly uninterested in Nick (maybe he's not as stupid as I thought?)
- has Nick always just pouted at his own image throughout every video?
- I'm an addict now four years' clean; Nick is either not sober, or he's riding hard on some euphoric pink cloud (we recovering people tend to behave very erratically well into sobriety, as our brains recalibrate - which is precisely why every counselor and advisor out there will tell you not to make any major life changes for at least a year or two that aren't solely about maintaining your sobriety, self-reflection and self-improvement; i.e., don't move in with a new partner, get engaged, splash out for several hefty purchases/investments, adopt a needy animal, etc.)
- because of that last point, I'm afraid I don't see any of this ending well

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

I don't know if Nick maintains that he's sober or not, but he uses weed, so few people would agree that he is sober.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

:roll:
BlueIris wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:14 pm
I don't know if Nick maintains that he's sober or not, but he uses weed, so few people would agree that he is sober.
He said he uses weed for medical reasons but i don't believe him. Clearly he uses weed as an escape and other drugs he refuses to acknowledge.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

He is a chronic liar. He says he uses weed medicinally but doesn’t have a prescription nor does he ever explain which ailment he’s using it for. He also drinks. So he is not sober by any metric.

He claims he is sober from his drug of choice - which is meth - but that’s not how any of this works. One cannot simply change the definition of sobriety to fool your audience into thinking that you’re not still using. He’s irresponsible and It’s clear that he is constantly high in videos. I didn’t think it was possible for His low quality, low effort videos to get worse but they have. Driving around in a car bitching with Dustin is not interesting to anyone except their stand and their views reflect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:19 am
He is a chronic liar. He says he uses weed medicinally but doesn’t have a prescription nor does he ever explain which ailment he’s using it for. He also drinks. So he is not sober by any metric.

He claims he is sober from his drug of choice - which is meth - but that’s not how any of this works. One cannot simply change the definition of sobriety to fool your audience into thinking that you’re not still using. He’s irresponsible and It’s clear that he is constantly high in videos. I didn’t think it was possible for His low quality, low effort videos to get worse but they have. Driving around in a car bitching with Dustin is not interesting to anyone except their stand and their views reflect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*Sorry to clarify - Nick says he is "sober" only because he is not using his drug of choice. That's not how sobriety is measured.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Is he moving with his little ginger troll to Nevada? Literally to the desert? :rofl:

suknnfukn35
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by suknnfukn35 »

nick thinking he's demi levato with his california sober bs is funny as all get out. praise the drama gods for bringing these couple a fools together.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

So Nick's mother is in the hospital in dire condition due to COVID. If Nick's videos are accurate, it definitely sounds like there are some really cold-hearted people working at that place. He said a lot of things and I'm not going to type it all out, but basically the handling of his mother's case seems to have been a total clusterfuck.

I'm kind of confused about his last video, though. He says that his mother had not gotten vaccinated because last year she had a surgery and related health issues that made it unsafe for her to get the vaccine. He mentioned that she was waiting for the right time and that it wouldn't have been much longer to wait. However, he then spent the second half of the video yelling his head off at an unnamed family member who is a doctor and who is an anti-vaxxer. Apparently this woman had been sending text messages to his mother convincing her to not get vaccinated. Nick pretty much blamed this person for his mother not being vaccinated, because he said "look at where this got us" and he said that if she'd gotten vaccinated, she wouldn't be in the hospital like she is now.

It's confusing because he just said that his mother was ineligible to get the vaccine and that she wouldn't be for at least a little while longer. So how is this family member to blame for his mother's current predicament? Is he just lashing out because he's pissed off at the whole situation and she seems like a good candidate to take it out on? Or is the truth that his mother wasn't vaccinated because she believed ridiculous anti-vaxx rhetoric and not because of some ongoing health issue like he just claimed? Either way, his mother doesn't deserve what's going on and I hope she recovers but that video left me totally confused because the second half contradicted the first half.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Also, Dusty has got to be one of the shittiest partners I've ever fucking seen. He's busy on Twitter screenshotting and responding to a whole bunch of comments left on Nick's videos basically telling him that his mother's condition is karma. Just bitching and responding to everyone leaving those kinds of comments. Why the fuck would you even let your partner know (because we KNOW Nick reads Dusty's tweets) that these comments are being made, much less giving them a spotlight and whole bunch of energy? If my mother were dying in the hospital, the last thing I want to see is a bunch of people telling me that they're happy I'm suffering and that I deserve it. You have to be a real jackass to not realize that bringing these kinds of things to your partner's attention is only going to make their emotional meltdown worse. If he had any common sense and decency, what he'd do is moderate Nick's comments and not let the hateful ones be posted, not inform Nick that these comments even exist, and definitely not highlight the cruelest ones all over your social media pages.

Return to “Celebrity”