Josh Peck

whothisis
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Josh Peck

Post by whothisis »

He is so funny and seems like a truly nice person. His presence even made the Gabbie Show seem like a tolerable human being during their dessert mukbang.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: I agree!

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

He and his wife, Paige, are expecting their first child. I can't wait to see how adorable that kid is going to be.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Just watched Josh's baby reveal video.

I never watched Drake and Josh. I never watched him on Vine. I wouldn't even say I was a fan, but I can't help but adore the guy. He seems like the most genuine, kind, and funny person. If anyone is going to be an amazing father, I think, it's him.

I found myself tearing up and being so happy for Josh and Paige. David's tears were sweet. And the part with him and Drake--these two people who have been through a lot together--was touching.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Just watched Josh's baby reveal video.

I never watched Drake and Josh. I never watched him on Vine. I wouldn't even say I was a fan, but I can't help but adore the guy. He seems like the most genuine, kind, and funny person. If anyone is going to be an amazing father, I think, it's him.

I found myself tearing up and being so happy for Josh and Paige. David's tears were sweet. And the part with him and Drake--these two people who have been through a lot together--was touching.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I loved that he was like "can you have a kid soon so they can be friends and have their own show?" :rofl: I am also a big fan of John Stamos, so I've enjoyed that he's been in his vlogs lately. I love when he asked him if they can carpool to school lmao

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

D'awwww, the reveal video was so sweet! Couldn't really care less about Jason's response but David's? Phew, pass me the tissues.

I wonder what month she's due... she looks to be about 5-6 months pregnant with their first with that belly size. I'm gonna say late November or late December.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

PennyLane
Learner
Learner

Post by PennyLane »

I like Josh but I also get BIG “better than thou” vibes from him.
His on camera personality is really nice but then I remember he literally didnt invite his long time friends to his wedding and now he also apparently doesnt follow his current friends on social media.
He seems a bit leech-y to me. Like he doesnt really want to be a YouTuber cause he secretly still thinks hes better than “that” but its what makes him the most money so he just does it.

Anyone else?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know. I totally got where he was coming from when he explained why he didn't invite everyone to his wedding. It was a tiny thing and they only wanted a few people. I literally did a courthouse wedding because I didn't want to be the center of attention lmao. All it would have done is spike my anxiety for months planning it. All my friends were pissed and I'm like um, this is for me not everyone else.

Post by Guest »

PennyLane wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:59 am

He seems a bit leech-y to me. Like he doesnt really want to be a YouTuber cause he secretly still thinks hes better than “that” but its what makes him the most money so he just does it.
If I'm remembering correctly he flat-out admitted that in a video with someone recently (wish I remembered who). He said something like "Yeah, this YouTube stuff makes me a good living and I enjoy it, but I definitely wouldn't be doing it if my acting career were still popping."

Post by Guest »

Interesting. I don’t see him in major films. He is pretty typecast with his heavy accent. With that being said, he should look into smaller stuff like Lifetime or a regular soap opera.

I like him best of that vlog squad crew. He seems genuine to me.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He was just on an episode of the new season of Fuller House - they made him a "millennial dad" with a man bun in Uncle Jessie's "Daddy and Me" group :rofl:

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Drake just outted they are doing a Drake & Josh reboot. I'm curious what that will mean for Josh's channel. Looking forward to the steady stream and videos with Drake on his channel in the meantime. I grew up on their show, so I live for the nostalgia it brings seeing them together. Their dynamic is just so amazing. Plus I cannot get enough of their little comments about stuff Josh's viewers are to young to understand. They play up the millennial we had this humor. Josh explained Drake's mom as June Cleaver in one video and then joked about how the viewers probably didn't get the reference so they had to quickly explain her. It was funny but saddening at the same time realizing I'm getting old myself.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Miranda Cosgrove better be signed on too lol. Honestly good for them, never watched Fuller House because Candace Cameron freaks me out but I’m stoked for a Drake and Josh reboot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolascherries

Post by lolascherries »

Definitely a has been.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

berryfrezh wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:51 pm
Drake just outted they are doing a Drake & Josh reboot. I'm curious what that will mean for Josh's channel. Looking forward to the steady stream and videos with Drake on his channel in the meantime. I grew up on their show, so I live for the nostalgia it brings seeing them together. Their dynamic is just so amazing. Plus I cannot get enough of their little comments about stuff Josh's viewers are to young to understand. They play up the millennial we had this humor. Josh explained Drake's mom as June Cleaver in one video and then joked about how the viewers probably didn't get the reference so they had to quickly explain her. It was funny but saddening at the same time realizing I'm getting old myself.
I am so excited lol. I really enjoyed the last 2 videos they did together. I usually will just skim through long videos, but I found myself watching the entire things.

Return to “Celebrity”