Sanne Vloet (VS model)

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Re: Sanne Vloet (VS model)

Post by lemonsss »

Interesting video. Cringing at Sanne saying that the IUD goes in the ovary at 3:34... (actually goes in the uterus, Sanne, LOL).

Caesar44BC
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Caesar44BC »

lemonsss wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:49 pm
Interesting video. Cringing at Sanne saying that the IUD goes in the ovary at 3:34... (actually goes in the uterus, Sanne, LOL).

It is an interesting video, especially because somebody here predicted that she would make this type of video.

However I don't think she should've made this video.
First of all she lost her period and spoke to experts about this who told her that it might have something to do with her lifestyle. Meanwhile she posts a lot of videos on her channel promoting her lifestyle (e.g. her what I eat in a day videos, her workout videos). She claims in the video that she didn't think it had anything to do with her diet, but when she said she ate more wholegrains and here and there an occasional slice of pizza, her period returned. I think that it is clear that it must have had something to do with her lifestyle... Her making money off of videos promoting her lifestyle and secretly knowing that it might harm her health is super irresponsible.

Also, I hate how this type of videos make it seem that there is a solution for this. I got diagnosed with pcos a couple of years ago and (in my case) there is nothing to do about it. I get a lot of models loose their period because of their eating habits, the amount of travel or their workout routine. But for 'normal' people that isn't the case most of the time. I am glad though she said that you should seek professional help. But maybe she should have found a professional and asked that person some questions. I just don't think it is right to suggest that you can 'fix' you cycle or period loss by living a certain way. That is not necessarily true and people who struggle with their health will almost do anything to try to fix it.

I guess it is good she talked about it, but I think she should have done it in a different format and definitely not promote her eating habits and pretend she just lives a super balanced life if she knows there is more going on.
Anyway just my thoughts ...

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

It’s obvious she lost her period because she lives on a very low/too low calory diet... This in combination with her workout routine. She’s lost a fair amount of weight on an already thin frame in recent months. She’s very, very thin at the moment. A few pounds less and she would look anorexic.

Who is she fooling?

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

Yeah, she is super thin right now (photo from today). Even though she left New York because of stress (like she said in that one video), she seems more stressed in Cali. Then again, the poor thing is surrounded by Max and Jason 24/7 in addition to pandemic stress...

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Her face really shows her weight loss - and she obviously wants to keep that ultra thin frame, because the minute she gained some weight she did everything possible (blood analysis, intermittent fasting etc) to lose it.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

lemonsss wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:12 pm
Yeah, she is super thin right now (photo from today). Even though she left New York because of stress (like she said in that one video), she seems more stressed in Cali. Then again, the poor thing is surrounded by Max and Jason 24/7 in addition to pandemic stress...
Lol she's shilling toothpaste. What a fun sponsor.

pettyblue
Learner
Learner

Post by pettyblue »

Caesar44BC wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:42 am
It is an interesting video, especially because somebody here predicted that she would make this type of video.

However I don't think she should've made this video.
First of all she lost her period and spoke to experts about this who told her that it might have something to do with her lifestyle. Meanwhile she posts a lot of videos on her channel promoting her lifestyle (e.g. her what I eat in a day videos, her workout videos). She claims in the video that she didn't think it had anything to do with her diet, but when she said she ate more wholegrains and here and there an occasional slice of pizza, her period returned. I think that it is clear that it must have had something to do with her lifestyle... Her making money off of videos promoting her lifestyle and secretly knowing that it might harm her health is super irresponsible.
100% agree! It's easy to spot these type of people, who eat 3 mouse-sized portions of superfoods a day and call that a wholesome diet. :rofl:
FanO wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:33 am
RE: Relationship Max and Sanne

I hope Sanne doesn’t end up marrying Max. There are a few red flags about him, it all has been said in this thread, but love makes her blind. I find her current boyfriend Max the banana lover awful and I am sure when they break up that he finds another pretty face to make money off. But then again, maybe they complement each other, they are both after attention/fame and quick money i.e. the very controversial sponsored Saudi Arabia trip, the cringe worthy attention seeking pics/content, giving too much information that they have sex everyday etc.
Max has always given me strong f-boy vibes. The most cringy part is how Sanne likes to be used. Must be suffering of very low self-esteem these days. I hadn't watched her vids in like 18 months, and it is sad to see how someone who seemed to be full of life and enjoy nerdy things, has turned into a "desperate for attention/nude pics/diets/lip fillers" type of channel. Of course she's gonna attract the same type of people, who are users - what else

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

Max is definitely a f-boy. Can we have a moment for him changing his Insta handle to “matchabae” :roll: (Sanne, run!)

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

haven't watched her for ages. was surprised because in the new video she looks like she's aged 5 years in the face.
I was never a big follower, as the moment I saw her eating and 'lifestyle' she promotes, I was baffled.
I'm 175 in height and I do sports regularly 3 times a week. I'm by no means thin, but after having health checks my doctor said my fat level was healthy for my age, actually (i'm 31). My intake in calories is 1800-2000, and even my coach told me that I should eat 2000+ if I want more muscle.I'm just average weight, but definetely not slender or anything like that.
I'm shocked she has so many followers and promotes her eating disorder so much on such a big platform. It's devastating.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Gosh, in her latest video, she looks drained and miserable. I don’t buy that all her issues were due to ‘time management’ problems. And I don’t really like how she has to play the perfect girl all the time. I don’t feel she’s being authentic or genuine. She acts like she’s being open but she never shares anything truly deep or substantive about herself, I think she’s kind of closed. Thought it was very telling of her that it took her a month to admit to others and herself something was wrong. Exactly what I’d imagined with her. Always wanting to keep up appearances. I wonder how much support she really feels, from Max etc.

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

The difference between Sanne videos before the "bae"

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

andreea42 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:47 am
The difference between Sanne videos before the "bae"
Whew. Night and day!

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

marinavd wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:25 am
Gosh, in her latest video, she looks drained and miserable. I don’t buy that all her issues were due to ‘time management’ problems. And I don’t really like how she has to play the perfect girl all the time. I don’t feel she’s being authentic or genuine. She acts like she’s being open but she never shares anything truly deep or substantive about herself, I think she’s kind of closed. Thought it was very telling of her that it took her a month to admit to others and herself something was wrong. Exactly what I’d imagined with her. Always wanting to keep up appearances. I wonder how much support she really feels, from Max etc.
Very insightful. I think you’re right - she doesn’t seem to have a support system outside of her business ventures right now. Jason, his girlfriend, Max, Sami Clarke (gym venture?) - does she even hang out with non-business friends? She seems really isolated in a way she wasn’t pre-Max/in NYC when she modeled. And that was only 3ish years ago, it’s crazy how much can change in a short time.

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

She flew to Miami today with a few influencers she’s worked with before (Alyssa lynch, Helen Owen, etc). Oh, to be rich enough where the pandemic doesn’t impact your travel plans... 😬

wild_fire
Debater
Debater

Post by wild_fire »

Hold on let me get this straight...this self-entitled sellout braindead bitch flew to Miami with a bunch of other self-entitled bitches NOT in her bubble, just because it was her birthday? Are you fuckin kidding me? Am I missing something? Did Covid not happen in the US? Because it seems to me that everyday, everywhere I look, there is a useless "influencer" bitch travelling, eating out, shopping for clothes NON-STOP like Jessica, phisically AT THE STORE, not online, or for MIRRORS, because I can see how THAT would be essential. Does Covid only apply to us mortals? Boy if there was any karma

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

I can’t get over how many people were there! Even if they rapid tested, we all know those aren’t that reliable.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

All those girls look the same lmao

Caesar44BC
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Caesar44BC »

lemonsss wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:49 pm
I can’t get over how many people were there! Even if they rapid tested, we all know those aren’t that reliable.
They do! And maybe they were all tested and super careful, but when the whole world is in a pandemic, many people lost their jobs or are risking their lives, or can't go out at all. Maybe this isn't the time to post something like this. But at least it is not as stupid as buying super cheap plain tickets for your birthday of promoting saudi arabia...

Also I find it quiet easy to wish everyone a happy international women's day if you have a super privileged life. At least she could have used the opportunity to highlight a great initiative or a historic event, some research or some food for thought? Instead she posted a picture of her in a bikini. Very empowering, Sanne!

inyouicountstars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by inyouicountstars »

On a different topic, I can see that the kitchen renovation is under way. I've been confused from day 1 as to why it should be renovated. It's not like it's run down or downright ugly. I guess the goal is to have the most YT-able kitchen, but I find it slightly shocking. Maybe that's just the use of the word "renovation" that shocks me -- typically you renovate something that's old, otherwise it's more a makeover (to your own liking) than anything else.

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

Hmm I think she’s saying “renovation” in place of “makeover” - kinda the same thing?

She has some new photos out. A bit more va-va-voom than her previous editorial work. I like the hair styling in photos 2-4 - although the poses in 2,3 are a little awkward. But can Max be cropped out of the last photo? 😭 that would have been a better shot by herself. He CANNOT model.

Return to “Celebrity”