JoJo Siwa

Ddddd12345

Re: JoJo Siwa

Post by Ddddd12345 »

123xyz wrote:I think it's very obvious that her parents were in on it.
Especially with her dad's reaction with the high five. It was really obvious.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by blacksheep95 »

hmm I don't know. I thought the dad's reaction was quite genuine. Her mom's been in front of a camera for years now, so she has more experience, but her dad has rarely been filmed. I guess I sort of refuse to believe that anyone would have the time of the day to film a planned prank, but I wouldn't put it past them either. I did think it was too coincidental how they managed to tie it in so well with the announcement that her friend was coming over.
I should probably be working...

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

Ive watched another video of her and how is she not exhausted at the end?? my god

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater

Post by MissRozzy »

She puts it on for the camera. When she started she did a pill asking for calm JoJo or over the top and kids voted over the top. She did one again recently. She is aimed at a young crowd. My daughter loves it and says JoJo is always happy that looks fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

A few days ago I saw Jojo had reposted a long facebook post made by a fan’s mom praising her while also directly comparing her to & insulting the “Catch me outside” girl, Danielle Bregoli. I thought it was weird because sharing a post calling another girl a “delinquent” (even if it’s true) seems like it goes against Jojo’s brand of kindness and positivity. I also knew that if Danielle saw it, she’d have some choice words for Jojo.

Well she did and it’s gone viral.

emilynxlan
Learner
Learner

Post by emilynxlan »

Changeofheart wrote:A few days ago I saw Jojo had reposted a long facebook post made by a fan’s mom praising her while also directly comparing her to & insulting the “Catch me outside” girl, Danielle Bregoli. I thought it was weird because sharing a post calling another girl a “delinquent” (even if it’s true) seems like it goes against Jojo’s brand of kindness and positivity. I also knew that if Danielle saw it, she’d have some choice words for Jojo.

Well she did and it’s gone viral.
I can’t believe they’re the same age to be honest.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

I hate how Jojo/her team act like there's no middle ground between cursing and dressing provocatively and acting and dressing like a five-year-old. Actors from shows like Lazy Town or people who sing for children also dress and act to appeal to a younger audience, but at least they can be themselves off camera. Jojo with all those vlogs and appearances it seems like she has to be "on" all the time.

Jessalyn is a stage mother who's living vicariously through her daughter. From dyeing her hair since the age of 2 to stealing scripts and starting fights on national television, she won't stop at anything to achieve her mission in life: "make Jojo a star". Is she the sole breadwinner now? I think her dad owned some kind of business, but I don't know if he still owns it now that they've all moved to LA. I hope they are saving a good chunk of that money for future therapy sessions. Though I doubt she'll ever escape this life, since it will forever live on the internet for everyone to see.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Jojo has now become a meme on istagram and people are being brutal to her.

I didn't know she was 5'9. It has to be quite shocking to run into someone so tall dressed the way she dresses. She could take a leaf out of Sophia Grace's book (that girl who was on Ellen and always wore tutus). She's not nearly half as popular as Jojo but she has grown into a beautiful teenager.

emilynxlan
Learner
Learner

Post by emilynxlan »

montsecll6 wrote:Jojo has now become a meme on istagram and people are being brutal to her.
Twitter too. James Charles had to tell her about the memes because she’s so oblivious.

jenboghel_01
Learner
Learner

Post by jenboghel_01 »

Go watch Colleen’s video she did with Jojo! She gives her a makeover and Jojo ends up saying she looks like a “middle aged woman” at the end even though she looks way better than usual!!

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

jenboghel_01 wrote:Go watch Colleen’s video she did with Jojo! She gives her a makeover and Jojo ends up saying she looks like a “middle aged woman” at the end even though she looks way better than usual!!
She looks so much older! There's a moment where she looks just like her mom.
I'm really curious as to why she's obsessed with wearing that ponytail. She said she wanted her make up done first so her hair "is down for the least amount of time" and it even hurts when it's down. I thought she wore it like that because it was sort of her "brand" but she wears it up even when she sleeps.
Her dad is quite sweet.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She's got traction alopecia from wearing that damn pony tail. It's ruining her hair.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

montsecll6 wrote:
jenboghel_01 wrote:Go watch Colleen’s video she did with Jojo! She gives her a makeover and Jojo ends up saying she looks like a “middle aged woman” at the end even though she looks way better than usual!!
She looks so much older! There's a moment where she looks just like her mom.
I'm really curious as to why she's obsessed with wearing that ponytail. She said she wanted her make up done first so her hair "is down for the least amount of time" and it even hurts when it's down. I thought she wore it like that because it was sort of her "brand" but she wears it up even when she sleeps.
Her dad is quite sweet.
I think she might have a type of mania, as you said it's her brand but I think she likes the feeling of the tightness. Plus it HURTS when you have your hair up all day and then put it down, just from switching positions so maybe she really can't be bothered getting used to it idk :rofl: but at this stage it's more than a brand if she sleeps like that too. I hope she gets help because it sucks having hair issues at that age, some and I mean some will be reversible given her age. But all that damage she's doing with bleaching and the random bits of hair coming out from the tightness, she will turn grey much earlier

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

I saw a video on Instagram in which she was answering fan comments and someone asked 'where is your hairline going' and JoJo answered 'to the trash'. So she knows it's happening and refuses to do anything about it. And let me tell you, as someone who did stupid crap to their hairline as a teenager, it doesn't just bounce back! I still have noticeable thinness there 4+ years on even with all the babying and castor oil application I do to it now, and I was never as bad as JoJo.

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater

Post by MissRozzy »

She doesn’t sleep with it in that tight. Her blogs you see it is a loose messy bun.
As a dancer I wore my hair right a lot and my hairline is a mess!

peachymixtape33
Stalker
Stalker

Post by peachymixtape33 »

She has such pretty hair! Loved seeing it all curly

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

ugh this poor girl. I feel bad that everyone is making fun of her on social media but damn that tweet of a compilation of her videos with the caption of something like "when you do coke for the first time" had me dying. I remember watching her on dance moms awhile ago (don't judge me) and thought she was cute.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I just got led (thanks, You Tube recommendations... NOT) to her video "surprising" Shane & Squad with backpacks filled with her dayglo kiddie merch.

Does... uh... she always scream unintelligibly like that? I mean for cry eye, I had to adjust the speed just to understand her. I didn't even make it all the way through, she was giving me such a headache. I think I'm going to pass on Shane's "series" on her.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

frootjoos
Learner
Learner

Post by frootjoos »

I think the start of her videos are a cry for help. They're a code we have to decipher

BadGirlJuju99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BadGirlJuju99 »

She will end up like all the child stars. It's either drugs or she will pull a Miley Cyrus and act out like a hooker on smack

Return to “Celebrity”