Re: Shay Mitchell

Post by anotherone » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Ya'll seen this lol

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Not a good time for influencers to piss of their subscribers...

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Hahaha this is hilarious. I like this even better than the time Lauren Elizabeth took a fake bite in one of her "cooking" videos and didn't even put the fork in her mouth lol. These girls really think their followers are completely stupid.
Non.

Ahuja
Talker
Talker

Post by Ahuja » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:58 am

i mean i had to go back on that part again coz i was like was that magic? y is she even doing this in case she doesn't have the heart. y not continue acting. anyway i did enjoy her ramen video though

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WreckedInWestTexas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Have y'all seen the trailer for her new movie The Possession of Hannah Grace? It's in theatres now, but I haven't seen her out promoting it anywhere.

Looks like a dud, honestly. She has to fund those Shaycations somehow - the PLL money has probably run out by now!

pandamaddy
Talker
Talker

Post by pandamaddy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Does anyone know if the other PLL girls have personal assistants like Sammy?

iNeonPurple
Learner
Learner

Post by iNeonPurple » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:19 am

pandamaddy wrote:Does anyone know if the other PLL girls have personal assistants like Sammy?
Lucy Hale does - Janelle Hansen, the blonde girl who's in a lot of her Instagram stories and photos. As much as Shay always claims (or at least used to) that she and Sammy are such good friends, Lucy and Janelle seem to have a much more genuine friendship.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:55 pm

WreckedInWestTexas wrote:Have y'all seen the trailer for her new movie The Possession of Hannah Grace? It's in theatres now, but I haven't seen her out promoting it anywhere.

Looks like a dud, honestly. She has to fund those Shaycations somehow - the PLL money has probably run out by now!
I saw a trailer for it and I recall thinking her facial expressions were the exact same 4 facial expressions she had in PLL. She has no range. I thought she must be desperate to be doing this type of movie. It can’t be a good movie if the studio can’t even release it during the appropriate season for the genre.

NyxIsis
Debater
Debater

Post by NyxIsis » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:20 am

Her choosing first class, despite her friends being in economy is ridiculous.

Ahuja
Talker
Talker

Post by Ahuja » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 am

did u guys see her in You- she literally is the character, I mean selfish, rich, entitled and what not. also she got killed so fast i thought she would b a regular

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:01 am

Ahuja wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 am
did u guys see her in You- she literally is the character, I mean selfish, rich, entitled and what not. also she got killed so fast i thought she would b a regular
She has no range at all. I was pretty relieved when her storyline on the show came to an end. It was exactly like watching her as Emily on PLL, especially considering she played a gay/bisexual character. Peach was supposed to give off this dark mean girl vibe and Shay wasn't believable, just came across as trying too hard but not succeeding.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:08 am

social_butterfly93 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:01 am

She has no range at all.
She also has no range regarding her modeling - she always does the same sexy-ish half smirk and the "blowjob"-face, literally her two expressions.

So neither acting nor modeling is going to win her any prizes, which is a shame because looks-wise she had real potential at some point. I even liked her in the first episodes of PLL, as her dumb expressions made Emily seemingly naive and shy. However, it was just try-hard acting from Shay :rofl:

Naija21
Informer
Informer

Post by Naija21 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:00 pm

Shay is pregnant (not even married to the loser but have allegedly been dating for a long time now). She is taking a BIG ASS L for this but I'm not surprised. Her Emily Fields character is FARRRR more likable than her real self.

Naija21
Informer
Informer

Post by Naija21 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 pm

A true narcissist indeed. She did a maternity photoshoot with her baby daddy and her makeup team are literally applying makeup to her belly. Maybe that's what they normally do in maternity photoshoots(not completely sure) but still weirs on her part because she is excessively self-absorbed and vain. I can't believe that I 100% PREFER her PLL character than her real life character. Emily Fileds was BEAUTIFUL but humble, kind, compassionate, caring, down to earth, and modest(I'm not talking about clothing).

Pixie123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pixie123 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:48 pm

Does anyone know what happened to her assistant Sammy? She’s been gone for months, She is not active on Social media and in last yt video You can see a clip of her telling someone about pregnancy who seems to be new assistant, blond woman.
It’s Just odd that Sammy dissapeared after they pretended to be bffs for years.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:17 am

Naija21 wrote:Shay is pregnant (not even married to the loser but have allegedly been dating for a long time now). She is taking a BIG ASS L for this but I'm not surprised. Her Emily Fields character is FARRRR more likable than her real self.

omg i didnt know! i just watched her YT vid...she’s turning her “journey” into a “Youtube Original Series” that’s why she kept it secret...to make money off it. It’s all just a big business move to her!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:48 am

not surprising, she only cares about money, so she'll monetize her baby for sure, maybe get it into the modeling, too.
still a bad move to be pregnant from such a loser and no official guarantees, imo.

does anybody know how is her suitcase company doing? is it profitable?

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Evil_robot wrote:not surprising, she only cares about money, so she'll monetize her baby for sure, maybe get it into the modeling, too.
still a bad move to be pregnant from such a loser and no official guarantees, imo.

oh is that her company? i just saw it and thought shes just an influencer for them...also saw that she already has baby luggage/diaper bags coming soon, absolutely disgusting!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:31 am

bambiii wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Evil_robot wrote:not surprising, she only cares about money, so she'll monetize her baby for sure, maybe get it into the modeling, too.

oh is that her company? i just saw it and thought shes just an influencer for them...also saw that she already has baby luggage/diaper bags coming soon, absolutely disgusting!
in her videos she said "my company I created because I fly a lot". but I don't know the truth.
I think she co-created the company with a couple of inverstors on the side.

Moonsoum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moonsoum » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:40 pm

She sucks at acting, her role as Emily in PLL was the only successful role she ever played. She noticed that her yt channel is dying and also directors don’t cast her anymore so she came up with this original series about pregnancy. That girl would do whatever to make money out of it
~IDRGAF

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Her gender reveal video was so depressing. That guy doesn't give a shit.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Non.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:00 am

peanutella wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:31 pm
Her gender reveal video was so depressing. That guy doesn't give a shit.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Matte always looks really annoyed at her. When he made the "it's always about her" comment he didn't sound like he was joking. Honestly I don't blame him. Shay seems like such a stuck up bitch she seems like a lot to put up with, but at the same time he chose her as his partner and got her pregnant so.... :?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:39 am

ofc he doesn't care, he only cares about being comfortable around her money, imo

TheBasicBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by TheBasicBitch » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:41 am

We all know she's only in for the money but its working. She normally gets around 300k views on her videos - both her pregancy videos have around 6 million views. Her managing team should expect a big bonus this year

Return to “Celebrity”