Shay Mitchell

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Mitchell

Post by bambiii »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Anyone see this? Always got such a fake vibe from her I'm glad she got called out.

http://stylecaster.com/shay-mitchell-fa ... ram-photo/
in some of the embedded post she gives credit like pinterest & tumblr, where those added in later?!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

bambiii wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Anyone see this? Always got such a fake vibe from her I'm glad she got called out.

<a class="vglnk" href="http://stylecaster.com/shay-mitchell-fa ... ram-photo/[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>stylecaster</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shay</span><span>-</span><span>mitchell</span><span>-</span><span>fake</span><span>-</span><span>travel</span><span>-</span><span>instagram</span><span>-</span><span>photo</span><span>/[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

in some of the embedded post she gives credit like pinterest & tumblr, where those added in later?!
Most likely. Some pictures have "taken by me" in the caption, others are credited. Pretty sure it's because she got called out.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

She is so embarassing...honestly, she just sells her image at this point, desperately trying to hop on the "lifestyle" path like Gwyneth Paltrow, Lauren Conrad and Megan Markle, all of them being not so successful actresses at one point figuring out a second chance on fame. Lucky Megan got herself a prince, let's see what turns out for Shay if Plan B is failing :D

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Poor Sammy probably had to spend all of Saturday going back and editing Shay's feed
Non.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

I guess she found the article...Image

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

The photo she claimed was in Hong Kong but it was actually in Japan...... girl what

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

But like..... Why would she lie about going somewhere??? She has so much money and all the time in the world.
I'm so puzzled, I don't know what to believe. Are the "original" photos in the article photoshopped to make it look like someone else took them before she did? I don't feel like digging around for authenticity right now.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

She's just really dumb and full of herself, hence thinking she can get away with anything.
Non.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Ugggggghhhhhh I knew it. I'm glad that people are calling her out but she straight up committed plagiarism. People are being too nice about it imo and she *dares* to be snarky when she's the one having committed plagiarism. She's such an asshole.
Non.

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

It's kind of weird that she thought she could even get away with it at her height of status... Like what, us common folk aren't cultured or have traveled like you?

Anyone watch her A-Z Coachella video? Comes off so pretentious especially when she started talking about the VIP and house stuff. And I somehow doubt most of those clips are hers either... She's barely in her own video. Wtf...

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Well, Ashley Benson did the same thing in 2016, publishing some picture of a pretty blonde German instagrammer claiming it is her. Unfortunately, the I was only able to find links in German, but the pictures are pretty self-explanatory:

https://www.cosmopolitan.de/ashley-bens ... es-ausgibt

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

That is insane. These girls are completely delusional.

Even though, to be honest, I didn't hate the Coachella video.
Non.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

proverbs_ wrote:Well, Ashley Benson did the same thing in 2016, publishing some picture of a pretty blonde German instagrammer claiming it is her. Unfortunately, the I was only able to find links in German, but the pictures are pretty self-explanatory:

https://www.cosmopolitan.de/ashley-bens ... es-ausgibt
wow! at least Shay stope pics with nobody in it...but Ashley using somebodies likeness to make her life look better?

i speak german - the article says that the blogger she stole the pic from is flattered about the attention the pic got but bit dissapointed she was not tagged by ashley...altho she does not believe that ashley didnt tag her on purpose.

if it was me i would have tried to sue her ass!

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

wow! at least Shay stope pics with nobody in it...but Ashley using somebodies likeness to make her life look better?

i speak german - the article says that the blogger she stole the pic from is flattered about the attention the pic got but bit dissapointed she was not tagged by ashley...altho she does not believe that ashley didnt tag her on purpose.

if it was me i would have tried to sue her ass![/quote]

...or at least throw a major international shitstorm at her. I think the Instagram girl tried to "handle it with grace" and unfortunately, Ashley did not write that it was herself, just posted the picture. So I suppose, there was not really another choice and the instagram girl at least got a lot of media exposure out from it :|

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^yeah but theres no doubt ashley tried to pass it off as herself, she picked this girl bc they had similar hair and could be mistaken for ashley from behind. plus; so many people called her out in the comments to tag the girl but she ignored.

it would have been different if it was a pic of someone who looks way different than her, for „inspiration“ but this is too convenient...

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

bambiii wrote:^yeah but theres no doubt ashley tried to pass it off as herself, she picked this girl bc they had similar hair and could be mistaken for ashley from behind. plus; so many people called her out in the comments to tag the girl but she ignored.

it would have been different if it was a pic of someone who looks way different than her, for „inspiration“ but this is too convenient...
I know! Just wanted to elaborate that there was no basis for seeing her, because she could have easily gotten out of that. I really wish that Shay and Ashley would get to feel some serious consequences for once.

DisguisedPrincess
Learner
Learner

Post by DisguisedPrincess »

I hate how sleek she is about her sponsorships (such as the sunscreen's name being sneakily mentioned twice in the birthday vlog) :roll:

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

true that I was just thinking that. Whats wrong with telling people about sponsorships

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

I have a feeling Shay is ultra salty about the fact that troian got to go to the royal wedding and not her

Return to “Celebrity”