Celebrities with overrated looks

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Celebrities with overrated looks

Post by Layla0606 »

Bones_G2 wrote:KATE UPTON
ugh YES! her face is cute (I don't personally find it gorgeous but I sort of understand if others do) but her body is like a man's body except 2 big saggy boobs :roll:

Post by Guest »

This mighthave been already discussed but I I always thought Victoria Beckham look rather dull and has overrated looks. Without the money or fame, there's nothing special about her look.

Post by Guest »

Ariana Grande is another one. The whole overly-sexualized look she was trying to pull off honestly doesn't work for her, plus she looks twelve for someone who's at least 24 years-old.

I will say though--is it just me, or did she gain a decent amount of weight in her video for No Tears Left to Cry? Maybe it was also what she was wearing or the camera angles and whatever, but she looks at least eight pounds heavier, if not ten.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by proverbs_ »

Ashley Benson!
Not only does she look super pedestrian, but since she got so chubby, she really reminds me of a trailer park mom look wise (nothing against trailer park moms though) :|

damelocarne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by damelocarne »

Jessica Biel doesn't do it for me.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

i find scarlett johansson strange, like almost ugly :o :o

Post by Guest »

Lily Rose Depp. My brother's obsessed with her but she literally always looks like she got *maybe* five hours of sleep and doesn't want to be in class. At least she put on some much needed weight given that she initially looked like she was dying of starvation in her early modeling days.

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

I agree with what everyone is saying about Ariana Grande. I think naturally, she's cute, but she has a fake tan, fake hair, everything fake. It's just not something I find attractive.

Iedera
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Iedera »

Bella Thorne, Jennifer Lawrence, Reese Witherspoon

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Females: Cara Delevingne (always thought she looked like a man), Emma Stone (quite homely), Jennifer Aniston (has a very long chin), Scarlett Johansson, Dakota Johnson, Emma Watson,Lily Rose Depp, KYLIE JENNER, Selena Gomez, Anna Kendrick, Florence Pugh, Behati Prinsloo, Helena Christensen, Ashley Benson, Kate Moss, Cate Blanchett, Saoirse Ronan.

Males: Harry Styles, Benedict Cumberpatch, Noah Centimeo, Timothée Chalamet (always thought he looked like Natalia Dyer's twin, very feminine for a man), Brad Pitt, Dacre Montgomery, Channing Tatum,Joe Keery, Zayn Malik, Eddie Redmayne, The Rock.

Greeting
Learner
Learner

Post by Greeting »

Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars and Drake

pavlovsdog
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pavlovsdog »

9ba49ae3b919c3811d28a2ef9af731854798868c.jpg.986fab1d55cef0a82e94d8f2f1850f42.jpg
marisa miller...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Celebrity”