paradiseaway
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Celebrities with overrated looks

Post by paradiseaway »

No hate here just talking about looks.
Females: Olivia Wilde, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cate Blanchett, Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Winslet, Kiera Knightly, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Kidman, Lily Aldridge.

Males: Zac Efron, Gerard Butler, Matthew McConaughey, Justin Timberlake, Daniel Craig, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Re: Celebrities with overrated looks

Post by tinyblue »

Cara delevingne. I really don't get why people are obsessed with her.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Kylie Jenner
Or the Jenner girls generally
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

pom
Learner
Learner

Post by pom »

Beyonce

ravioliiii
Talker
Talker

Post by ravioliiii »

I agree with everyone above.
Anyone popular nowadays. I just find that everyone who's got this whole over-hyped "OMG SO HOT SDDSDJSDNWA" thing I just don't find attractive.

But I guess it might be because I prefer old rockstars and men of the long haired persuasion. Noel Fielding & David Lee Roth though... HOLY MOLY YES. Women who I find beautiful... off the top of my head I think of Audrey Tautou and Fairuza Balk.

rainboa
Learner
Learner

Post by rainboa »

Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, and ANNA KENDRICK. Overrated looks-wise, acting-wise, and I really just don't understand the general hype of them.

babyspears
Learner
Learner

Post by babyspears »

Honestly I think most celebrities' looks are overrated; there's much less stunning people than there is average. I mean, without the plastic surgery and makeup artists most of them would look like average people if not worse.

But if I had the choose the most unattractive and overrated I'd definitely say Chrissy Teigen; oh my fucking god she's hideous. If Ashanti and a troll had a lovechild, it'd be Chrissy Teigen. Her body's average and her face is straight up gross.You can tell she probably sucked off a lot of corporate men to get where she is.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

Iggy Azalea

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Maris Crane »

Easily, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling & Ryan Reynolds. Along with Brad Pitt.

I also don't find Megan Fox, Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, Kate Beckinsale (she just looks tox'd up rather than 'eternally youthful to me, but no less...) or any of the Kardashian woman to be anything to write home about. And Jennifer Lawrence is one old (and hella-average) looking twenty-something IMHO.

However, there are people mentioned here who I find REALLY pretty - I think Chrissy Teigen's adorable, and Selena Gomez too. But I do tend to be drawn to baby-faces, and cutesy faces over chiseled ones, too.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Angelina jolie, jennifer lopez, shakira, mila kunis.

There's more but I can't think right now.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Maris Crane wrote:Easily, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling & Ryan Reynolds. Along with Brad Pitt.

I also don't find Megan Fox, Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, Kate Beckinsale (she just looks tox'd up rather than 'eternally youthful to me, but no less...)
I think she used to be much prettier when she was back here in the UK. She wasn't a beauty, but she had a nice English rose look and used to look intelligent and warm in photos. Then she met her second husband, went to the US and suddenly her look completely changed and she started pouting and looking gormless in photos.
tinyblue wrote:Cara delevingne. I really don't get why people are obsessed with her.
I think she is a total plain jane. I also think her personality is massively overrated. She just crosses her eyes in a selfie and the mags are all like, "OMG! She is so natural! So funny! So lacking in vanity!". Errr...

Personally I think Cameron Diaz is totally overrated. I think she has always looked mannish. I think lots of the guys in Hollywood are really really plain. I watch a lot of world cinema and think a lot of the Hollywood bunch are overrated. I think many of those women would look like plain janes compared to some of the Indian and Asian actresses.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I not only thing Cara Delevigne is overrated, but I think she's hideous. Same with Barbara Palvin.
Kylie/Kendall are average looking at best.
And I never thought Heidi Klum or Alessandra Ambrosio or Erin Heatherton and most of the VS models are that pretty either.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

Ariana Grande- honestly c'mon. She used to be cute before the lip injection and eyebrow lift but even then she was nothing special. Nowadays she looks like she's surprised by something while high.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

Angelina Jolie looks like her brother in a wig. Much of the hype about her looks is PR-generated. She's been acting since the 90s and the media never said anything about her looks back then. Then overnight in 2004, she was "Most beautiful" out if nowhere, even though she looked the same for over 10 years prior. The media will label a celebrity (whether beautiful or not) as "most beautiful" when their careers are thriving.

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Post by StrawberryShake »

YES. I definitely agree with the first poster. I really don't get the hype with Olivia Wilde. She was in "The Black Donnelly's," but then out of nowhere, she got more famous. Jennifer Lawrence has an odd face. Also, I never thought Anna Kendrick was that pretty. Her face when she smiles is almost rodent-like. Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow are regular looking at best. Don't get me started on the Kardashians, and I honestly think a lot of VS models look the same. Beyoncé and Rihanna are over-rated.

As for guys, I'm not into Johnny Depp. I can't stand Channing Tatum, either. I never understood the appeal of Zac Efron or Justin Bieber.

etta

Post by etta »

Allesandra ambrosio is so ugly to me. I don't understand how she's a vs model but I guess it's mostly about your body. Barbara Palvin isn't that attractive in my opinion either. I think it's her eyebrows. and her baby face. (Still though, miranda and adriana are gorgeous). The kardashians --especially kim-- are so fake looking to me. Kim looks so plastic, I can't even decide if she'd be pretty beneath all that makeup she wears. Kendall Jenner isn't pretty either. Kylie would be much cuter if she stopped drawing on those ridiculous lips she doesn't have.

husky
Informer
Informer

Post by husky »

Cara Delevingne.. I really don't see it.. yet I see her everywhere. :|

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepingsickness »

Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, Naya Rivera. They all have that same plastic surgery look, where everyone seems to end up looking the same/asking for the same things done.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Ryan Gosling - he's cross-eyed

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

I agree with everyone about Cara Delevigne. Also, sticking with models, Karlie Kloss and Adriana Lima. I think Karlie is flat out ugly and Adriana 99% of the time is completely average. Other ladies that I think are overrated: Pink, Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry (and the others who look like them), Kate Upton and every one of the Kardashians.

As for men...Johnny Depp has been overrated for 10 years. Jared Leto, Matt Bomer, Matthew McConaughey, and JOE MANGANIELLO. I do not even understand the obsession with Joe Manganiello. I think he looks kind of terrifying, tbh.

Return to “Celebrity”