Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Spaceysno1girl

Post by Fluff »

http://www.youtube.com/user/spaceysno1girl/videos

Does anybody watch her videos?

I really like her personality and enjoy having her videos on in the background because she talks a lot.

However, her camera quality is very poor. She is always out of focus, and somehow when she adds photos to videos, they are always out of focus too. It annoys me that she doesn't see this and change it. I'm not saying everybody needs to be in HD, but being in focus helps.

Her makeup skills have definitely improved, and she offers alternative looks for anyone who's interested in that. Unfortunately her tutorials aren't great because the camera is always out of focus. On a tutorial for winged liner she held a mirror up in front of her face, so you couldn't see what she was actually doing.

Basically, I think she's a really nice person, and would really benefit from working out how to get her camera to be in focus and watching her videos back more carefully so she can correct her errors.

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Re: Spaceysno1girl

Post by BeautyGirl »

I do the same thing. Have videos on in the background just to listen to what they're saying. I like gurus who talk a lot for that exact reason :D

I love her hair. I just subbed.
I see what you're saying about camera quality :( Maybe when she gets more subs she will buy a new camera or learn more about how to operate it better.

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

I love her! She's so sweet! I do wish her camera quality was better but I love how confident she is & just rambles about anything! I'm also looking forward to her collab channel that she's been working on with some other girls. I think its call 50 shades of 5 or something like that!
I'm finding that I'm liking these not so well known girls on youtube than the gurus. I find most of the gurus are fake & liars but the ones who are just starting out are so honest & sweet!

missdelish

Post by missdelish »

Looks like she has changed her settings lately, she has done some great tutorials that are much clearer and easier to see what she is doing, and she has said she has a new camera on the way which is good news : )

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Yeah. I'm s glad she has a new camera. I don't really watch her for the tutorials (more hauls, rambling and reviews) but it's definitely improved her channel over all, for the better!

She just seems like a really nice, genuine person. It's definitely a breath of fresh air from the really fake gurus which fill up my subscription box!

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Came across her last year when I was looking for Glossybox reviews. Found her really honest and informative and she replied to my comments. But unfortunately I couldn't see anything lol because of the camera quality lol

She can definitely grow her channel with a better camera, because her personality can easily take her to the next level.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I really like her! I think she's honest about products and doesn't sugar coat it when things are crap. She is nice to her subscribers and interacts with everyone

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

I like her, but tiny things annoy me about her. In one video she unboxed a subscription box, swatched something, decided she didn't like it then and there, and said she would like to trade it. And in the comments was already angling to trade/sell said item! It just annoyed me that she just had to swatch it first, when she could clearly see the color and could have made an educated guess she wasn't going to like it before swatching it.

Then she made a video saying uploaders should have an option of only thumbs up allowed, no thumbs down. Or those that thumbs down should have their user names revealed on yt. That attitude just turns me off.

In any case I think she does very good reviews on subscription boxes and her MAC hauls are informative since she swatches up close in natural light. She has kind of a "Kozy Korner" of yt off the beaten path which is nice.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I get what you mean I like that she swatches things because they don't always look the same when on your skin. If she wants to sell it then it's up to her and whoever wants to buy it!

For the most part I like her small things annoy me like filming when it's darker although that's improved since she got a light box

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Her lighting was PERFECT in her recent favorite MAC eyeshadows video, the light ring/light box really works! I liked her lighting better than the gurus with a million subs who over saturate to death!

She always responds to comments as well.
Definitely worth checking out her channel!

zombfied
Learner
Learner

Post by zombfied »

Her and elaine12jones used to be friends and something happened a whole ago and now they don't talk. Would love to know what happened!

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Really now there's a bit of gossip I would like to know about!!

Coffeeaddict87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Coffeeaddict87 »

I just don't get why people like spaceysno1girl I used to enjoy watching her vlogs but her makeup vids I couldn't stand. That women can't put lipstick on to save her life. It's all over her face. She waffles on to long and that constant sniffing gets on my nerves.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She needs more viewers she is totally obsessed with make up!

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

This girl needs to change her youtube name that's why she is getting so many thumbs down. People hate him now.

Return to “Spaceysno1girl”