kmoneykmoneykmoney

nameisl
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

kmoneykmoneykmoney

Post by nameisl »

There wasn't a thread on her, so I decided to make one. I'm curious to see what people may have to say about her.

Maxi
Talker
Talker

Re: kmoneykmoneykmoney

Post by Maxi »

I've seen a few of her videos and I actually enjoy her a lot more than the average beauty guru. She's down to earth and seems pretty relate able for those that are around her age range.

healwayssaidforever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by healwayssaidforever »

she moved to my school this year shes in one of my classes and she seems really quiet but sometimes comes off as rude. Oh and she cheated on her bf in north carolina cause she already slept with someone here and she sent nudes to a guy names dk at our school. classy. classy. classy.

clairebear888
Stalker
Stalker

Post by clairebear888 »

okay, i really liked her for a long time, then i started reading the stuff she said in reply to her viewers. she's SO rude, shes snippy and so dramaful. (if thats a word). shes so pretty and seems nice, but that totally made me upset.

Maxi
Talker
Talker

Post by Maxi »

healwayssaidforever wrote:she moved to my school this year shes in one of my classes and she seems really quiet but sometimes comes off as rude. Oh and she cheated on her bf in north carolina cause she already slept with someone here and she sent nudes to a guy names dk at our school. classy. classy. classy.
Do you have proof that you know her and that she goes to your school? It's hard to trust people on the Internet saying stuff like this and I was just wondering... :?

healwayssaidforever
Wallflower
Wallflower

no i'm not gonna show who i am but yes she goes to the same school with me. and heres pictures of her boyfriend fighting with dk
REMOVED BY MOD

Maxi
Talker
Talker

Post by Maxi »

healwayssaidforever wrote:no i'm not gonna show who i am but yes she goes to the same school with me. and heres pictures of her boyfriend fighting with dk

I wasn't asking who you were and I don't really want you to tell if you don't feel comfortable of course, but those are on public forums. That really doesn't show any proof that you know her personally, or go to school with her...

healwayssaidforever
Wallflower
Wallflower

fine i go to REMOVED BY MOD highschool . what do i need to show yearbooks or something. Thats where she goes. And i think it does prove it, I said she was cheating with some boy dk weeks ago and there was never an prove of that. Until he called her out on it weeks later. So how would i have known who he was before then if i didn't go to school with with?

Maxi
Talker
Talker

Post by Maxi »

I don't mean to keep pushing and prodding and upsetting you, which I feel as though I'm doing. It's just that information is easy to find especially because she has a po box and you can simply type in the surrounding school areas.

But anywho, do you see her often? I watch her channel almost religiously and I do really enjoy her videos. I just don't know why such hatred really.. :(

WhatTheFudge

Post by WhatTheFudge »

Let's remember that posting a guru's school is not acceptable here when they haven't mentioned that to everyone. Doesn't matter if you go to school with them. Even if you do, be at least a little cyber smart and not post your school on an online forum for strangers to see... Especially when you're probably not even an adult yet.

Breeandbabies
Learner
Learner

kmoneykmoneykmoney

Post by Breeandbabies »

I haven't seen a thread on her before. I was just wondering, what you all think...

Personally, I was a HUGE fan when she first started out, but then I lost intrest for a few months, but I'm starting to like her again, but I feel like I've missed so much!

What about you?

nataliekay
Learner
Learner

Post by nataliekay »

I think she's alright, nothing spectacular but her and her boyfriend are definitely likable

kingoflove21vher
Talker
Talker

Post by kingoflove21vher »

There was a thread on her. Maybe it got deleted? Someone revealed tweets about her cheating on her boyfriend in it I think.

kingoflove21vher
Talker
Talker

Post by kingoflove21vher »

Yeah, I went and searched for it. A mod had to step in because somebody was giving out personal information. :? http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ey#p225156

jedijess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jedijess »

I find her to be quite bitchy to her boyfriend. She also cheated on him, more than once. So that's cool.

nesoi2

Post by nesoi2 »

love them

Return to “kmoneykmoneykmoney”